Halal Entertainment

96 posts / 0 new
Last post

mashaALLAH.

When/If I become capable of understanding evidence, then I too will look at the evidence, for now I'm gonna rely on the giants of fiqh inshaALLAH.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
mashaALLAH.

When/If I become capable of understanding evidence, then I too will look at the evidence, for now I'm gonna rely on the giants of fiqh inshaALLAH.

LOL Lol

what part of "I will consult a scholar didn't u understand"

Just stating that the best agrument i seen, seem to state that the hadith actually wasn't mentioning Chess. I was given a brain to make these judgement, so why shouldn't i use it especially where there two agruments, even though just to be on teh safe side I will look for a scholar to claify the position, just to make sure i have all the facts.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
mashaALLAH.

LOL Lol

Just stating that the best agrument i seen, seem to state that the hadith actually wasn't mentioning Chess. I was given a brain to make these judgement, so why shouldn't i use it especially where there two agruments, even though just to be on teh safe side I will look for a scholar to claify the position, just to make sure i have all the facts.

er what u on abt bruv?

I was talking ab myself in my previous post, hence the use of I, followed by ANOTHER I, followed by and I'm didnt YOU understand?

honestly, some people are just itching for a confrontation.

You can do what you like, its not my concern bro. I was merely stating what I, MED , would do.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
mashaALLAH.

LOL Lol

er what u on abt bruv?

I was talking ab myself in my previous post, hence the use of I, followed by ANOTHER I, followed by and I'm didnt YOU understand?

honestly, some people are just itching for a confrontation.

You can do what you like, its not my concern bro. I was merely stating what I, MED , would do.

Lol

yuit 'itching for a confrontation'?

now that would be interesting to see....

Lol

Med, yuit was just saying that neither is he planning on looking at the evidence himself, he is ALSO, like yourself, going to consult 'the giants of fiqh' for that reason...

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

k.

I was just getting a bit confused as to why he was asking why I didnt understand: what part of consulting a scholar dont u understand?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages