It’s Too Hot!

132 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm not too sure about the 2nd one...tanning yourself into a dark horse.

What if you change your mind later in life and wanna marry someone, what would you do....paint your face white?

"Muslim Bro" wrote:

What if you change your mind later in life and wanna marry someone, what would you do....paint your face white?

no silly...

makeup is alot easier to put on and take off than paint.

Back in BLACK

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
tan and make up is not permenate

use ur brains boys :roll:

Who said anything about making this permenate? :twisted:

Back in BLACK

[color=magenta]i dont fink we've had a proper summer this year i was just waiting n waiting for those really hot days when it gts so hot n ur all swaty n sticky guess we wont be having one of those summers but i aint complaining[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

What do you mean it hasn't been sticky and sweaty....thank god it's finished.

Do you like staying awake at night and sweating like a pig? :twisted:

[color=magenta]no i dont anyways i dont get hot n sweaty cuz i got AC so there,wht i meant was i remba last year when it was boiling like for like 7/8 weeks this year theres like atleast two weeks of summer left but it seems as though it is almost over[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Now who's a posh girl....is it them portable or fixed ac units?

I was thinking of getting one but was confused on whether to get an air cooler or air con.

[color=magenta]portable last year all us neighbours decided we couldnt stand the heat so they went n got AC's together n trust nothing posh bout that[/color]

In the US it's normal to have air con's but in the UK even the millionaires don't have them air con's....wierd!

We did have some hot days this summer.

WHat I would prefer is not as hot, but longer. Maybe just a few degrees hotter than it is atm. Or even the same temp, but without the rain.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages