Civil Partnerships

146 posts / 0 new
Last post

"sam" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:
violence aint alwayz the answer

nobody's saying go out and shoot all the gay people so relax

Erm... Med was in favour of vigilante action...

And can you NOT disable BBcode if you quote... it makes it harder to read.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

so utterly sad....and this too happening in a country which was made for the liberty of Muslims in the name of Islam...

"muslim_kuri" wrote:

correction: Violence is NEVER the answer.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Admin" wrote:
"sam" wrote:
but loads of non-muslims hate us deep down but its all under cover.

Why do they hate you?

and what have you done to change their views?

are you trying to say non- muslims like us and treat us like they treat christians etc...
cuz they don't, they are killing our brothers and sisters in Iraq. Afghanistan and so on. example in palastine the riots between palastinians and isralies.. who's side do think they are taking.. who do they give a small amount of money to, to buy weapons? our brothers and sisters have to use stones mostly

i just practice my religion be civil to ALL people i come across and try to show as much respect even if they are non- muslims

sam

"Admin" wrote:
"sam" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:

nobody's saying go out and shoot all the gay people so relax

Erm... Med was in favour of vigilante action...

And can you NOT disable BBcode if you quote... it makes it harder to read.

For clarification, I aint too fussed about it in the sense that I aint raving to go and beat up some gays, dont wanna pollute myself by touching them.

But, take the incident in pak. If a mob turned up with baseball bats and beat the two up then I would not feel one thing against the mob. Infact if I was there and a mob was going along to batter up that man and his 'bride' then I might have gone along and given the happy couple a few wacks from a stick myself.

I knw people are gonna disagree with it, but I dont apologise for it.

And, its the stuff that goes on in pak that gets my goat. i dont care abt what happens here, they are dirrty and impure anyway so I dont expect anything better. What gets me is when such acts happen in 'muslim' countries and nothing happens.

I will be honest. When I hear about such incidents as the bbc report then i feel grateful that ALLAH has not destroyed us completely and still we are a nation that live and breathe. The calamities that befall us are because of us. A muslim country like pakistan has a gay marriage and the muslim dont do anything to stop this, it is only a matter of time before ALLAH's sends HIs Punishment on us, then we will have nothing better to do than cry.

I stated in another thread, I think it was in NO TOPIC, that Gul Agha the governor of kandahar also publicly married a young boy in pre-Taliban era.

I am sick of this world.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

pakistan is all corrupt and messed up that's why the earthquakes won't stop.
am off
salaam

sam

"sam" wrote:

tobah tobah. tis true.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
"sam" wrote:

tobah tobah. tis true.

So the poor suffer for the crimes of the rich?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
"musk" wrote:
"sam" wrote:

tobah tobah. tis true.

So the poor suffer for the crimes of the rich?

no. The poor, the rich, the educated, the uneducated are all criminals. Please dont misunderstand me, I aint saying that they deserved it. We are all sinners, and ALLAH is punishing us for our sins.

According to reliable people, in the quake zone they found loads of bodies in a state of nudity, understand what is being said. Tobah Tobah. May ALLAH save us from ourselves. ameen.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"sam" wrote:

u sound so certain its almost as though God told u Himself.

:roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

everything happens 4 a reason...disasters such as earthquakes occur and we all should take lesson from them....we are drowned in sin day and night, we call ourselves Muslims but our deeds paint a very different picture...all we need 2 do is wake up 2 the call of Allah and in particular in this situation the people of Pakistan should take this as a test from Allah and a way of saying change your ways before its 2 late

I completely and vehemently disagree with you.

So everyone in Pakistan is a criminal? Who are you to judge?

Earthquakes happen. Esecially in mountainous regions. (That is how the mountains were formed in the first place!)

The earthquake is a test for the living.

Final judgement will be on judgement day.

Allah (swt) tests those close to him more than he test those far away. Thus maybe they were closer to Allah (swt) than any of us.

And about alot of nude bodies; conjecture. There may have been alot, or there may have not. But there are alot of reasons to undress.

