No Topic 8

213 posts / 0 new
Last post

malik wrote:
You cannot make any difference through Kafir education.

Thats Allah's law.

Therefore, your efforts will fail and you will be misrable.

Allah's laws are mentioned in the Qura'an.

"....Are those equal, those who know and those who do not know? It is those who are endued with understanding that receive admonition. (The Noble Quran, 39:9)"

"...Those truly fear God, among His Servants, who have knowledge: for God is Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving. (The Noble Quran, 35:28)"

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
malik wrote:

Thats Allah's law.

Why have you learnt and why are you using the kafirs language?
Why are you using a computer/internet made by a kafir?

i like.. BUUUUUUUUUUUT i liek teh idea of taking a few days off too.

chill guys. he only said take a few days off. not live education and erase your memory. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:

chill guys. he only said take a few days off. not live education and erase your memory. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ

True, but he was also saying that you shouldn't go to non-Muslim schools and that Allah said that.

malik wrote:

Thats Allah's law.

Lol

Valkyrie wrote:
Lilly wrote:

True, but he was also saying that you shouldn't go to non-Muslim schools and that Allah said that.

+1

But I'm all chilled out, don't worry Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

malik wrote:
im going to cinema now.

Free mixing in a darkened room & no lowering of gaze :shock:

Don't just do something! Stand there.

malik wrote:

Thats Allah's law.

If you hate the "Kafir" so much then why are you in their Country for? you could move to Iran they could do with 1 more nutter like you

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:
they could do with 1 more nutter like you

It's like one fat person calling another fat person fat Lol (joke)

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Assalamu alaikum Biggrin

Does anyone know or have any links for Islamic/ Arabic courses? I've found a few but they've either started their course allready and it's too late for me to start with them or it's not exactly the course i'm looking for.

Oh and i'd prefer the course to be in London. Any help/ advice is much appreciated Wink jazakallah khair

(need to start a course before i put it off, plus 6 months no work or studies = boredom and laziness)

What an odd Q+A :S

Question

Is it permissible to sell bottled sea water that people may use in religious rituals?

Answer
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.

It is permissible to sell bottled sea water to people that may use it for religious rituals[i].[ii] [iii]The seller of the water does not need to be privy to the intentions of the purchaser[iv].

And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best

Mawlana Saanwal ibn Muhammad,
UK

Student Darul Iftaa

Checked and Approved by,
Mufti Ebrahim Desai.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Foysol89 wrote:
Assalamu alaikum Biggrin

Does anyone know or have any links for Islamic/ Arabic courses? I've found a few but they've either started their course allready and it's too late for me to start with them or it's not exactly the course i'm looking for.

Oh and i'd prefer the course to be in London. Any help/ advice is much appreciated Wink jazakallah khair

(need to start a course before i put it off, plus 6 months no work or studies = boredom and laziness)

Ibn Jabel in froud centre. Manor park.

first post in no topic. Sis told me today I had issues. Was about to argue that I dont..but I realised I canny deny it.

Then again this is the same sis that told me she didnt have to take the valve caps of the tyres of her car to pump 'em with air! Lol

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

@Fatty was that from the askimam.org website? I think that was my question...joke. The mufti who runs that website usually comes down to
My local masjid every Ramadan for the whole month and gives regular tafsirs and other lectures. He's got a knowledge although i don't agree with everything he says (think he's deobandi)

@Muslimsis thanks, will check that out

@Billz Lol

Why do people like gossiping man?! Sad

learn science even if it is in china.

Foysol89 wrote:
@Fatty was that from the askimam.org website? I think that was my question...joke. The mufti who runs that website usually comes down to
My local masjid every Ramadan for the whole month and gives regular tafsirs and other lectures. He's got a knowledge although i don't agree with everything he says (think he's deobandi)

Nah, I sent him an email asking about the student loan and from then on him/his team send me Q&As...but I never got my answer :/

I know right! Mainly girls who tend to.. pretty pathetic in my opinion :/

_Me_ wrote:

I know right! Mainly girls who tend to.. pretty pathetic in my opinion :/

there's worst. swearing for no apparant reason. just disgusting words spewing out their mouth. at their friends. this girl was checking her scarf in teh mirror with her mates behind her and she's swearing! not even looking at them... my ears were burning.

lollywood wrote:

If you hate the "Kafir" so much then why are you in their Country for?
you could move to Iran they could do with 1 more nutter like you

lollywood do you want to see some nuts?

how can a country be kafir?
Britain was made by Allah. thats why Shias like UK.

Allah says English is from Him.

so how can language be kafir?

i am not a slave to the computer, like you may be to the school.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

I'm no slave. Lol at the idea of being a slave to a school! You go to school to benefit yourself

malik wrote:

lollywood do you want to see some nuts?

What?

You're the one who's using a gay mans picture as your profile avatar

malik wrote:

how can a country be kafir?

Christianity is the largest religion on the island and has been since the Early Middle Ages, though its existence on the island dates back to the Roman introduction in antiquity and continued through Early Insular Christianity. The largest form practised in present day Britain is Anglicanism (also known as Episcopalism in Scotland); dating from the 16th century Reformation, the religion regards itself as both Catholic and Reformed. Head of the Church is the monarch of the United Kingdom as the Supreme Governor. It has the status of established church in England

malik wrote:

Britain was made by Allah. thats why Shias like UK.

In that sense the whole world was made by Allah not only UK
Why don't shia's like Iran as a favourite country why does it have to be UK?

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:

You're the one who's using a gay mans picture as your profile avatar

Hey you leave Shia out of this! There is NO need for collateral damage! Just no need!

EDIT: and this is supposed to be No Topic darn it! Why cant we all just get along?! Pesky kids, I tell ya!

I just noticed in that word cloud thing, fun is quite big and news is bigger than Islam

I just noticed in that word cloud thing, fun is quite big and news is bigger than Islam

you my dear have to much time on ur hands. tis alright for some innit?!

Blum 3

bilan wrote:

you my dear have to much time on ur hands. tis alright for some innit?!

Blum 3

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

and lebouf is boring...

bilan wrote:

and this is supposed to be No Topic darn it! Why cant we all just get along?! Pesky kids, I tell ya!

I sweeeeeaaar down i was gonna write these words last night, almost exactly apart from the 'pesky kids' bit but i like it Wink

Apparently you're supposed to start teaching kids about Islam when they're 3yrs, 3 months and 10days old?!

-

If there was a caliphate, would abortion be outlawed? Apart from rape/danger to mother cases

What about alcohol?

Other haram stuff? I'm just wondering how the freedom of choice would work if it wasn't allowed. But then it's expected to not be allowed cuz it is meant to be running as an Islamic state...

Where did you get that from?

If you consider prayer one of the most important acts, prayer is supposed to be taught to children from the age of 7. Minus a bit to actually teach parts of it.

so I doubt that 3,3,10 thing is accurate apart from being a favoured number by someone.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

If there was a caliphate, would abortion be outlawed? Apart from rape/danger to mother cases

What about alcohol?

Other haram stuff? I'm just wondering how the freedom of choice would work if it wasn't allowed. But then it's expected to not be allowed cuz it is meant to be running as an Islamic state...

There was a caliphate once.

I asked for someone, anyone to show that alcohol was banned for non Muslims in the khilafah rashida, and no one did so (then again, the audience for the question was a single person).

Abortion in the general case is not allowed in many places around the world, not sure if that still includes Ireland though.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

hmmmm:Revelation!!!!!!

Lebouf is the guy from even stevens!!!!!

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

Pages