"Bad" Hijab Girl

147 posts / 0 new
Last post

don't ban him!

it would be like shooting a puppy

Don't just do something! Stand there.

He stays.

I don't mind people throwing insults at me. Not like I really care.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"You" wrote:
He stays.

I don't mind people throwing insults at me. Not like I really care.

Thats the spirit! Biggrin

May God bless such people.

"Purity is half of faith.......Prayer is the light...patience is illumination; and the Quran is an argument for or against you. Everyone starts his day and is a vendor of his soul, either freeing it or bringing about its ruin." Muslim

What are you guys talking about? I said the post below was inappropriate. I know that if a girl dresses provocatively then she may get attention, that's obvious. I'm saying the post below was wrong. What kind of a comment is "hijabi gyals with tight jeans look fit"??????????? Did we really need to know that? Why are u saying hijabi girls with tight jeans look fit, do they look more fit to u than non-hijab girls wearing jeans coz if so then I think something is wrong with u!

I agree with the latter part of the comment.

"bro" wrote:
hijabi gyals with tight jeans look fit. Dirol they shouldnt dress like that infront of bros :twisted:

Religion is the heart in a heartless world.

@ bro
I first thought ppl must have misunderstood what you were saying and that’s why I gave u the benefit of the doubt but boy was i wrong. Your nothing more than an immature plonker who needs to grow up! You think by throwing insults at other ppl will make you a bigger man well it wont u loser!

ps its not your fault you look a girl and dress like one!

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

people people... lets not derail this any further.

Either try to go back to topic... or um... start a new topic. One that I do not have to delete. Or one that I want to delete.

You know how it gets. Itchy fingers and all that.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Admin likes this mellow atmosphere, so place nicely girls and boys!

warra buncha losers.

tera mere milna & mohatarma

You really do have a sunny disposition. An "up" type of person.

One could admire that.

well you not exactly a class act yourself. whats wrong with saying hijabi gyals look fit? its true. least to me they do. you lot are blaming me when you should be blaming the gyals becuase in islam they not meant to dress like that and when they do then bad things happen so its their fault. and really all the hijabi gyals i knw always do it so bros look and thats why all of my mates who got birds all where hijabs. even this one that i used to check she always wore it and she looked nice in it. so if you want pick on someone it should be those gyals because its them who tempt us.

I never said anything.

Some people just find that kind of inappropriate.

but why they all picking on me like im the one doing rong? bros always look at fit gyals because they are fit and thats why they meant to cover up but guys are ugly so thats why they dont have to cover up and noone wants to look at guys anyway so you cant blame a bro for looking or saying shes nice because thats what men are like and its true that women are nice so really i havent said anything rong but some people are just chatting it.

Don't mean they should.

What people do is not always right.

I suppose it hasn't occured to people that both are doing wrong? The guys for staring... the girls for dressing like that.
Bro you seem to be reasoning your generalisation based on the argument that its in the nature of guys to 'check out birds' and are generally 'pervs'. Like its some sort of primal instinct or something... but then you forgetting that unlike animals we (men) are capable of control (as difficult as it maybe) and therefore this is no defence. Men have the choice to control themselves and if they simply choose not then thats hardly a defence.
The girls are wrong too, if they weren't soo obsessed with their appearance they would hav some shame in covering up. 'Oh i don't like wearing one... it messes up my hair' Like everyone else they have a choice too and if they choose not to cover up then they must accept the concequences.

And just so we're clear... its not just women you have an obligation to cover up... guys must cover up properly too as well as lowering your gaze. Although God may forgive your first glance, he is not likely to forgive your staring.
And if women choose not to cover up then all they're doing is contributing to the problem. Like throwing oil on an open flame.

Although Admin said it before, i never really saw it until now. You guys do jump on anyone who has a different opinon and we are not amused.

Back in BLACK

Salam Seraphim,

i pretty much agree completely with your post except for this:

"Seraphim" wrote:
Although God may forgive your first glance, he is not likely to forgive your staring.

Allah's (swt) forgiveness is nothing like the forgiveness of a man, Allah is The All-forgiving, The Merciful, The Benevolent, The Mild, the Generous, The Ever-relenting, The All-Pitying, The Effacer of Sins and the Patient, amongst many other Praiseworthy characteristics.