"Admin" wrote:
I completely and vehemently disagree with you.

So everyone in Pakistan is a criminal? Who are you to judge?

Earthquakes happen. Esecially in mountainous regions. (That is how the mountains were formed in the first place!)

The earthquake is a test for the living.

Final judgement will be on judgement day.

Allah (swt) tests those close to him more than he test those far away. Thus maybe they were closer to Allah (swt) than any of us.

And about alot of nude bodies; conjecture. There may have been alot, or there may have not. But there are alot of reasons to undress.

I agree with the gist of this post, but at the same time I disagree with it. Kinda hard to explain.

Yes, ALLAH alone will judge.

I was not judging them. We are one ummah. It is entirely possible that the sins we muslims of europe commit results in the muslims of pakistan being punished, these are the ways of ALLAH.

If I gave impression that I was judging those people then that is my mistake. Judgment is with ALLAH.

What I am saying is a general statement, not specific to those muslims ins pakistan or to muslims in any other region.

Generally speaking, we have sinned so much that the earth cannot take it any more, The burden of our sins is too much for the earth and it shudders.

About the nudity, brother you have not understood what I said and I feel ashamed to mention it openly.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

We are not christians. We do not have the dogma that others will be punished for our sins.

We are judged for our own sins, and no-one elses.

"Admin" wrote:
We are not christians. We do not have the dogma that others will be punished for our sins.

I disagree.

We are one ummah, the ummah suffers for our sins but it is not necessary that the area of punishment is the area guilty of the crime. Ultimately justice will be done, as it has been written.

This issue could go on for days and Im getting a headache, so excuse me from it plz.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

And what about all the schools where the kids were killed?

who's sins were they atoning for?

I still disagree with you, and cannot accept your stance.

(FYI, friends and family I am linked to all survived... so its nothing personal...)

ALLAH works in mysterious ways.

I am not saying everyone who died was guilty.

Like I said before bruv, this issue is too complex and my head is hurting. ALLAH is at once just and merciful.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

I disagree.

We are one ummah, the ummah suffers for our sins but it is not necessary that the area of punishment is the area guilty of the crime. Ultimately justice will be done, as it has been written.

This issue could go on for days and Im getting a headache, so excuse me from it plz.

Excuse yourself from it. I cannot excuse you from something I find reprehensible. We believe we suffer for our own crimes.

The only time a society has historically been collectively punished has been when either the society has all been guilty, or when the innocent have not done their duty of trying to prevent the crimes.

Allah (swt) is the most just. He will NEVER punish those who are innocent and have no sway over the crimes of others.

It is Christian Dogma that Jesus (as) died to atone for their sins. We do not accept such dogma.

The earth shuddered because the tectonic plates were under severe geological pressure.

"musk" wrote:
ALLAH works in mysterious ways.

I am not saying everyone who died was guilty.

Like I said before bruv, this issue is too complex and my head is hurting. ALLAH is at once just and merciful.

Too christian for my liking.

I too am ill. but I cannot excuse your position.

I can ignore it, but I cannot excuse it.

Where is the justice in killing innocents? I can NEVER accept that. Allah (swt) is not unjust.

It is a test for the living, but those who have died may have been good, or may have been bad. It was their time to die. Those who survived are being heavily tested. There perseverance will be rewarded.

"Admin" wrote:

Excuse yourself from it. I cannot excuse you from something I find reprehensible. We believe we suffer for our own crimes.

The only time a society has historically been collectively punished has been when either the society has all been guilty, or when the innocent have not done their duty of trying to prevent the crimes.

Allah (swt) is the most just. He will NEVER punish those who are innocent and have no sway over the crimes of others.

It is Christian Dogma that Jesus (as) died to atone for their sins. We do not accept such dogma.

The earth shuddered because the tectonic plates were under severe geological pressure.

