It’s Too Hot!

132 posts / 0 new
Last post

And their bits are worse here.

In Pakistan you would get these small spot things when bitten. Here you get a massive blister upto 1 inch in diameter!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
And their bits are worse here.

In Pakistan you would get these small spot things when bitten. Here you get a massive blister upto 1 inch in diameter!

Your blood must taste good........ Wink

I've never been bitten by a mosquitoe here in the uk, admin I'm assuming you have.

Mosquitoes like blood which is sweet so people who eat loads of sugar will be targeted.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
I've never been bitten by a mosquitoe here in the uk, admin I'm assuming you have.

Mosquitoes like blood which is sweet so people who eat loads of sugar will be targeted.

Your very fortuante, me, Dust and Admin havent been so lucky. Cray 2

I sometimes (not very often) get spots on my body...should I be worried?

I never knew that mosquitoes have come to the uk

So how do you guys deal with mosquitoes...sprays, bed nets?

[color=magenta]i didnt knw there were mosquitoes in the uk, i thot i was bitten by a mosquito last summer, then i thot it was heat spotsit turned out to be scabies, not very nice,

Muslim Bro dont be worried mayb its teenage spots anyways its orite for guys[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

I'm 19 so is it normal for me to still get teenage spots, I've finished with puberty....I think.

I got scabies a few years back...it's contageous btw.

As it's hot now spiders are coming into my house and I hate them and have killed a few...in self defence :roll:

[color=magenta]yeah i knw scabies is contagious, i gv it to my whole family or was it the other way down, u stil may get teenage spots i fink, but any how it might be heat spots u nevr no, or stress spots, u still doin ur exams right?u stressed?h vegetables they help[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
I'm 19 so is it normal for me to still get teenage spots, I've finished with puberty....I think.

I got scabies a few years back...it's contageous btw.

As it's hot now spiders are coming into my house and I hate them and have killed a few...in self defence :roll:

Spiders! Where tell me!!! :shock:

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

I've still got 4 exams left (next week) and it's doing my head in, may be of stress.

Don't mention vegetables eww

"Mez" wrote:
Spiders! Where tell me!!! :shock:

In your house!

In my house! why wasn't I informed!!

I will nail the little creeps!

:twisted:

Your damn right!

As if...I bet you'll get your bro to kill it for you.

Are you really scared of spiders...I'm not except for those big hairy ones

No Comment! :oops:

Your damn right!

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
As if...I bet you'll get your bro to kill it for you.

Are you really scared of spiders...I'm not except for those big hairy ones

lol... bro thats an understatement.

she wont even go in the back yard coz their 'might' be spiders out there. Or even help mom with the gardening in the front garden... coz she knows theres gonna be creepy crawlies.

she freaks like nobodys business... i keep telling her that shes alot bigger than those spiders and to just crush them. :roll:

but it never seems to sink in.

Back in BLACK

I'm going Pk soon. I was looking forward to it until this thread started mentioning mosquitos. :roll:

Well o0n the bright side, if anything bites my Grandmum, the animal end of dead!

Its called bitter blood or something, but insects seem to find it poisonous...

Now I call that seriously cool.

And irfan you will get used to it. No need to let it ruin your time.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

My lil bro and sis are also terrified of spiders.

What I do is, I kill a spider and take it to my lil bro and sis and scare the hell out of them. The only time I stop is when they start crying Lol

Admin what is this bitter blood thing...tell me more.

And Irfan you big baby Wink use sprays and coils to kill off mosquitoes

Allah (swt) created wildlife not for you to kill when you need entertainment.

"Beast" wrote:
I'm going Pk soon. I was looking forward to it until this thread started mentioning mosquitos. :roll:

hehe mosquitos aint the only thing you should be worried about, there are all these creepy crawlies, big fat wasps/flies. You also get loads of lizards eeeeww. However if you stay indoors you will be fine Blum 3

Going to pak at this time is the worse thing to do coz its very very hot and i thought april was bad!....you getin married by any chance?

Shazan in regards to your previous post, you can get a cold in summer coz in scot it never is summer! Also i have a very weak immune system Sad

Admin as I have mentioned above, I have killed a few spiders in self defence (I saw them as a threat).

So if I'm going to throw them away I might aswell scare my lil bro and sis.

