Hijaab Vs Niqaab

142 posts / 0 new
Last post

what is a fiqh?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

The 4 Madhabs i mean.
Hanafi, Malaki, Shafi and Hambali.

never heard of it. how do i find out what i follow?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

1. Zara a link detailing the ruling of the Sahaabah Karaam and the Ulama about [url= Women and Masaajid [/url]

Read it in detail and if you have any questions write a letter to Hadrat - he will respond sooner or later inshaALLAH.

2. The beard is neither fard nor merely a sunnah. It is waajib - which means not having it is sinful and growing one is necessary.

3. Ed - your true colours come out. May ALLAH deal with you for your attitude to "Taliban and Usamah and his sect".

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

It's quite amusing how people who dont know jack about islaam, spend their whole lives in secular institutions learning their logic, their values and their basic morality from atheists and agnostics have the audacity to insult others who spent their childhood peering over the Mushaf, their youth studying kutub e ahadeeth, and their maturity in promoting virtue and preventing vice.

How can the muck that exists in the minds of diseased and brainwashed innovators and deviants ever have anything but scorn for those who follow the sunnah in minutest detail - down to their beards and their imaamahs?

Spit on them as much as you like Ed - its only landing back on your face unfortunately.

Khayr - I've had enough of discussing this with you - the only reason I commented is because remaining silent when the Hizb of ALLAH is ridiculed is not in me- ALLAH make it such that my name be written amongst those who feared Him in His Servants. ameen.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

thanks for the link med

"zara" wrote:

Ask your dad about the Madhabs and he'll let you know.

ok

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

get a book explaining about the topic

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

"genie" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

why get a book wen you can look on the internet

Med if you say women arnt allowed in Mosques,(well thats what most ppl are seying). Then how does a woman go about doing Hajj as Masjid Al Haraami and Masjid Nabi are both Mosques and i've seen alot of women praying there and doing Tawaaf. :?

"zara" wrote:
"genie" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

why get a book wen you can look on the internet

Because it could be any1 supplying the source, the internet isnt the place to learn knowledge.

"Med Mian" wrote:
It's quite amusing how people who dont know jack about islaam, spend their whole lives in secular institutions learning their logic, their values and their basic morality from atheists and agnostics have the audacity to insult others who spent their childhood peering over the Mushaf, their youth studying kutub e ahadeeth, and their maturity in promoting virtue and preventing vice.

How can the muck that exists in the minds of diseased and brainwashed innovators and deviants ever have anything but scorn for those who follow the sunnah in minutest detail - down to their beards and their imaamahs?

Spit on them as much as you like Ed - its only landing back on your face unfortunately.

Khayr - I've had enough of discussing this with you - the only reason I commented is because remaining silent when the Hizb of ALLAH is ridiculed is not in me- ALLAH make it such that my name be written amongst those who feared Him in His Servants. ameen.

typical med argument- we living in the west are brainwshed, we are secular, we cannot possibly know hat islam is... we also study islam with ulema, listen to ulema, learn from ulema an dhave studied from ulema.... ur just brainwashed by the taliban clan and osmas dodgy teachings...

and who says u dont know jack about islam.... typical of med- he knows better, he is superior, he is the pious one.... cos he respects taliban and ladin and others dont, and he disrespects other scholars who he disagrees with . ur views are rigid and dangeropus for young muslims in this country...they are a hinderence and an obstacle.

u only fear upsetting ur sect, taliban and co...

and who has insulted anyone keeping beards and wearing imamahs... i respect hundreds of ulema who do that... just beard and imama doesnt mean u are following the sunnah or understand the deen... taliban wore beard and imamah yet destroyed the image of islam forever.... shame on them.

i havent spat on anyone.... u cant take constructive criticism thats all...buts thats typical of men like u

typical med rant:
[b]How can the muck that exists in the minds of diseased and brainwashed innovators and deviants[/b]
mashallah... clealry the words of the follower of ahlus sunnah :-0

give it a rest Ed.

"Med Mian" wrote:
1. Zara a link detailing the ruling of the Sahaabah Karaam and the Ulama about [url= Women and Masaajid [/url]

Read it in detail and if you have any questions write a letter to Hadrat - he will respond sooner or later inshaALLAH.

2. The beard is neither fard nor merely a sunnah. It is waajib - which means not having it is sinful and growing one is necessary.