1. Yes we are punished for our own crimes.

2. Yes to your second point aswell.

3. Yes, those who are innocent are not punished for another.

4. The means of shuddering were the tectonice plate and release of energy etc etc. The real reason was the sins.

Brother I dont disagree with your posts. But let me elabaorate.

The muslims are one body. We sin, ALLAH sends a punishment on the ummah. The punishment comes but it does not mean it is not a test aswell. So for the sinners that earthquake was their punishment, for the innocent it was a test. I dont disagree with what you said brother, infact I agree with your posts in nearly everything on this issue.

So, the earthquake was at once a punishment and a test, it is not mutually exclusive. For the sinners it was a punishment, for the innocent it was a test, and it could have been both things for the people at the same time. ALLAH may have been punishing us for our sins, but subhanALLAH by us being patient in the face of this calamity it became a test and one that inshaALLAH the muslims passed.

Ultimately, my view is that we are sinners and ALLAH is being merciful to us because we have left islam a long time ago.

The quake was apparently due to all that geological stuff, but ultimately it was ALLAH's power at hand, and we know that when sins become common then ALLAH'S punishment comes.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Admin" wrote:

[b]Where is the justice in killing innocents? I can NEVER accept that[/b]. Allah (swt) is not unjust.

It is a test for the living, but those who have died may have been good, or may have been bad. It was their time to die. Those who survived are being heavily tested. There perseverance will be rewarded.

brother I advise caution in regards to the bit in bold. There is justice in killing innocents, we only dont understand it. There time was up, ALLAH called them to Himself, and He is our owner and can do with us as He pleases.

Yes to second part.

I dont see the problem here bruv.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Admin" wrote:
Where is the justice in killing innocents? I can NEVER accept that. Allah (swt) is not unjust.

Maybe if you merged these two point you would have your answer, Admin.

Those innocents who died instantly were spared the test of the quake's aftermath.

[url= talk by Hamza Yusuf[/url] on the tsunami touches on this issue.

Salam

"Umar" wrote:
If we just sit around won't we be part of the wrath of allah(swt) for not doing anything?

No. Don't try to preach to them.

Let them be.

Homo sleepiens are human beings after all. They are not bothering anyone.

So what if they want to sleep with animals, trees, bottles, and all sorts.

God will not ask you why didn't you offer them the right specimen.

Omrow

I say doin with Faginality

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

gay marriages are SICK and DISGUSTING...i understand why some goray would do something like that coz they are goray,

but hearing that story about 2 muslim men getting married was very disturbing astagfirullah,,if it is true these two clowns worse off than donkeys should be given the worst possible punishment, maybe sticking a hot iron rod somewhere to teach them a lesson

its disgusting enough to think...how can such even be possible

Salam

"white" wrote:

gay marriages are SICK and DISGUSTING... should be given the worst possible punishment, maybe sticking a hot iron rod somewhere... its disgusting enough to think...

You love to torture, don't you miss "white".

Homosexuals are simply confused individuals.

They are frightened of girls.

They can't handle women.

Omrow

Homo's are peope too,

sick sad people maybe but people none the less.

Science only has theories as to what causes people to be Gay. One should not except them as facts.

As human beings they are still the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve. And thus people of god. Why dont you let him deal with them as he sees fit. As this is one evil you can not fight.

Back in BLACK

"white" wrote:
gay marriages are SICK and DISGUSTING...i understand why some goray would do something like that coz they are goray,

thats racist...

"white" wrote:
if it is true these two clowns worse off than donkeys should be given the worst possible punishment, maybe sticking a hot iron rod somewhere to teach them a lesson

and thats just scary.

"white" wrote:

but hearing that story about 2 muslim men getting married was very disturbing astagfirullah,,if it is true these two clowns worse off than donkeys should be given the worst possible punishment, maybe sticking a hot iron rod somewhere to teach them a lesson

ewwwww (that was disgustin!)there is a punishment for those who indulge in such acts but thats if there is Islamic Shariah in place. The only thing you can tell people it is wrong other than that let Allah (swt) deal with them its not our job to prescribe punishments such as white has done so!

Pages