It’s Too Hot!

132 posts / 0 new
Last post

It was the hottest day of the year yesterday at 34c, I couldnt sleep last night despite having the fan on all night long, the kids in the class I was teaching were restless and fidgity, I was hot and bothered, ready to collapse......I couldnt stand having the kids all around me, ALL day long, tugging on my skirt, sying "Miss, Miss"....so for the first time ever in front of an classroom, after explaining a simple concept for the umpteen time with no results, I lost my patience with the kids, and I'm someone who prides herself when it comes to patience with kids, and the ability to explain stuff well to even special ability kids. :?

The beautiful rain was well recieved today...

No - Im in UK.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
The Door of Repentence is always open.

sp. Repentance.

btw I haven't noticed anywhere you apologised for the offense you gave Angel or anything explaining the behaviour that led to your being banned.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"Don Karnage" wrote:
Are you there presently? I thought you were still in Britain

"Med" wrote:
No - Im in UK.

Isn't Britain and UK the same thing....

We should be greatful for the sunshine, what with the global warming up here we're going to get colder weather up north, so I appreciate the bit sunshine we've had so far. It's not that hot, nothing compared to Saudia Arabia were it is around 48 degrees centigrade and Hell is going to be even hotter!

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

All that is needed for the forces of evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

"The Great 100" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
The Door of Repentence is always open.

sp. Repentance.

btw I haven't noticed anywhere you apologised for the offense you gave Angel or anything explaining the behaviour that led to your being banned.

I thought I was banned for repeatedly providing a link in regards to The Menace of Grave-Worship.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

[color=magneta]had nice weather yesterday n today finally some rain, i could even sleep last night with the air conditioning off, but although it was rainy it was really humid[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magneta]had nice weather yesterday n today finally some rain, i could even sleep last night with the air conditioning off, but although it was rainy it was really humid[/color]

:shock:

you have AC in london? Im guessing u dont use it much. Smile

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Weather was better yesterday as it seemed to have rained in the morning.

Where i work theres a constant air conditioning but as soon as i stepped out of the building i could feel the humidity and warmth in the air even tho it was cloudy.

Today seems to be of a similar day inregards to the weather. I can actually go out without feeling like im roasting away... which would be bad considering the water went off this morning.... but its back on now.

Back in BLACK

it was cool yesterday

and its beautiful and cool today

this cool whether is likely to continue all week

hijabi's and sunshine dont go happily together

The weather in scot is gorg. However it was too hot on sis's wedding, way too hot....

I like it cool and breezy,not hot/stuffy and humid.

"Angel" wrote:
sis's wedding

Mazal Tov! Biggrin

"The Great 100" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
sis's wedding

Mazal Tov! Biggrin

What does that mean?

Congratulations and good fortune!

"The Great 100" wrote:
Congratulations and good fortune!

i thought it meant that, thanks.

I love eating ice cream in this weather, yummmm

"Angel" wrote:
I love eating ice cream in this weather, yummmm

Doesn't everyone....

ask those with sensitive teeth.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

They should buy Sensodyme....toothpaste for sensitive teeth.

If you wear fire ratardant clothes, it does not mean you should jump into a fire...

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

...unless you work in a circus and your job is to go through the fire.

I hate the weather, it was really hot few days back and now it's cold again :evil: i am now ill, cold a runny nose, slight temperature, should go to bed but not sleepy. I just wish the British weather would either stay cold or warm, its summer well it's supposed to be!!

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
It's raining at last....in London that is.

That is a good sign, because Thames water are warning of water shortages in the coming summer period. Let it flood I say.... Dirol

I've also got a runny nose and a slight temperature but I love it coz the sun is not shining anymore!

I love the cold weather coz I can wear loads of clothes to make myself look built Dirol and I can sleep at night...which would be a problem if it's hot.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
I've also got a runny nose and a slight temperature but I love it coz the sun is not shining anymore!

I love the cold weather coz I can wear loads of clothes to make myself look built Dirol and I can sleep at night...which would be a problem if it's hot.

lol to make yourself look built, oooookay!

Its true though when its hot and humid its a nitemare trying to sleep...

Actually the thing with cold weather is that if you wear loads of clothes you can still retain your body temperature and not get cold.

But in summer if you're naked you still feel hot (not that I do that)

Btw I was kidding about looking built.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:

Btw I was kidding about looking built.

ok if u say so :roll: this smiley >> Dirol said it all. If your naturally underweight, just try eating loads if that dont work then go to docs, or maybe you just have a better metabolism than others.

My cold is getting worse, i should get some rest. Nite nite wasalam to everyone.

A cold in the summer? :roll:

Allah Hafiz......

I much prefer colder seasons, in the winter I can sleep better then in the summer. And the Mosquitoes are non existence in the winter and the pollen count is low and road rage - figures decrease dramatically .

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
And the Mosquitoes are non existence in the winter.

Mosquitoes in the uk in summer :? ....no

Hehe I am a teeny weeny bit underweight but seriously I don't wear loads of clothes to make myself look built.

I wear jeans and t-shirts, which you will see I mentioned in another post.

I'd rather be thin than being fat.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
Hehe I am a teeny weeny bit underweight but seriously I don't wear loads of clothes to make myself look built.

I wear jeans and t-shirts, which you will see I mentioned in another post.

I'd rather be thin than being fat.

Diet on larger potions of bat and mas. Lol

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:
And the Mosquitoes are non existence in the winter.

Mosquitoes in the uk in summer :? ....no
yea seriously, the dratted insects have migrated here for fresh blood! :shock: Sad

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Pages