The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said that Allah (swt) divided 'Mercy'/'Rahma' into 100 equal parts, and spread out one of these parts throughout the [b]entire[/b] creation, and kept the other 99 parts for himself. That means that every single act of mercy or forgiveness performed by every human ever born, plus all the jinn and anything else in the universe that we don't have knowledge of, added together completely, from the beginning of time until the end, is equal to roughly 1% of the Mercy and Forgiveness of Allah (swt)!

The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) related that there was a prostitute (who presumably didn't wear hijab!) who was getting water from a well with her shoe, and saw a dog who seemed thirsty, she then got some water for the dog, and for this simple act of kindness, [b]all[/b] her previous sins were forgiven.

The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) also related that if mankind were to stop sinning altogether, then Allah (swt) would wipe them out, and create a new race of beings who [b]would[/b] sin, [i]just[/i] so that He (swt) could forgive them.

One of the worse tricks that Shaitan can play one someone is to make them lose hope in the Mercy and Forgiveness of Allah (swt).

"Seraphim" wrote:
Although God may forgive your first glance, he is not likely to forgive your staring.

Or in other words the first look is innocent, the looks after that isn't.

err hello "bro", Allah (swt) commands the believing MEN and WOMEN to lower their gazes. Just cz a hijaabi is wearing whatever dunt mean you have to STARE at her, if others can lower their gaze why can't you? You act the all tough boy but if you can't even lower your gaze, you're just as bad.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

Or in other words the first look is innocent, the looks after that isn't.

thats wat said... read between the invisible lines.

Back in BLACK

"Noor" wrote:
err hello "bro", Allah (swt) commands the believing MEN and WOMEN to lower their gazes. Just cz a hijaabi is wearing whatever dunt mean you have to STARE at her, if others can lower their gaze why can't you? You act the all tough boy but if you can't even lower your gaze, you're just as bad.

Allah tells the gyals to cover aswell. why you missing that point out for. and if we were meant to not look at them then they should be allowed to dress how they like. if a gyal is covered then you can look as much as you want because you cant see anything so the reason is that the gyals don cover up and its there job first to cover up and if they dont then its not bros fault for looking because gyals are nice. and if you going to be bitchy then dont talk to me. i act the tough boy im not acting i am. if a gyal talked to me like that in real life id slap her around a lil just cos you a gyal you think you can talk to me like im a dog.

"bro" wrote:
if a gyal is covered then you can look as much as you want because you cant see anything

erm no you cant!

"bro" wrote:
so the reason is that the gyals don cover up and its there job first to cover up and if they dont then its not bros fault for looking because gyals are nice.

If i girl doesnt cover up then she is sinning and if a bro looks at her in the wrong way then he is committing a sin too.

"bro" wrote:
if a gyal talked to me like that in real life id slap her around a lil

one word Astaqfaar! im disgusted by your comment!

i cant believe your justifying your actions your both in the wrong, the girl who chooses not to cover up and YOU (bro) for looking at her in the wrong way!

"Bro" what r u playing at? Im shocked at your comments.

Religion is the heart in a heartless world.

"bro" wrote:
"Noor" wrote:

Allah tells the gyals to cover aswell. why you missing that point out for. and if we were meant to not look at them then they should be allowed to dress how they like. [size=18][b]if a gyal is covered then you can look as much as you want [/b][/size]because you cant see anything so the reason is that the gyals don cover up and its there job first to cover up and if they dont then its not bros fault for looking because gyals are nice. and if you going to be **** then dont talk to me. i act the tough boy im not acting i am. if a gyal talked to me like that in real life id slap her around a lil just cos you a gyal you think you can talk to me like im a dog.

