Mods to the slaughter

Salaam

If you wanna say something to me or the mods as a whole, you can say it here.

If you say something good, it may not be modded!

"Admin" wrote:
If you say something good, it may not be modded!

:roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

[color=darkblue]Hey, I run this show

I believe Admin is slacking[/color] :twisted:

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

"ThePhantomMod" wrote:

:shock:

I have your ip address...

... is that a knock at your front door?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"ThePhantomMod" wrote:

:roll: :roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

one was sent.

I have no idea how successfully implemented the features on that forum were.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

all modS should have their individual identity

that way we know which one to attack

when mods dont leave their mark Mr Admin gets attacked

also Mr Admin dont know which mod edited what

when the fire get hot, the mods help me out.

Why should they be attacked for doing my job?

They are here as a part of a community. They are not to be judged on their moderating skills. I trust them to make the necessary edits, and occasionally tow me back onto the line.

When there is a controversial edit, the moderators do tell me why.

I can take the heat of the criticisms.

[b]A community Indeed. All for One and One for All! ---------- NewModOnTheBlock[/b]

A few questions if i may...

1. How many Moderators are there:
Admin,
TheRevivalEditor (?)
Judge, Jury and Executioner
ThePhantomMod
TheFakePhantomMod
NewModOnTheBlock
any more...?

2. Can the Mods use eachother's accounts?

3. Do any of the mods participate in discussion as a regular member? (obviously no need to tell us their alter-ego 'names' but just 'yes' or 'no')

4. Do the mods have access to our PM Inboxes?

Ta.

i'd like to add one more:

5. Have you ever been a member of the communist party?

I think there are less mods then that ^^^

they just like to use diff names and some like to edit without even leaving a name :roll:

"Aasiyah" wrote:

TheFakePhantomMod

The FakePhantomMod?

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

The fakephantom mod was a fake.

ThephantomMod is a gesthalt entity. It is all the mods.

The mods can post for themselves if they like.

How many are there? I would not like to help others prepare a hitlist!

No the mods cannot see your PMs. There are (theoretical so far) ways to see them, if need be. Not used.

I am not willing to give details of the Mods affiliations with other parties.

Safe to say, the new mod on the block seems to be a musketeer...

So you do not deny then, that the mods could have been members of the communist party at some time in their past?

"Admin" wrote:
How many are there? I would not like to help others prepare a hitlist!

oh come on... :roll:

and wadya mean the FakePhantomMod was fake... he edits posts right? ...making him a 'real' mod with a rather unoriginal username.

u also havent answered Q no.2!

That is because I commandeered the username... now it is available to all mods.

Admin you could have chosen a different user name instaed of FakePhantomMod!!

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Its ThePhantomMod.

originally it was a fake mod, but then I commandeered the acount...

I knew you were the Phantom Mod.

"Admin" wrote:
Its ThePhantomMod.

originally it was a fake mod, but then I commandeered the acount...

wot do u mean by 'it was a fake mod'? someone hacked in? and then u took away their ability to moderate...? ur not making much sense here.

and u havent answered Q2

Welcome back to the party Aasiyah!

How was lunch?

The mods have their own accounts, and an all encompassing account: ThePhantomMod.

The Original PhantomMod was a fake. But to keep the suspense going during the witchhunt, I did abit of its bidding as a part of smoke and mirrors campaign to make it look like a real mod.

Later I commandeered the account and gave it full mod priviledges.

[color=blue]I am grateful to Admin for breathing life into me.

Before that, someone ...AHEM... was pretending to be me.

But now I am all the mods.

Hope that clears the confusion. [/color]

"Admin" wrote:

Safe to say, the new mod on the block seems to be a musketeer...

[b]And what are you trying to Imply? ------ NewModOnTheBlock

Try using your brain --------- ThePhantomMod

Lol ------ Judge, Jury, and Executioner[/b]

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Indeed... Admin maybe you should take a break.

Hey can I be an Admin!!!?

I'm always on - i'm very polite, and I usually have very little to do.

[size=7]two out of the three of those are flirting with the truth - guess which two[/size]

i have another Q for Admin (or his alter-egos...) Blum 3 :

how come we have limited storage space in our PM inboxes on this forum? i just realised the old messages have been getting deleted to make space for the new ones. :roll: i'm sure on the old forum we had unlimited space?

and how come we cant send one PM to multiple people anymore, i remember doing this before...

Fool

"*DUST*" wrote:
i have another Q for Admin (or his alter-egos...) Blum 3 :

how come we have limited storage space in our PM inboxes on this forum? i just realised the old messages have been getting deleted to make space for the new ones. :roll: i'm sure on the old forum we had unlimited space?

and how come we cant send one PM to multiple people anymore, i remember doing this before...

Fool

proboards was a totally different board than these. SO maybe it had something to do with the fact that we changed supplier or watever u wanna call it.

I'd assume that the reason why pm spaces are restricted is to save space... Admin, do we (and by we i mean you guys) pay for this space on the web? And are trying to save money?

Back in BLACK

I can give more space...

I do pay, but we have plenty of space...

(we will hit a problem aroudn may/june time... then I will have to make a decision as the database has a max size limit...)

When I sorted these forums out the second time, I left alot of things default. This the current limit. My thinking is if its not enough, someone will complain!

"Admin" wrote:
I can give more space...

I do pay, but we have plenty of space...

(we will hit a problem aroudn may/june time... then I will have to make a decision as the database has a max size limit...)

When I sorted these forums out the second time, I left alot of things default. This the current limit. My thinking is if its not enough, someone will complain!

that explains it.

Back in BLACK

Pages