"Bad" Hijab Girl

147 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Seraphim" wrote:
yeah i read that in the paper.. :roll:

women... they just wont sit through anything unless its about celebrity gossip or clothes.

heeeeey
i think the guys definitely gossip more than the girls without a doubt. :twisted:

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

"Naz" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
yeah i read that in the paper.. :roll:

women... they just wont sit through anything unless its about celebrity gossip or clothes.

heeeeey
i think the guys definitely gossip more than the girls without a doubt. :twisted:

Come on, we all know what old asian ladies are like, always talking about everyone else, same with girls, much more gossipy. I think it is generally known that woman backbite more than men too.

Religion is the heart in a heartless world.

Cos of the increase in feminisation of guys…backbiting, gossiping and chatting too much is becoming a problem amongst guys too.

I know many guys who’d rather hang around with girls than guys – only so that they’d get some gossip.

"MuslimSister" wrote:

I know many guys who’d rather hang around with girls than guys – only so that they’d get some gossip.

I wouldnt say that was the ONLY reason.... :twisted: you know what im saying... yeah you know.

Back in BLACK

this guy i know frm uni once said to me

" listen i aint gay or anything but i love hearing girls talk about gossip"

:roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I think the first line says it all.

He's gayer than George Michael at an NSYNC concert.

Back in BLACK

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

was that YOU i was talking to?

i hadn't realised we'd already met!! :oops:

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Cos of the increase in feminisation of guys

lol give it a couple more years and you wont even be able to tell they are guys Blum 3

"Naz" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:
Cos of the increase in feminisation of guys

lol give it a couple more years and you wont even be able to tell they are guys Blum 3

men looking like women and women looking like men is one of the signs of the impending day of judgement, btw

I cant begin to understand why some girls take off their hijab whenever there is a special occasion, whether it be at birthday, eid, engagement, wedding, graduation etc. If it is just the women that are present then i can understand why some of the girls might want to take off the hijab, but at many of these occasions the men are also present.

They're called part-timers. They aint that serious about the hijab or they're slowly building themselves up to become full-timers.

Yeh true but some of these girls i dont think they really know deep down why they where it.

whether some one wears a hijab or not, its not my business..its between them and Allah...who cares? we have better things to be thinking about......i have on many occassions met females who dont wear a hijab and have turned out to be nicer and know much more about islam than those who do....we live in a society where we can't judge people...

Where there is a will, there is a way...

Quote:
Muslim women who wear the hijab are at risk of serious illness because they do not get enough sun, doctors have warned.

They said an alarming number of women who cover their skin are suffering bone deficiencies over a lack of vitamin D.

Most of the body's vitamin D - which prevents rickets - is obtained through sunlight acting on the skin. Only a little comes from food.

The bone disorder rickets has now broken out in young Muslim children as babies are not getting enough calcium from mothers' breast milk.

The problem first came to light in Bradford, which has one of the highest Muslim populations in Britain.

Community leaders and doctors will today warn a conference in Acton that women in London are also in danger of passing vitamin deficiencies to their children. The Department of Health project - called Healthy Start - comes after studies show Muslim children lack vitamin D.

Officials are concerned it is driven by mothers who are not getting enough of the vitamin because they are fully covered by the hijab.

This is because vitamin D helps calcium get absorbed from the intestine and pushes the calcium into the bone.

The Government is calling on community leaders to warn Muslims they need more sunlight and better diets. Pregnant women are also advised to take vitamin D supplements and folic acid.

A spokeswoman said: "People may be at risk if they are South Asian, African or African-Caribbean and have low exposure to sunlight, for example if they observe Hijab or do not spend much time outside."

She said a poor diet or restricted diet such as veganism, also posed dangers. "Breastfeeding is recommended for all babies, however a baby may be at risk if breast-fed and the mother has a low vitamin D level herself."

Through the Healthy Start scheme qualifying families and pregnant women will be given vouchers for fruit and vegetables as well as milk and infant formula, plus free vitamin supplements.

One official said: "We are not interfering in a Muslim woman's right to wear the hijab, but we are stressing that we all need sunlight on our skins. If you have your head and skin covered, then you risk stopping these natural rays from topping up vital vitamins."