Have you flippin lost the plot? You're crazy. The whole purpose of covering is so that guys don't look at girls in that way duh brain. It aint rocket science yano. Gosh, how old are you? You seriously need to get yourself educated.

are you stupid or what? if a bro isnt meant to look and a gyal is meant to cover then whats the point? either a bro isnt meant to look and so a gyal can dress how she wants, or a bro can look and the gyal has to cover up. it doesnt make sense to cover up and to not look :roll: and that gyal who says astaqfar to me people like you are what pisses us off. you act all holy and we no what crap you lot get up to so acting all religios doesnt fool me. yes id slap a gyal around if she deserved it some gyals think that just cos they gyals they can act all bitchy and macho and get away with it. if they want equal rights then i give them equal rights. :twisted:

It makes perfect sense if you think about.
God in his infinate wisedom knows people are complete morons and will eventually stray from the path... again.

So he created a double safety feature. Guys ARE supposed to lower their gaze and women MUST coverup. The rationale being if one person stops doing as they supposed to the correct actions of the other will prevent anything from happening, for the sake of the arguement lets say its the women who stop covering up coz she thinks it will messup her hair or the hijaab doesn't go with her new designer bag; atleast then the men are lowering their gaze and no hanky panky is gonna happen. On the reverse all men turn into sexually deprived perverts atleast the women are covered up and not likely to tempt the men and not likely to be tempted themselves.

Not only is it clever, its logical.

We have spoken

Back in BLACK

"bro" wrote:
are you stupid or what? if a bro isnt meant to look and a gyal is meant to cover then whats the point? either a bro isnt meant to look and so a gyal can dress how she wants, or a bro can look and the gyal has to cover up. it doesnt make sense to cover up and to not look :roll: and that gyal who says astaqfar to me people like you are what pisses us off. you act all holy and we no what crap you lot get up to so acting all religios doesnt fool me. yes id slap a gyal around if she deserved it some gyals think that just cos they gyals they can act all **** and macho and get away with it. if they want equal rights then i give them equal rights. :twisted:

firstly "that girl" has a name :evil: if you dont want to say my name out of respect then im ok with that Blum 3
secondly we have established that you "eye up birds" so stop flaunting it and trying to make out that what your doing is right!
and thirdly how am i acting holy? please do elaborate
and fourthly how do you know that i am religious?
and dont say you know what religious ppl get up to because you dont. Do not judge everybody by your own pathetic standards.

[b]DELETED BY ADMIN - GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF.[/b]

firslty you dont know me so how can you call me a s***.
Secondly stop swearing so much its shows lack of intelligence.
Well all the girls round your end that wear hijabs might be s**** doesnt mean you can paint the rest of us with the same brush!
thirdly i aint no holy moly im just voicing my opinions (thats whats ppl do on forums).
fourthly i dont hate ppl like you i feel sorry for you really i do.

I think it si time this topic came to an end...

bro check your PM's.

Quote:
[size=18]British juror arrested after listening to music under hijab[/size]

A female Muslim juror has been arrested in Britain after allegedly listening to an MP3 player under her hijab headscarf during a murder trial, police said Monday.

The woman in her early 20s was spotted by a fellow juror listening to music as she was meant to be helping try the case of a pensioner accused of bludgeoning his wife to death after 50 years of marriage.

She could now be charged with contempt of court and, if convicted, may be punished with an indefinite jail sentence and an unlimited fine.

Details emerged after the defendant was convicted and Judge Roger Chapple lifted a reporting restriction which prevented previous publication of the details for fear of disrupting proceedings.

The woman had repeatedly arrived late for hearings at Blackfriars Crown Court, central London, and prosecuting lawyer Peter Clarke asked for her to be dismissed.

The judge initially refused, saying it was not necessary, but a day later, he received a note from another juror suggesting that the woman may have been listening to music during the defendant's evidence.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said that police were called by a judge hearing a case at Blackfriars "regarding the inappropriate actions of a juror."

"A woman was arrested for contempt of court on the direction of the judge," he added. "Following the conclusion of the trial, the judge has requested that the matter be investigated."

Lawyer Benn Maguire, a member of the team prosecuting the murder case, said: "It is unique for all those who are connected with this court to experience a situation where the juror is suspected of listening to a MP3 player under her Islamic headgear."

He added that he expected the woman would go to prison if she was charged and found guilty of contempt.

yeah i read that in the paper.. :roll:

women... they just wont sit through anything unless its about celebrity gossip or clothes.

Back in BLACK

Pages