3. Ed - your true colours come out. May ALLAH deal with you for your attitude to "Taliban and Usamah and his sect".

1. link is not authentic at all... typical view which lacks deep understanding or wisdom but just a literal understanding.
2. beard is sunnat-e-muakkidah not waajib
3. i love and hate for the sake of Allah- those who damage and harm Islam i will always speak out and speak the truth inshallah...even if it upsets you and men like you.

"zara" wrote:
give it a rest Ed.

why dont u say that to med.... rather than accepting everything he says blindly.

Why should he? This is a forum to express your views and opnions. If you got problem with that, dont bother posting.

O yea Zara, if you agree that women arnt allowed to enter mosques, how are you going to do Hajj? Arnt you ever going to go to Masjid Al Haraami or Masjid Nabi?

So you think that all the women who have enterd Masjid Al Haraami and Masjid Nabi have been wrong to do so?

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
Why should he? This is a forum to express your views and opnions. If you got problem with that, dont bother posting.

O yea Zara, if you agree that women arnt allowed to enter mosques, how are you going to do Hajj? Arnt you ever going to go to Masjid Al Haraami or Masjid Nabi?

So you think that all the women who have enterd Masjid Al Haraami and Masjid Nabi have been wrong to do so?

i dunno? i'm still reading that site.

"zara" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:

So why did you say you agree when you dont actually know the facts? :?

Anyway....

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"zara" wrote:
give it a rest Ed.

why dont u say that to med.... rather than accepting everything he says blindly.

ok then, Med give it a rest.
you happy now? and i don't accept what he say's blindly.

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"zara" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:

So why did you say you agree when you dont actually know the facts? :?

Anyway....

because the mufti used a hadith to back up his answer.

Did he?

Can you show or find me the hadith.

Jazakallah

During the time of The Prophet (saw), women were allowed to visit, pray etc in the mosque.

Later on, it was decided there was some fitnah being caused.

Now that women have separate halls, I cannot see how any fitnah will continue.

I say women that not only should women be allowed in mosques, they should play an important role.

Here in the uk, there are not many places women can go for religious classes etc. The mosque (or atleast some mosques, as not every one will be able to achieve this) should provide women (and men, but we're not discussing them here....) with a full syllabus of education, and a support network.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

The station of Masjid Al Haraam, Masjid Nabawi alayhis salaam and Masjid al Aqsa is unique among the masaajid of the world.

Ed - ALLAH will extract justice from you in your comments about his Awliya.

assalaamu alaykum.

oh and Zara - like I said before if you want to gain knowledge the best place is from your menfolk and from the ulama.

I dnt knw where you live but in every major uk city there are alhamdulillah reliabel ulama and alimaat present.

Some reliable links from the net are:

etc Smile

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med Mian" wrote:
The station of Masjid Al Haraam, Masjid Nabawi alayhis salaam and Masjid al Aqsa is unique among the masaajid of the world.

Source?

I wanna know where it says that they are the only mosque that have the right to allow women into them.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
"Med Mian" wrote:

Source?

I wanna know where it says that they are the only mosque that have the right to allow women into them.

the ulama state that even there it wud be better for the women to pray at home - there is no denying this.

If the Sahaabiyaat were banned by the Sahaabah from praying in Masjid Nabwi alayhis salaam - the issue is pretty clear as far as Im concerned.

neways this has been discussed before in detail - with the relevant proofs. I refer questioners to there.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med Mian" wrote:

Yes they most defently are, however all Mosques are the Houses of Allah so why shud they be treated any differently, if the prophet of Allah was here do you think he wouldnt allow women to enter Mosques?

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Med Mian" wrote:

Yes they most defently are, however all Mosques are the Houses of Allah so why shud they be treated any differently,[b] if the prophet of Allah was here do you think he wouldnt allow women to enter Mosques[/b]?

Hadrat Aisha radhiyallahu anha has already answered that question.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med Mian" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Med Mian" wrote:

Yes they most defently are, however all Mosques are the Houses of Allah so why shud they be treated any differently,[b] if the prophet of Allah was here do you think he wouldnt allow women to enter Mosques[/b]?

Could you please provide me with a source?

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Med Mian" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Med Mian" wrote:

Could you please provide me with a source?

check out the link I provided - all the answers are there.

salaam

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages