Suhoor/Sehri/Pre Dawn Meal/Iftar

66 posts / 0 new
Last post

10th of Ramadhan, ten days gone.. Sad

I had chaat fot iftari yesterday...

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

bilan wrote:
aww, feel it for ya feefs.

and I want cake!!!!!! Sad how can u people speak of cake and not give me?? Sad I love cake but rubbish at making it. no point making it for iftaar though, i dnt think id have it. i dnt know what i do wrong for sehri but i seem to be hungry soon as i wake up everytime. today i woke up because of it! then i went back to bed cos..u knw it was early Blum 3 but I had boiled egg, weetabix and chicken.

You shouldn't eat them bolded ones above together, it's inhumane. You gotta give em a chance, how u expect dem to save the cuckoo race??? Sheesh!!

Ghost wrote:
bilan wrote:
aww, feel it for ya feefs.

and I want cake!!!!!! Sad how can u people speak of cake and not give me?? Sad I love cake but rubbish at making it. no point making it for iftaar though, i dnt think id have it. i dnt know what i do wrong for sehri but i seem to be hungry soon as i wake up everytime. today i woke up because of it! then i went back to bed cos..u knw it was early Blum 3 but I had boiled egg, weetabix and chicken.

You shouldn't eat them bolded ones above together, it's inhumane. You gotta give em a chance, how u expect dem to save the cuckoo race??? Sheesh!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Okay...so last couple of fasts:

Suhoor: Same as before... Coco pops, water,and dates

Iftar: at the end, you get invites to aunties and uncles, friend's houses... so lots of oily fatty foods...and yummy yummy deserts Blum 3

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

me post pictures later. stay tune!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Pages