No Topic 8

213 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lilly wrote:
bilan wrote:
Today I threw away rubbish but I forgot I had my pen in the same hand so I ended up throwing my perfectly fine pen in the bin! Sad

pick it up dude!

Lol

_Me_ wrote:
Lilly wrote:
bilan wrote:
Today I threw away rubbish but I forgot I had my pen in the same hand so I ended up throwing my perfectly fine pen in the bin! Sad

pick it up dude!

Lol

sometimes, the mind forgets the most obvious stuff..

OMG BILLZZ I FEEL SO HIGH TONIGHT!! THIS IS TOTALLY COOL! LETS GO CHANGE THE WORLD! SPREAD THE LOVE!!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

right, see ya later.
im going off to do Holy Muharram for 40 days.
i will be remembering martyrdom of Imam Hussain (a.s.).
He was killed by evil caliph Yazid, may Allah burn him forever in hell, and people who took part in murder of Holy Prophet's grandson.
They were neither sunnis nor shias. They were hypocrites.

Ya Ali Madaad!!

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

malik wrote:
right, see ya later.

?????

@Lilly, ur such a fish. i couldnt! besides..thts just eww

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
malik wrote:
right, see ya later.

?????

@Lilly, ur such a fish. i couldnt! besides..thts just eww

wuss.

and a shia thing.

a cox x Blum 3 sin x = Rcos (x-$)

R = square root of (a^2+b^2)

$ = arctan b/a

WHY OH WHY MUST PEOPLE HANG ON TO THE LTTLEST OF THINGS?! THERE IS A BIGGER PICTURE OUT THERE! Besides people change :/

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

urghhhhhh find the edit button!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

1st of Muharram 1433AH Biggrin - AH- After Hijrah, that's when the sahaba (RA) decided the Islamic calender should start, because they believed that to be their greatest victory, subhanallah. Can't imagine what the atmosphere was like when they saw the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and Abu Bakr as siddique RA approaching yathrib Biggrin after i think 13 years of hardship and dawah in Makkah and a i think a 14 day journey in the blazing heat.

Man i wish i was there, must have been amazing Smile

Arrgh so emotional, thinking about then and how the ummah is now Sad

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

malik wrote:
right, see ya later.

Bye.

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=Ss-fuY3hTO8]

Don't just do something! Stand there.

an annoying video when it moves into the next slide before you can read the previous one.

and it uses the qur'an as background - this is severely disliked as when the qur'an is recited loudly, it deserves our full attention.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
an annoying video when it moves into the next slide before you can read the previous one.

and it uses the qur'an as background - this is severely disliked as when the qur'an is recited loudly, it deserves our full attention.

true, but the quran is only played when the verses are being examined, so im not sure if thats an issue..
and youtube has pause and mute functions.

what did u think about the "knocking" and the "piercing star" points it made?

I only watched half of it, never got that far.

The recitation is of different verses AFAIK.

Watching that bit now, I do not know enough of the science and AFAIK a lot about is still being theorised and being actively discussed.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Jazakallah khair for the reminder.

On another note the EDIT button is baaaaack... Smile

Thank you Admin

Oh the irony. It was back, where did it go again :/

Okay on certain threads i can edit but on others i can't. I wonder if it's new threads.....hmmm

now i CAN'T edit! >:(

"Is Allah satisfied?"

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rbMHLDY1pA&feature=related]

My freind from the USA is back Biggrin

Random i know but he always gives me an imaan boost Smile

Foysol89 wrote:

It's always cool to have a friend like that Biggrin

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

Lioness of Allah wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

It's always cool to have a friend like that Biggrin

Deffo...just after Ramadhan there was this brother who just came from Iraq as an asylum seeker and he was living in hostel near my local masjid.

This guy, masha' Allah would always be smiling and just praising and thanking Allah all the time. Every time i saw him or talked to him i would remember Allah. He was the same age as me but he was here alone, away frol
His entire family but still smiling, subhanallah.

After a week though he told me he's most likely going to return to Iraq because he couldn't see Islam in this country and could barely rcognize the muslims from the kuffar. He said he was happier in Iraq cleaning shoes for a living. Anyway haven't seen him since but hope he's in the best of health and imaan.

Plus you guys ain't so bad around here Wink

Did he speak english

there's always next year to redo year 13.

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Did he speak english

Yup

Foysol89 wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Did he speak english

Yup

Cool

Pages