Now who wants to get married?

229 posts / 0 new
Last post

Yeah your a 24 year old bum! bum meaning brilliant understanding muslim

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back in BLACK

Just remember having a kid is great.........as long as his eyes are closed and he's not moving or talking

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Seraphim" wrote:
hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lol

"Noor" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:
The age thing well that depends on the person. Me personally i wouldnt have a problem marrying someone who was 10 yrs older but would NEVER marry someone who was younger.

why? ummul mumineen hadrat khadijah (ra) was older than nabi kareem Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) Wink

Just me as a person age bothers me alot. If i married someone younger I would feel like his mam lol.

I cant believe ppl use uni as an excuse just to delay marriage. That was never an issue for me i wanted to go uni coz i wanted to go.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

so who do ppl heer want to get married to ideally and realistically?

from same race/culture?
same sect/school of thought?
from UK or 'back home'?

or any pious Muslim who is compatible with you?

AND how do you or will you search for your future partner? through parents? friends? marriage bureaus?

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

from same race/culture?
from UK or 'back home'?

AND how do you or will you search for your future partner? through parents? friends? marriage bureaus?

definatly from the same culture because i wouldnt be able to live with some1 who had diffrent thoughts to me

sect doesnt really matter because am gnna marry the person and nt the sect lol

and prefably from "back home" because some of the girls here are kinda messed up. u tel them 2 make you sumtin 2 eat and theyl say "gerrup n make it urselfff yhh" at least u wouldnt get that wid some1 from back home lol

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

Pretty much. Im not really bothered about race/culture/sect... or which school they went to. From the UK or from 'back home'.

Probably through parents, friends etc... unless i first find someone myself Biggrin Then its all goooooooode.

Although my parents are pretty adament that she has to be from same race/culture etc etc etc... very typical and although ive expressed my disapproval of this view. If it came to it, id argue my point and win on religious grounds.

Back in BLACK

ok to be blunt is this event like a halal speed dating service? (if there is such a thing)

has anyone ever been to one?

p.s i have no intention of going - just curious Biggrin

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"M4k4v3l1" wrote:

and prefably from "back home" because some of the girls here are kinda messed up. u tel them 2 make you sumtin 2 eat and theyl say "gerrup n make it urselfff yhh" at least u wouldnt get that wid some1 from back home lol

Lil Mak you have alot to learn. Yeah you can a women from Pakistan under your shoe for some time. But once she gets her stay its gonna be YOU under the shoe. :twisted:

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

"Snoopz" wrote:

you don't need to lie to us, Snoopz. :twisted:

Don't just do something! Stand there.

from same race/culture?
from UK or 'back home'?

I think its quite rare for converts to marry other converts. This makes sense because that way at least one of the couple have an 'Islamic' upbringing so they know roughly certain types of things to teach kids etc.

I only know ONE married couple who are both converts, but even they're from different backgrounds, the guy is an English ex-Christian and his wife is Indian and used to be a Hindu.

"Naz" wrote:
"M4k4v3l1" wrote:

Lil Mak you have alot to learn. Yeah you can a women from Pakistan under your shoe for some time. But once she gets her stay its gonna be YOU under the shoe. :twisted:

wel at least al get the luxury of havin her under my shoes until the stay lol

"Snoopz" wrote:
ok to be blunt is this event like a halal speed dating service? (if there is such a thing)

snoops! :shock:

lets just hope your dad doesn't come across this post!

"Noor" wrote:
"Snoopz" wrote:

snoops! :shock:

lets just hope your dad doesn't come across this post!

like i said i have no intention of going just want to know how it works!

watevaaa

don't think it's possible for two people from two different sects to get married to each other. the amount of disagreements and differences they'll have...

race/culture doesn't matter, i don’t think that factor should even come into the equation. when the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said marry a woman for four reasons, race/culture didn't come into it. from UK or here, definitely from the west, too many cultural differences and not to mention the language barrier.

and how will i search for him? i'm not, he's gona come to me! lol

"M4k4v3l1" wrote:
sect doesn't really matter because am gnna marry the person and not the sect lol

You would think. But it will be a massive issue. Do you celebrate your kids birthday or not? If you send food to relations, will they eat it or throw it away? (it may be from a dreaded khatm!)

Many other smaller things you take for granted may come and bite your rear end off.

I think Islamically the best age to get married is probably around 18/19. Otherwise there is Just too much temptation out there.

oh, and have no hope for the kids. Once they old enough, they WILL be peddling narcotics on the street corners... that is the way things are heading.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

admin are you married?

No.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Admin, thats very negative.

Be positive yaar.

What about all the good times?

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
Admin, thats very negative.

Be positive yaar.

What about all the good times?

My post was mostly relating to "different sect marriage" where people stick to sectarianism. Which they do.

About the kids there is a positive side. Once they start dealing, that hummer you always wanted will be much more affordable...

"You" wrote:
"M4k4v3l1" wrote:
sect doesn't really matter because am gnna marry the person and not the sect lol

You would think. But it will be a massive issue. Do you celebrate your kids birthday or not? If you send food to relations, will they eat it or throw it away? (it may be from a dreaded khatm!)

Many other smaller things you take for granted may come and bite your rear end off.

I think Islamically the best age to get married is probably around 18/19. Otherwise there is Just too much temptation out there.

oh, and have no hope for the kids. Once they old enough, they WILL be peddling narcotics on the street corners... that is the way things are heading.

yh mayb but all these issues could easily be overcome. jus a little talk over a cup of tea will decide if we are going to celebrate our kids birthday, and if dere is something that she does that i dont like (or vice versa), we could discuss it and eventually little things like them wont be an issue and we could talk bout the BIG things like what colour do we paint the bathroom

I wouldnt care about race, culture, gende...oops didnt mean to say that one lol but on a serious not i wouldnt want to marry someone from back home because they could have hidden agendas and i dont care about racial cultural issues but my parents will end up choosing some pakistani girl so i might aswell accept defeat.

"M4k4v3l1" wrote:
"You" wrote:
"M4k4v3l1" wrote:

yh mayb but all these issues could easily be overcome. jus a little talk over a cup of tea will decide if we are going to celebrate our kids birthday, and if dere is something that she does that i dont like (or vice versa), we could discuss it and eventually little things like them wont be an issue and we could talk bout the BIG things like what colour do we paint the bathroom

Yeah it could be as simple as that but then again it can get way more complex next thing you'll know she'll be throwing the mugs tables chairs your kids at you and you will be locking yourself in the toilet crying thinking where did ten years of your life go to, both are possible scenarios i reckon the latter is most likely.

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
"M4k4v3l1" wrote:
"You" wrote:
"M4k4v3l1" wrote:

Yeah it could be as simple as that but then again it can get way more complex next thing you'll know she'll be throwing the mugs tables chairs your kids at you and you will be locking yourself in the toilet crying thinking where did ten years of your life go to, both are possible scenarios i reckon the latter is most likely.

yeah but thats got nuffin to do with sects, that depends on the person she is

Yeah you could be arguing over issues related to sects

Pages