we need to be more healthy what do you do to keep healthy?

246 posts / 0 new
Last post

That show is on TV right now...

Any good? I don't really like this channel (SciFi) and I dunno anything about the show.

Yeh it was ok but then I grew out of it eventually, it was age's ago when I watched it.

Brings back old memorie!! Blum 3

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:
Yeh it was ok but then I grew out of it eventually, it was age's ago when I watched it.

Brings back old memorie!! Blum 3

No not that old cheesy thing!

This is following on from the mini series called Battlestar Galactica 2004. which was made in erm... 2004.

Its current, does not talk down to you, uses modern symbolism, and some people say its a tad depressing. but its pretty good.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Mr Admin

i have few recipes for u

jacket potatoes-with cheese and beans (or any filling)

put potatoe in oven

forget about if for an hour

remove-slit it open and add filling

And..pizza!

get pizza dough-mix it like u mix flour

roll out and add usual-tomatoes', cheese, mushrooms etc

put in oven for 30min

AND u can make stir fry (i made it yeasterday Dirol

boil speghetti in pan

and in a fry pan-stir up some veg, pieces of chicken etc (anything u want)

add sources

and when speghetti is done mix together

and ENJOY

and than I-m so happy I cant make anything else Cray 2

after dinner me n sis shared cadbury's double choc chip chocolate ice cream

it was SO creamy-

it has become my first love-tis even better than choc cake

I made a deal with someone to not eat takeaway for 5 weeks, i only manage 5 hours :oops:

Don't know how you manage it Admin, i going to be without my mum and sis in 5 week also. So i think i need to learn how to cook as well, but hey i atleast know how to cook more dishes then lilsis Blum 3

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

anyone with half a brain cell can cook :roll:

as long as u have good cook book or internet in front of u

how hard can it be to follow instructions ?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
anyone with half a brain cell can cook :roll:

as long as u have good cook book or internet in front of u

how hard can it be to follow instructions ?

yes, anyone can cook, but not everyone can cook well.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
perfection comes with practice

true, but it also comes with talent.

cooking is a skill like any other, to make a good dish one has to put their heart into it.

[size=7](edit: ok just re-read that last bit and 'ew!'... but u know wot i mean!) [/size]:lol:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

so does that mean that women who dont have this talent shudnt even bother to learn how to cook Wink

"*DUST*" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

true, but it also comes with talent.

cooking is a skill like any other, to make a good dish one has to put their heart into it.

I make fantastic heart soup.

"Augustus" wrote:

Lol please note:
"*DUST*" wrote:
[size=7](edit: ok just re-read that last bit and 'ew!'... but u know wot i mean!) [/size]:lol:

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Augustus" wrote:

Lol please note:
"*DUST*" wrote:

lol I intentionally edited that [i]out[/i] so my joke was funny.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
so does that mean that women who dont have this talent shudnt even bother to learn how to cook Wink

please note:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

true, but it [b]also[/b] comes with talent.

ppl who have talent when it comes to cooking pick it up so easily, even their first try for a dish can turn out good at times. but with the rest of us, as u sed, practice makes perfect... Wink

i meant its good to enjoy cooking rather than just doing it coz one has to.

"Augustus" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"Augustus" wrote:

Lol please note:
"*DUST*" wrote:

lol I intentionally edited that [i]out[/i] so my joke was funny.

lol i know. Blum 3 but it wasnt funny since anyone who looked to my post wud still see my 'edit:'... Blum 3

"*DUST*" wrote:
lol i know. Blum 3 but it wasnt funny since anyone who looked to my post wud still see my 'edit:'... Blum 3

It was funny.

Laugh.

"Augustus" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

It was funny.

Laugh.

how can it be funny when i already predicted the joke playing out and hence added the comment to my post, that too before anyone had got the chance to reply? :twisted:

BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!

NOW EVERYBODY LAUGH AT MY FRIGGEN JOKE!!

IM A VERY FUNNY PERSON!

"Augustus" wrote:
BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!

IM A VERY FUNNY PERSON!

I kind of found it funny Biggrin

[size=5]Till i read that Dust edited her post[/size] :roll:

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
"Augustus" wrote:
BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!

IM A VERY FUNNY PERSON!

I kind of found it funny Biggrin

[size=5]Till i read that Dust edited her post[/size] :roll:

Thank you Yuit.

"Augustus" wrote:
IM A VERY FUNNY PERSON!
oh yea, no doubt there - i'm certainly laughing at you!! :twisted: Lol

"yuit" wrote:
I made a deal with someone to not eat takeaway for 5 weeks, i only manage 5 hours :oops:

rotfl!

Quote:
Don't know how you manage it Admin, i going to be without my mum and sis in 5 week also. So i think i need to learn how to cook as well, but hey i atleast know how to cook more dishes then lilsis Blum 3

Its easy. when in doubt ring the takeaway.

today i was alte gettting back from work, so I thought get some takeaway on the way home. I asked forchicken jalfrezi. Thought to see how it would compare...

Its not supposed to have any onions in it whatsoever. This one was about 60% onions.

And lilsis beans on toats, or jacket potatoes is not cooking in my eyes. Not even chips.

(anyone had fried bread with beans? yummy. but its hard to make as within a few seconds it goes from unfried to burnt...)

I do not like pasta. Dunno why, but its not my cuppa.

Yuit do not worry. The first time I made dough was just over a week ago. I ae it again about thursday, and it was so much better.

Just experiment. but always find out how much spice you should put in.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I can never show my face in public again and it's all your fault.

All this pizza delivery talk made me hungy - and i've definitely not indulged in a while.

So I ordered a pizza

which invariably means I must perform the pizza delivery dance for good luck and a speedy delivery (please don't ask)

However my roommates caught it on camera this time.

I hate my life.

put the clip online...

So what pizza did you get? what toppings?

(Just checking if you failed in your quest...)

and considering your phobia of germs, how do you order food?

how do you know what they do to it? do they wash their hands? to they have rats?

"Admin" wrote:

how do you know what they do to it? do they wash their hands? to they have rats?

Same as always - cheese. Ahmad get's away with it so it's gotta be halal.

Excellent question to the second! I've been there and they let me look at their kitchen - believe it or not I took no exceptions so they are now approved and on the list of approved locations to order food from.

"Augustus" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

Same as always - cheese. Ahmad get's away with it so it's gotta be halal.

Excellent question to the second! I've been there and they let me look at their kitchen - believe it or not I took no exceptions so they are now approved and on the list of approved locations to order food from.

Plain cheese is the best IMO.

On your second point, i sorry to have to break it to you, but having work in a couple of kitchen and knowing how Takeway work, whenever they come across fussy customers, they normally give the food their own unique sepcial treatment [img]

[url=http//

Pages