Civil Partnerships

I guess most of us have heard of the go ahead of gay marriages and the rights of gay partners mirroring the rights of hetrosexual couples.

Any every major religion this is forbidden and in Islam this is one of the greatest sins (after killing) someone can commit. So what are the muslims doing, shouldn't the faiths get together and rally, fight against this un-natural process, which goes against all rules of life? Won't people learn from history and the holy scriptures regarding the Prophet Lot's people and what happened to them, and the poeple of pompei?

If we just sit around won't we be part of the wrath of allah(swt) for not doing anything? what should the muslims/Christians/Jews do?

SALAAM

I THINK ITS DICUSSTING, ANG GAY PEOPLE ARE JUST LOST IN THE HEAD, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT!! THEY TRY USING EXCUSES LIKE THEY WERE BORN GAY AND IT'S ALL TO WITH THEIR HORMONES E.G. WHEN THEY REACHED PUBERTY THEY WERE ATTRACTED TO THE SAME SEX AND THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO ABOUT IT AND PEOPLE HAVE TO EXCEPT THEM BECAUSE BEING HORMOPHOBIC IS EQUIVILENT TO BEING RACIST, THATS THE IMPRESSION THEY WANT TO GIVE PEOPLE AND TRY TO MAKE OUT ITS OKAY BEING GAY. BUT US MUSLIMS HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS ON HORMOSEXUALITY AS ISLAM TEACHES US IT IS WRONG. BUT WE HAVE GOT TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT WE ARE LIVING IN A WESTERN (NON- MUSLIM) SOCIETY AND COUNTRY, AND NON- MUSLIMS HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS ON GAY PEOPLE, SOME THINK IT'S OKAY TO BE GAY AND SOME THINK IT HORRIBLE BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY THE RULES AND THE LAW IN THIS COUNTRY IS DIFFERENT TO A MUSLIM COUNTRY. IN CONCLUSION BEING GAY IS NOT SEEN AS SOMETHING BAD IN A WESTERN SOCIETY AND US MUSLIMS HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT BECAUSE ITS NOT A MUSLIM COUNTRY BUT NOT GET INFLUENCED BY IT. NON- CHRISTAINS ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE LAW BECAUSE MUSLIM PROTESTERS ARE PROTESTING AGAINST IT, COME ON BE REALISTIC! AND GAYS ARE A SIGN OF JUDGEMENTDAY ANYWAY, SO PRACTICE YOUR RELIGION AND DON'T LET ANYTHING GET IN THE WAY OF THAT.

sam

Two of my close friends from Uni are gay. They are the nicest people I know. They are far less judgemental then some of the straight people I know. :roll:

ITS YOUR CHOICE WHETHER YOU WANT TO HAVE GAY FRIENDS OR NOT AM NOT SAYING DON'T BUT MY POINT WAS YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BENIG GAY AND GO AND PROTEST BECAUSE THERE NOT GOING TO BE INTERESTED. ITS THERE COUNTRY THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT TO. SOME GAY PEOPLE MAY HAVE GOOD PERSONALITIES THEY MIGHT BE NICE PEOPLE BUT ISLAM DOEST EXCEPT GAY PEOPLE, DON'T GET ME WRONG THAT DOESN'T MEAN TORTURE THEM OR BE ABUSIVE TOWARDS THEM BUT DON'T INCOURAGE THEM OR MAKE THEM THINK BEING GAY IS OKAY BY YOU BECAUSE ISLAM TEACHES ITS NOT AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE ALL GOING TO BURN IN HELL FIRE SO LEAVE IT TO ALLAH AND LET HIM DEAL WITH THEIR SEXUALITY.

sam

sam, ur last post was good but u kinda messed it up with the ending - we cant say who's gonna 'burn in hellfire', no sinner is exempt from the mercy of Allah should they seek it.