"Angel" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:

hehe mosquitos aint the only thing you should be worried about, there are all these creepy crawlies, big fat wasps/flies. You also get loads of lizards eeeeww. However if you stay indoors you will be fine Blum 3

Going to pak at this time is the worse thing to do coz its very very hot and i thought april was bad!....you getin married by any chance?

Shazan in regards to your previous post, you can get a cold in summer coz in scot it never is summer! Also i have a very weak immune system Sad

Flies, creepy crawlies, lizards I can handle. But mosquitos do you actual damage. They give you massive boils. If that's not bad enough you get malaria.

I've been Pk twice in August. The last time I came back with malaria. This time I'll be taking precautions.

[size=7]No. I'm not getting married. To be on the safe side I'm going on my own. Without mom or dad.[/size]

LOL

did u get suckered into the whole going back home for a "nice holiday" routine Wink

The "nice holiday" is being planned for next year. But if I go now I can say "it's OK. I only went a few months ago, I don't need to go again."

"Beast" wrote:
The "nice holiday" is being planned for next year. But if I go now I can say "it's OK. I only went a few months ago, I don't need to go again."

lol why don't you just tell your parents you don't wana get married from pak, surely it aint that hard? Be a man :twisted:

Great idea!

Can't believe I didn't think of it before.

"Beast" wrote:
Great idea!

Can't believe I didn't think of it before.

:evil: I was just trying to help!

Narrate a few Ahadith and say how u have a choice as to who u can marry or just run away.....wuss Blum 3

Actually I've been saying I don't want to get married yet.

I'm not fussed about where I get married from.

I've not been brave enough to tell them that I want to have a big say in who I get married to.

"Beast" wrote:
Actually I've been saying I don't want to get married yet.

I'm not fussed about where I get married from.

I've not been brave enough to tell them that I want to have a big say in who I get married to.

so instead ur using the "prolonging it with higher education" option?

after ur masters u may as well do ur PHD-it'll buy u a couple of more years

u have a few more options too-i suggest u have another look at the hot tips

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
TEN HOT TIPS ON HOW TO GET OUT OF AN ARRANGED MARRAIGE

1-Uni Bum

staying on in higher Education is very succesful in avoiding an arranged marraige all u have to do is get into Uni (thats easy-just choose sociology :twisted: )

Work hard in ur first year, take a year out to travel, complete sec year, take another year out to travel, finish ur last year, mess up ur last semester (just tell ur teachers that ur emotionally traumatised by ur parents trying to force u into marraige :twisted: )

take a year our to travel, do ur masters, then ur FINISHED!, take a year out again, spend some time "struggling" to establish urself

by this time u shoud be 29 or 30 well past the sell by date-ur parents will be so desperate to get rid of u they will wed u to whoever u want Biggrin

2-You dark horse

As an asian u should know that no guy wants a girl who is darker then the average cup of chai. So visit the tanning salon, wear gold to make u look darker :twisted: and put on weight

if ur not "slim and white" then no one will want to marry u

3-Holy Moly

No one wants to marry a religious extremist. Sprout views of terrorism and everyone will run away frm u

4-Be A bum

If ur a guy-get a crap job. No dad will give u his daughter. And if ur a girl do NOT learn how to cook and clean and make ur extreme radical feminist views clear. No guy will want you

5-BE HEARTLESS

just tell the guy/girl that ur parents are trying to set u up with that u NOT INTRESTED. do everything under the sun to make them go off u

6-Big up single life

tell ur parents that remaining unmarried is good for u as an evil son/daughter in law will just "take u away from ur darling parents"

7-Commit suicide

this is a great cry for help. It gets ur point across and parents realise how serious u are. There's one draw back though.

Your dead.

8-Dress Down

If u a guy dress either like a freshi or a black guy. If your a girl dress like a tart-whilst guys do like to bog at such woman-no guy will make u his wife

9-Insult the potential mother in law

Nuf said.

10-Just say NO!!!

if ur a girl and ur parents are strict then just call up someone-either a scholar or an organisation that will help u out of this mess

if ur a guy, just be a MAN and put ur foot down. After all what can they really do?

But just remember after u have said no NEVER take a holiday back home. unless ur really stupid and cant see whats being plotted.

GOOD LUCK

:twisted:

Those are some good tips .... but im not too sure about the suicide one?

Hows topping myself gonna help?

Not to mention a one way ticket to hell.

Back in BLACK

Pages