we need to be more healthy what do you do to keep healthy?

246 posts / 0 new
Last post

Dartmouth?

It's a liberal arts undergrad in New Hampshire. I'm on loan to another (equally landlocked) college's faculty atm, because I changed my major to a prelaw/MBA program.

Requires an extra year of college but it's worth it since I get my Degree and then MBA all at once - so when I get my JD and LLM i'll be in a better position to strike at partner or DA.

wow that's a lot of letters:

MBA - Master Business Administration
JD - Juris Doctorate
LLM - Doctorate in the Letters of the Law
DA - District Attorney

what ever is in season, i like pretty much everything. i like tropical fruits a lot though, and i confess some of the bengali ones lol.

1)Pakistan mangoes, or a mix of bitter and sweet mango in small chunks yum yum lol

2)grapes black, green or red. Prefer sweet black ones

3) Jack fruit- when they're in season bengalis are over them like bees to honey lol. Long as they're not too soft kinder firm i like them, but not too much they can be very sweet. caution they stink and they're sticky, but it's bearable, hey the monkeys love it aswell.

4) apples green or red.

5)small bengali crab apples, well they're like crab apples, kinder sweet. They're available in all good benga shops at the moment lol. The yellowish ones tend to be sweeter.

6) grape fruit, bengali grape fruit is out aswell, tastes better than some other countries, coz they tend to be red and always sweet. never come across a bitter one. All the ones i've got from english supermarkets tend to be bitter like oranges.

7) strawberrys in summer yum yum (sometimes with cream)

Dirol pears

9) pineapple-like it but it makes me itch, don't laugh guys it does so i only have a bit Sad

10) fresh coconut-we bengas got this contraption sit there taking out the flesh with it, comes out like snow flakes. best part is breaking it open for that water!

11) melons! wow melons just luv um. The big yellow ones, the small not so yellow ones. The large green ones with bright red flesh and black seeds, love spitting them out lol. My fave is prob the ones that have palish green skin, speckled with yellow, and they're more oval shaped than round. tend to be large aswell. inside it's white or pale yellow. That melon is the best in the world!

12) lychees are still in if you like um...they're sweet dave u shud have some! Indian areas will do you a box for 2.50 in english supermarket they charge 3 quid for a tiny handful

13) plums

14- peaches, nectarines.

pretty much anything, ill try it. even if i don't like it i stuff it down, coz i know it's good for me. kiwi and passion fruit tried them, tend to be bitter when i have them Sad :roll: :roll:

oops ive written an essay on fruit how sad looool

P.s Seraphim if i have easy fruits like apples, pears, grapes everyday i get bored of them then i;ll stop eating fruit regular. So i have a variety. Variety is the spice of life Biggrin

"Augustus" wrote:
Dartmouth?

It's a liberal arts undergrad in New Hampshire. I'm on loan to another (equally landlocked) college's faculty atm, because I changed my major to a prelaw/MBA program.

Requires an extra year of college but it's worth it since I get my Degree and then MBA all at once - so when I get my JD and LLM i'll be in a better position to strike at partner or DA.

JD - Juris Doctorate
DA - District Attorney

Look whose Mr Smarty-Pants

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Augustus" wrote:
Dartmouth?

JD - Juris Doctorate
DA - District Attorney

Look whose Mr Smarty-Pants

Lol , i kinda was bout to get more confused.....geddit

Yash........loooooooool, couldnt you have gone on longer.... enjoyed reading your essay lol Smile

Mangoes are the best fruit.........i love mangoes

:D. watch this space i'll tell you what veg i like next, hey blame seraphim he got the ball rolling

"yashmaki" wrote:
:D. watch this space i'll tell you what veg i like next, hey blame seraphim he got the ball rolling

hey im just giving the people what they want.

Back in BLACK

"yashmaki" wrote:

Oh no seraph .........

lol looking forward fot it yash....just dont get carried away Biggrin

WE MUST LOOK AFTER OUR HEALTH..

Avoid stress, take up a hobby.

Exercise regularly and sensibly.get to the gym flex those pecs..

More importantly DIET, avoid fatty foods and eat protein/carbs in moderation.

All can be painlessly incorporated into your everyday life... so DO IT NOW..

Who wants to be fat and unhealthy, we all know its bad so do something about it!!

Where there is a will there is a way..

I like being unfit and lazy

i enjoy eating chocolate cakes, cookies and drinking coke in front of the telly most evenings

I see no need to excercise-

I'm not overweight and have no strenous commitments in my life which i need to get fit for

life is good Dirol

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
I like being unfit and lazy

i enjoy eating chocolate cakes, cookies and drinking coke in front of the telly most evenings

I see no need to excercise-

I'm not overweight and have no strenous commitments in my life which i need to get fit for

life is good Dirol

I hate you, and your freakish metabolism.

Oh cut me some slack - i'm run down from this stupid paper!

"Augustus" wrote:

I hate you, and your freakish metabolism.

Don't hate. Dirol

But according to mum I shud enjoy it whilst it lasts-apparently in my 30's the weight will start piling on Cray 2

but until then-I can do what I want

and continue having my reg "who can eat more" competitions in pizza hut with sis and mates

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

and continue having my reg "who can eat more" competitions in pizza hut with sis and mates

:shock:

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

:shock:

lol......how can one possibly hack more than three slices....thats maximum.

No way could I have a competition by eating pizzas, two slices would totally fill me up and a full pizza would totaly make it hard for me to walk!!! :roll:

Your damn right!

Yep .....never come across anyone hacking a full pizza apart from my bro who clocked it once, he couldnt move... later he was sick lol.

Yeh once my brother ate a full pizza and could not move and asked me to help him get up! That cracked me up! Blum 3

Your damn right!

"nana" wrote:
Yep .....never come across anyone hacking a full pizza apart from my bro who clocked it once, he couldnt move... later he was sick lol.

lol back when I was significantly larger I could handle an 18inch.

I'm going to pay for that when i'm in my 60s...

ok guys I need recipe's.

I am gonna be living alone for a bit. Today I plan on making Chicken Jalfrezi. Its been a couple fo years so lets hope my sievelike memory does not let me down...

But what for the next few days? (yesterday was takeaway!)

I want it to be almost healthy. I would not go out of my way for healthy food, but if it tastes good, and as a side effect is healthy then its all good.

So come on people I need recipe's.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
ok guys I need recipe's.

I am gonna be living alone for a bit. Today I plan on making Chicken Jalfrezi. Its been a couple fo years so lets hope my sievelike memory does not let me down...

But what for the next few days? (yesterday was takeaway!)

I want it to be almost healthy. I would not go out of my way for healthy food, but if it tastes good, and as a side effect is healthy then its all good.

So come on people I need recipe's.

Recipe on what?

Your damn right!

erm.. food? :twisted:

some good stuff.

Something I can try. Anything really. as long as its spicy. Or its chips. (resipe: cut potatoes. fry til almost burnt in freg vegetable oil for the perfect taste.)

I was gonna start a new topic, but hijacking this is almost good enough.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
erm.. food? :twisted:

some good stuff.

Something I can try. Anything really. as long as its spicy. Or its chips. (resipe: cut potatoes. fry til almost burnt in freg vegetable oil for the perfect taste.)

I was gonna start a new topic, but hijacking this is almost good enough.

Admin you are Evil! :shock:

I will see what I can find!

Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:
Admin you are Evil! :shock:

And you never realised when I allowed Darth to coexist?

Quote:
I will see what I can find!

Thanks!

If it tastes bland I will blame you rather than my poor cooking skills!

thanks

Would you like a dessert with that?

Your damn right!

Pages