No Topic 8

213 posts / 0 new
Last post

I was gna suggest morocco, earlier. Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

You- there is a things to do there but I don't mind shopping Blum 3

Morocco was on my list too however there are no direct flights from Glasgow and it means you need to spend at least 2nights in London for example and only have 4 days to spend on holiday which for me is too less.

I also really wanted to go to Malaysia but the flight time is like 14 hours which is far too much and again a waste of 2 days, best to go for 2 weeks

Eid Mubarak everyone Smile

Eid Mubarak.

Inshallah you will enjoy whyerever you go. Just remember the poor hubby while he carries all the shopping.

(if there are feminists in the world, are there are also ... mannists?)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Eid Mubarak.

Inshallah you will enjoy whyerever you go. Just remember the poor hubby while he carries all the shopping.

Probably too lazy Blum 3

I have nt been using youtube enough! I need to get "WOuldnt u love to have a BBQ in ur home all yr round?!" such a rubbish promotion video to go with it. and

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

It seems tht you have impressed yourself with your culinary skills.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
It seems tht you have impressed yourself with your culinary skills.

nah its just a phase tht keeps coming back. 'I love cooking! Biggrin ' to 'Cooking?! eeeeeew!'

You wrote:
Eid Mubarak.

Thanks

Yep your right, I've been waiting to get away for ages so it doesn't even matter where we go as I'll be spending time away from work as will hubby with each other and inshallah it will be warm, less than 2 weeks to go:D

There's actually a word for being killed by being thrown out of the window - defenestration!

Edit: Oh it's just for a person/thing being thrown out of the window, not necessarily being killed.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I just want a hug from my mommy Sad

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
I just want a hug from my mommy Sad

Awww Smile

When my mum + dad went to Hajj, i remember missing them like crazyyy,(and also missing my momma's food :P)It goes to show how we don't appreciate our parents enough.

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

True we usually don't realise the greatness of things till they're gone. That's why we should to learn to be pleased with what we have instead complaining about the things we don't. Alhamdulillah Smile

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

I am VERY pleased alhamdulillah coooos ive passed my OSCE's! Biggrin (Tis a practical test thingy )and I thought id flooooopped! I was pretty sure I had given a whole new meaning to the word, but no! Biggrin

bilan wrote:
I am VERY pleased alhamdulillah coooos ive passed my OSCE's! Biggrin (Tis a practical test thingy )and I thought id flooooopped! I was pretty sure I had given a whole new meaning to the word, but no! Biggrin

Mash Allah, congrats Biggrin and well done cause nothing comes without effort. Insha Allah you continue to work hard and Allah rewards you for them.

Arghhh still can't edit :/

Oh and i bought some Jaffa Cakes today......again. Insha Allah i get to eat them before they're finished ....might actually eat some now actually. Just letting you know 'You' Blum 3 (it's for me not being able to edit, tis only fair)

There are studies which suggest genes can play a role (according to some, quite a big one) in turning someone into a criminal. That doesn't fit in with the idea of fitra, does it? So does that mean, we just ignore such studies and say it's nothing to do with genes?

bilan wrote:

Congrats MashaAllah, you deserve a doughnut Blum 3 Biggrin

-

I nearly had a heart attack today. I sent off my ucas but I had to show my personal statement to a teacher, so I copied and pasted it into word and the red squiggly line came up under like 5 words or something! I was just like WTH NOOOOOOOOOO, I looked at them and they looked right so thank God, I realised it was just the stupid computer with its American dictionary!

Lol at my above comment...I'm now thinking I don't want to go uni so it wouldn't matter if my PS was messed up

bilan wrote:

Mashallah Congrtaz!!:D

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY!!!!!!!!!
Our phones ~ wireless!
Cooking ~ fireless!
Cars ~ keyless!
Food ~ fatless!
Dress ~ sleeveless !
Youth ~jobless!
Leaders ~shameless!
Relationships ~meaningless!
Attitude ~ careless!
Wives ~fearless!
Feelings ~ heartless!
Education ~ valueless!
Children ~ mannerless
Everything is becoming LESS But still,
Our Hopes are ~ Endless.
Infact, I am speechless,
Qur'an~timeless- ALHAMDULILLAH

Blum 3 Smile

JazkAllah khair guys! Biggrin and I like the way u put tht Jim Bob! (Y)

Wa iyyak. Would've been better if i coul edit.

Just saying

Foysol89 wrote:
Wa iyyak. Would've been better if i coul edit.

Just saying

This way is more real - you can't 'edit' in real life, you can add or try to retract though
Biggrin

Insha Allah we'll all have the Qur'an itself be a witness for us on the day of judgement If we read it often and try our best to recite it correctly & beautify the words.

We should keep the Qur'an close to us at all times. When you put the Qur'an back on the shelf it should still remain on your tongue, on your mind and in your heart.

The Qur'an is a guidance for us so study it and implement it in your life insha Allah.

When you shoot an arrow of truth, dip its point in honey. [Arabian Proverb]

When you shoot an arrow of truth, dip its point in honey. [Arabian Proverb]

Today I threw away rubbish but I forgot I had my pen in the same hand so I ended up throwing my perfectly fine pen in the bin! Sad

bilan wrote:
Today I threw away rubbish but I forgot I had my pen in the same hand so I ended up throwing my perfectly fine pen in the bin! Sad

pick it up dude!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Pages