Civil Partnerships

146 posts / 0 new
Last post

Vin in sin? No way. Guy is not gay.

looks like Omrow is crushed!

(and I have no idea either way...)

What I do not understand is those who 'come out of the closet' years after straight marriage...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I heard

Lennox Lewis is gay shock

Have you noticed there are too much gays on tv these days what going on these batty men are putting me off tv.

is it true there are gay priests in america, thats incredibly stupid every religion in the world tells us gays go to hell. Maybe the priests should read the bible again god created adam and eve not adam and steve

"RAF786" wrote:
I heard

Lennox Lewis is gay :shock:

Have you noticed there are too much gays on tv these days what going on these batty men are putting me off tv.

is it true there are gay priests in america, thats incredibly stupid every religion in the world tells us gays go to hell. Maybe the priests should read the bible again god created adam and eve not adam and steve

Lennox Lewis can't be gay!

There are gay priests in America, so I've heard, which is bizarre. One guy actually lives with his "boyfriend" and still preachs The Bible to the faithful with no shame.

Not the Catholics though, they forbid this practice altogether.

"latifah" wrote:

There are gay priests in America, so I've heard, which is bizarre. One guy actually lives with his "boyfriend" and still preachs The Bible to the faithful with no shame.

tut tut whats the world comin ta :shock: :!:

another sign of judgement day

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
"latifah" wrote:

tut tut whats the world comin ta :shock: :!:

another sign of judgement day

and so it begins...

Back in BLACK

Salam

In Europe and America, the sodomites were once banned.

Only 30 years ago society criminalised homosexuals.

Now, the morals have been relaxed.

This trend of moral decline will surely continues; and soon we will
end up with legalisation of beastiality, in which people sleep with animals.

Like today's homos who try to argue their case, some people
in the future may similarly argue that it is their right to love a duck.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:
Like today's homos who try to argue their case, some people
in the future may similarly argue that it is their right to love a duck.

and they call themselves 'civilised'

may ALLAH curse those who commit sodomy...

"naj" wrote:
may ALLAH curse those who commit sodomy...

ameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

May Allah cure homos of their mental illness and bring them onto the siraat al-mustaqeem.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
May Allah cure homos of their mental illness and bring them onto the siraat al-mustaqeem.

AMEEN - rather than wishing curse upon them

Salam

Yes. Cure is better than curse.

Women always seems to make better doctors.

Don't know why.

Maybe its their hands. They seems to cure easily.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:

Women always seems to make better doctors.

Don't know why.

Maybe its their hands.

or brains Lol

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

AMEEN - rather than wishing curse upon them

our beloved prophet mohammed s.a.w, used to pray allah curse the sodomists and used to repeat himself 3 times

theres hadiths on this matter.

very gud point.

Also we were told in hadeeth to send curse on those who abuse the Sahabah.

You filthy dogs of hellfire know who u r. Enjoy the curse of ALLAH the Angels and ALL Mankind.

Anyone got a problem with the above statement? Take it up with the Holy Hadeeth.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"naj" wrote:

please provide the references.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

so we s'posed ta go round cursing ppl who dont follow Islam :?: or is it jus certain ppl :?:

Salam

Why on earth would the Prophet repeat himself three times ?

His disciples were not deaf you know !!

Omrow

It could be used for emphasis...

(and naj... you know the score. you will always be asked for a refference...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Med" wrote:
very gud point.

Also we were told in hadeeth to send curse on those who abuse the Sahabah.

You filthy dogs of hellfire know who u r. Enjoy the curse of ALLAH the Angels and ALL Mankind.

Anyone got a problem with the above statement? Take it up with the Holy Hadeeth.

again reference please.

(not that I doubt you, but as a matter of policy...)

Quote:
"A group will emerge soon who will abuse my Sahabah and endeavor to find faults in them. As such you should not keep their company, nor dine with them nor have marriage relationships with them from either side. You should not greet them either. The curse of Allah be upon them". [Ghuniyat-ut-Tualibeen, Chapter Ummahat-ul-Momineen (Azmat-e-Sahabah), Page#164]

I do not have the relevant books to hand, so this is my best reference for time being.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
Quote:
"A group will emerge soon who will abuse my Sahabah and endeavor to find faults in them. As such you should not keep their company, nor dine with them nor have marriage relationships with them from either side. You should not greet them either. The curse of Allah be upon them". [Ghuniyat-ut-Tualibeen, Chapter Ummahat-ul-Momineen (Azmat-e-Sahabah), Page#164]

I do not have the relevant books to hand, so this is my best reference for time being.

what is the 'Ghuniyat-ut-Tualibeen'? its not a book of Ahadith as far as i know?

i tried to find a more direct reference on the net but everywhere people have referenced it as from this book - Ghuniyat-ut-Taulibeen.

This is a complicated subject IMO, i would hate too see islam go down the line that chrisitianity have, where quite a few Gays have look for religion for some type of endorsement.

But at the same time condenming and treating them in a certain way, isn't really going to help their understanding of islam. It a tough one personally, but casting them too hell while they still alive and have the chance to repent is wrong IMO.

p.s Lennox Lewis ain't gay he married with a kid, it was just a stupid rumour because he didn't act like a sex craved boxer like the rest of the heavyweights.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
Quote:

what is the 'Ghuniyat-ut-Tualibeen'? its not a book of Ahadith as far as i know?

i tried to find a more direct reference on the net but everywhere people have referenced it as from this book - Ghuniyat-ut-Taulibeen.

You will it very difficult to find literature exposing the fallacy of the shias on the internet and also very few english books are available in this.

It is not necessary that ahadeeth which are not found in the major books are necessarily not true. It will be a while for me to find the relevant references, this is not made easy by the fact that quite a few of the ahadeeth were narrated to us by visiting ulama and my memory is not good to have remembered the narration fully.

I seek ALLAH's forgiveness.

But one point, if the lady wishes to make friends with shia and call them your brothers/sisters in faith then you are most welcome. I only pass on the message to the best of my ability.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"naj" wrote:

please provide the references.

Quote:
Hadhrat Ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him ) relates that the Prophet of God (peace and blessings of Allah upon him) observed :" May god curse him who removes signposts from the ground; may god curse him who misguides a blind man; gods curse be on him who rebukes his parents; gods curses be on him who attaches himself to someone else as a client leaving aside his owner and master.Gods curses be on him who commits sodomy.The prophet repeated this last sentence thrice." (baihaqi)

thats one hadith...

"Med" wrote:

You will it very difficult to find literature exposing the fallacy of the shias on the internet and also very few english books are available in this.

It is not necessary that ahadeeth which are not found in the major books are necessarily not true. It will be a while for me to find the relevant references, this is not made easy by the fact that quite a few of the ahadeeth were narrated to us by visiting ulama and my memory is not good to have remembered the narration fully.

I seek ALLAH's forgiveness.

But one point, if the lady wishes to make friends with shia and call them your brothers/sisters in faith then you are most welcome. I only pass on the message to the best of my ability.

I know that there is a tendency to go off-topic, but how did this thread turn into something about Shias?

Pages