we need to be more healthy what do you do to keep healthy?

246 posts / 0 new
Last post

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I know the stuffed crust from there is haraam...but I always thought their vegetable supreme pizza and pasta etc was OK.

dave, i cant remember the last time i went to pizza hut, so i wasnt specifically referring to [b]their[/b] stuffed crust - but even so, y wud it be haraam muslimsis? its just any other pizza baked with cheese in the crust... :?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Damn it this is confusing!

I'd very much like to go the lasagna and chianti route but then i'd lose Sad

AND IM NOT FRIGGEN LOSING!

So iron this all out and yall just give me a report on the subject when you've decided.

just go for vegetarian or vegan options.

They will have a symbol next to the pizza in the menu.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"*DUST*" wrote:

dave, i cant remember the last time i went to pizza hut, so i wasnt specifically referring to [b]their[/b] stuffed crust - but even so, y wud it be haraam muslimsis? its just any other pizza baked with cheese in the crust... :?

Yeh thats what i was thinkin, what would it have in the stuffed crust that would make it haram....and i am pretty sure i have ordered stuffed crust a few times with the "vege" sign next to it as Admin told Dave to look out for.

Maybe it differ's in every City.

I'd love to try the stuffed crust-sounds tasty. But I've never eaten it because it doesnt have the Vege sign next to it.

The reason why it may be haraam is cos the cheese they use may not be suitable for vegetarians.

Pages