It’s Too Hot!

132 posts / 0 new
Last post

I think Med meant white people who are non-muslim....am I right?

When you go to the park (or even in balconies) you see them just in their pants....some women even take the opportunity to take their bra off.

Isn't that against the law....public indecency or sumfing.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:

is it not possible for white people to be muslim?

or is that unheard of in his little village?

:shock: there [i]should[/i] be laws against stuff like that. You can't just run around exposing yourself in public because the sun is shining for God's sake!

Private land is a different matter entirely.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Muslim Bro" wrote:

is it not possible for white people to be muslim?

or is that unheard of in his little village?

THE CONSTITUTION OF WHITENESS

Chapter II Section D Part 352:

[i]"If given the option a white person must always choose mayonaise on their sandwich, the only exception to this is for a woman "on a diet" to order her mayonaise "on the side" so long as the rest of her meal takes her over 10,000 calories."[/i]

err... wait wrong part

Part 325!

[i]"White people may not be Muslims. This is for various reasons, the most important of which is that Islam prohibits pork and alcohol, the staples of any proper white diet. Becomming a Muslim therefore means being in neglect of part 4 in subsection C of Chapter III entitled "the proper diet of white people"[/i]

Glad I got that outta the way

This abomination should be removed :evil:

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I was agreeing with you.

"Med" wrote:
White trash get overexcited - second the sun comes out off come the clothes. Disgusting

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

What a strange nation... must be the weather or something

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Are u white 100man?

Haven't seen him at any of the meetings...

[color=magenta]today was deffo the hottest day, was wearing black from head to toe not a very cool move, n went shopping n i was proper dizzy n tired dont like this hot weather i had to have the air conditioning on the whole night, hot weather makes me so moody n ratty i miss winter[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Are u white 100man?

Haven't seen him at any of the meetings...

lol. i think she was surprised at him agreeing with med. Wink

but i agree with Med that the pic is disgusting and immodest, we don't need to see it to believe it 100, can u take it down please. :?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

i don't like that term you used Med. But as far as indecency goes, i don't like it either however to be fair we don't live in a muslim country we can't expect everyone to live and behave like us. It's the norm to some ppl to wear what we view as skimpy clothing. To us it's skimpy to them it's simply the norm.

I don't think it's a white issue though, asians, and blacks wear the same sorta clothing these days too, and believe it or not so do muslims.

I dnt expect them to be any different. I wasnt suggesting they change.

I was expressing my disgust at this filthy behaviour.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

you can express disgust at someone's behaviour without noting the colour of their skin. :roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

you can express disgust at someone's behaviour without noting the colour of their skin. :roll:

Yes! You can note their [i]ethnicity[/i] instead.

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

what can I say? Im from Alum Rock :twisted: . the stuff I say is mild compared to the masaladaar lingo that one can hear in my yard.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

what can I say? Im from Alum Rock :twisted: . the stuff I say is mild compared to the masaladaar lingo that one can hear in my yard.

so in other words you're all racist?

I was referring to the language generally not specifically to racial slurs but yeh - pretty much everyones racist down our ends. Sad but true. :twisted:

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

:?

well atleast as a taalib al-'ilm one would expect better of you Med.

If I said "Im not racist" then everyone woulda jumped on me for saying white trash and using it to "prove" that I am.

I dont have the inclination to get into a silly debate abt this, and if you were referring to my language generally then you're right it can and should be improved but Im not one who uses expletives in every other word - yeh my lingo could be a lil street at times but that aint a crime.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
If I said "Im not racist" then everyone woulda jumped on me for saying white trash and using it to "prove" that I am.

well then think before you type. terms such as the above stink of racism.

the only thing i find difficult to handle in summer is the insects. Sad there are ants and moths everywhere. :shock:

If you think bugs are bad in UK you should what it's like wen the rains come in our village.

In summer time when rains come ALL the creepy crawlies come out of the ground cos it becomes cooler outside. We have some light thing at one end of the courtyard that we switch on at night so the insects are attracted to that rather than us and wake up in the morning and the ground around the light is littered with dead insects - nice. :twisted:

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
If you think bugs are bad in UK you should what it's like wen the rains come in our village.

In summer time when rains come ALL the creepy crawlies come out of the ground cos it becomes cooler outside. We have some light thing at one end of the courtyard that we switch on at night so the insects are attracted to that rather than us and wake up in the morning and the ground around the light is littered with dead insects - nice. :twisted:

Are you there presently? I thought you were still in Britain

Pages