and plz dont post in caps.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

PEOPLE NOW ADAYS ARE BITCHY AND GET A BUZZ OUT OF BACK BITTING AND BEING JEALOUS LOW LIFES. THATS BECAUSE SOCIETY IS CHANGING AND PEOPLE ARE BECOMING AT A DISTANT FROM ISLAM. BY DOING THINGS LIKE THAT IT DOESN'T MEAN HORMOSEXUALS ARE BETTER THAN HETROSEXUALS AND ITS ALRIGHT FOR THEM TO BE GAY BECAUSE THEIR PERSONALTIES ARE DIFFERENT BEING GAY IS WRONG IN TOTAL WHETHER THEY ARE THE KINDEST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET YOU'VE GOT TO ACCEPT THE FACT ISLAM AND GAY DOESN'T GO TOGETHER!!

sam

sorry about the last ending on hell fire maybe i was being to harsh.

sam

"sam" wrote:
ITS YOUR CHOICE WHETHER YOU WANT TO HAVE GAY FRIENDS OR NOT AM NOT SAYING DON'T BUT MY POINT WAS YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BENIG GAY AND GO AND PROTEST BECAUSE THERE NOT GOING TO BE INTERESTED. ITS THERE COUNTRY THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT TO. SOME GAY PEOPLE MAY HAVE GOOD PERSONALITIES THEY MIGHT BE NICE PEOPLE BUT ISLAM DOEST EXCEPT GAY PEOPLE, DON'T GET ME WRONG THAT DOESN'T MEAN TORTURE THEM OR BE ABUSIVE TOWARDS THEM BUT DON'T INCOURAGE THEM OR MAKE THEM THINK BEING GAY IS OKAY BY YOU BECAUSE ISLAM TEACHES ITS NOT AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE ALL GOING TO BURN IN HELL FIRE SO LEAVE IT TO ALLAH AND LET HIM DEAL WITH THEIR SEXUALITY.

woah easy with the caps, it is totally forbidden in Islam and Allah will deal with them but we have to hate the sin not the sinner.

Homosexuals are still people. They can be nice, they can be idiots.

They are (mentally) ill and unfortunately, they are a symptom of modern society.

And homosexuality is not even remotely acceptable in Islam.

'Marriage' is a religious event. Thus, if religion rejects homosexuality, they cannot be married.

'Civil Partnerships' are a bastardisation of an important religious act.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

sam i think we all know that Islam and homosexuality dont go together thats not the issue being discussed...the point raised is what can Muslims do 2 stop these so-called gay marriages well IMO everyone already knows that being gay doesnt fit in2 Islam and i agree with sam that we cant do much about it on a personal level i just tend to ignore it because i know it doesnt influence me directly but with time that might change i dont know...

i not saying hate gay people, like i mentioned it doesn't mean you torture the mentally or physically i know their still people of Allah thats why i said let him deal with them

sam

"Angel" wrote:
we have to hate the sin not the sinner.

i agree

What should muslims do?

Nothing Stupid.

If asked, give the Islamic answer.

No storming ceremonie, or causing a nuisance. Afterall We only control how we live our own lives.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

like i said muslims can't do anything because the non- muslims are not exactly going to listen to what we've got to say about gay people, they know our religion doesn't accept them. if they listened to us they would have stopped the war in Iraq, how many protests and talks did we have on that? non- muslims hate us as it is the majoority think were terrorists

sam

"Ramz" wrote:
Two of my close friends from Uni are gay. They are the nicest people I know. [b]They are far less judgemental then some of the straight people I know. [/b]:roll:

Yeh I can understand them not being judgmental and thats because they are soo disgusting and nasty, how can THEY ever be judgmental when they are freaks of nature, a perversion of humanity, a disease that has ot be purged. They cant be judgmental because of the deep shame that they have hidden in their breasts. Even those who act all GAY AND PROUD really deep down have a burning shame that burns through to their souls.

They will never have peace as they oppose their natural makeup and engage in perversion.

I dont see the point in storming these homosexual activities but for sure if it was s muslim country and the law didnt do anything I personally would be more than willing to support vigilante attacks on these sodomites.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

lol majority excuse the petty spellings

sam

"musk" wrote:
they are freaks of nature

Musk, you are stating there that homosexuality is a natural thing.

It is a mental disease, where scientist say people can change 'if they want to'.