I read the above in a newspaper today. It makes you wonder how many women have the bone deficencies, how much sunlight does a person need and where on the body does it have to hit? Face? Arms? Anywhere?

Hijaab/Niqaabi’s being covered from head to toe in the few days where it is sunny in England, is a suddenly a health hazard now.

Britain isn’t exactly a hot country, so experiments regarding sunshine in Bradford isn’t really a strong study.

Plus, how easily available are vitamin tablets? You get every vitamin letter under the sun here.

And regarding exposure to the sun…shouldn’t skin cancer, due to overexposure to the sun, which has been steadily increasing over the years, be more of an issue?

This obsession with the Hijaab is incredibly lame.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Plus, how easily available are vitamin tablets? You get every vitamin letter under the sun here.

Sun exposure is the most important source of vitamin D because UV rays from the sun trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin.

Their argument is flawed.
How can they say that Muslim women dont get enough victim D when we dont even get any sun in this country. :? All it ever does it rain, rain and rain some more.

we are getting mixed messages here. First we are advised to slap on the suncream and enjoy the sun. But recently i heard a scientist working for cancer research say we should actually cover up with fabrics like denim and polyester to protect our skin from the sun.

I think it's a load of rubbish that muslim women who wear hijabs/niqabs, jilbabs etc aren't getting enough vitamin D. The fact is most muslim women actually venture outdoors everyday, most don't wear niqabs, and even those who do wear niqabs actually don't wear it in the house or back garden as long as it is private. Even on a cloudy day there is enough sunlight to give us muslim women the exposure of vitamin D we require whether going out, or standing in the brightest room in the house. I know i'm not lacking in vitamin D coz i was tested for it and other stuff a few weeks back.

Also fabrics need to be a certain thickness to prevent sun exposure don't they. How many sisters are gona wear thick fabrics in the scorching summer months? They'd go for lighter fabrics so how;s it a problem?

Those muslim women who prob don't get enough are those who rarely venture outdoors, now that has nothing to do with muslim dress or religion perhaps backward cultural reasons, or just depression who knows?

what an excuse to disparage the entire concept of the hijab!

Hey, I agree with the above post.

"yashmaki" wrote:
Those muslim women who prob don't get enough are those who rarely venture outdoors, now that has nothing to do with muslim dress or religion perhaps backward cultural reasons, or just depression who knows?

Regarding the quote: don't you mean oppression? But I can see what you mean about depression if that [i]is[/i] what you meant, if you're depressed u prob dont wanna leave ur house.

Ive just read this post from start to finish and I take it bro got banned??? :roll:

With regards topic:

Ibn Masud reported the Messenger of Allah as saying: "A woman is an object of concealment for when she goes out the devil presents her in alluring looks before men."

There are three types of eyes whom hell fire will not touch - the eye which keeps itself shut from the things forbidden by Allah, the eye which guards the frontiers of Islam and remains open to keep vigil over it and the eye which constantly sheds tears out of Allah's fear.

Also for bro and anyone who may share his views:

Act kindly towards women, for they were created from a rib and the most crooked part of the rib is its top. If you attempt to straighten it you will break it, if you leave it alone it will remain crooked: so act kindly towards women.

"Gulz" wrote:

Act kindly towards women, [b]for they were created from a rib[/b] and the most crooked part of the rib is its top. If you attempt to straighten it you will break it, if you leave it alone it will remain crooked: so act kindly towards women.

I thought they just believed that in christinaity. I always thought in Islam that the first man and woman was created sepraltey.

"Naz" wrote:
"Gulz" wrote:

Act kindly towards women, [b]for they were created from a rib[/b] and the most crooked part of the rib is its top. If you attempt to straighten it you will break it, if you leave it alone it will remain crooked: so act kindly towards women.

I thought they just believed that in christinaity. I always thought in Islam that the first man and woman was created sepraltey.

Gulz is right... women were made from mans crooked rib.

Which is why they can never be straightened. Biggrin

Back in BLACK

Its unfortunate that amongst many bros you'll often hear 'hijabis are the worst'

Pages