"Admin" wrote:
"musk" wrote:
they are freaks of nature

Musk, you are stating there that homosexuality is a natural thing.

It is a mental disease, where scientist say people can change 'if they want to'.

k, well whatever im stating people understand - i hope- that thay are not natural.

Yes it is a mental disease and they for sure can be cured of it, of that I have no doubt.

But personally what i dont get is what can man see in another man? I mean ist just nasty. Women, mashaALLAH, are nice; men aint. What the heck. This is nastiness.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"sam" wrote:
lol majority excuse the petty spellings

u can edit your posts if u notice something ud like to correct.

and its just not true that 'the majority of non-muslims hate us and think we're terrorists'... dont u have any non-muslim friends?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

not eveyone sees it like you do and most people do because if they did they wouldn't be gay people. all people are different from one another in different ways.

sam

"musk" wrote:
I dont see the point in storming these homosexual activities but for sure if it was s muslim country and the law didnt do anything I personally would be more than willing to support vigilante attacks on these sodomites.

oh, so beating them up would cure them? :roll:

i fancied a boy in college, he was lovely, sat across from me

then one day...

he introduced me to his boyfriend, i was not impressed

ok on a more serious note

did anyone hear about the gay wedding in pakistan? nov i think, young boy and older man, think he was in his forties

on border btwn pak and afghanistan.

hand on let me find it

"sam" wrote:
not eveyone sees it like you do and most people do because if they did they wouldn't be gay people. all people are different from one another in different ways.

err... that doesnt make any sense... :? (whose post are u addressing?)

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"musk" wrote:

oh, so beating them up would cure them? :roll:

no1 said anything about curing them.

In Islamic State the sodomites are killed either by throwing from a high building or by dropping a wall onto them. No mention of a cure there.

Yeh, if they want to be cured then ofcourse they should be and that is very good. But those dens of promiscuity and animal behaviour deserve to wiped off the earth and believe me the portion of earth where such activities take place will be witness on our behalf on the Day inshaALLAH.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"sam" wrote:
non- muslims out their are different from one another some do accept you for who you are and are not prejudice towards you. but loads of non-muslims hate us deep down but its all under cover.

I agree with that from my experience.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

And in an 'Islamic state', it would be a qadi who would make a judgement. It would not be mob rule, which is reprehensible.

"Admin" wrote:
And in an 'Islamic state', it would be a qadi who would make a judgement. It would not be mob rule, which is reprehensible.

indeed.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
violence aint alwayz the answer

nobody's saying go out and shoot all the gay people so relax

sam

this is the bbc post for above story i mentioned

Quote:
First gay 'marriage' in Pakistan

Sodomy attracts tough punishments in conservative Pakistan
A gay couple have become the first to get "married" in Pakistan, according to reports from the region.
Witnesses said a 42-year-old Afghan refugee held a marriage ceremony with a local tribesman of 16 in the remote Khyber region bordering Afghanistan.

Gay marriage is not legal in conservative Muslim Pakistan.

On hearing of the wedding, a tribal council told the pair to leave the area or be killed for breaking religious and tribal "values and ethics".

'Pomp and show'

A local Urdu-language newspaper said the elder man, named as Liaquat Ali, had taken a local boy called Markeen as "his male bride".

The paper said the boy's impoverished parents accepted 40,000 rupees (£380) for their son's hand in marriage.

"The marriage was held amid usual pomp and show associated with a tribal wedding," it said.

Malik Waris Khan, a prominent local politician and former federal minister, confirmed to AFP that the marriage had taken place.

"I checked the report with people in Tirah Valley and they confirmed it," he said.

Although it remains a taboo subject, homosexuality is relatively common in Pakistan, says the BBC's correspondent Aamer Ahmed Khan in Islamabad.

Increasingly, gay couples are living together in some of the big cities such as Karachi and Islamabad, but gay marriages remain unheard of, he says.

Pakistani law punishes sodomy with imprisonment ranging from two years to life.

Some Islamic provisions prescribe 100 lashes for the act or even death by stoning.

A gay couple caught having sex were lashed publicly in the Khyber region in May.

Pages