Hunger, Exams and Songs

141 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Angel" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Briefly for like a 2 year stretch when I was "more interesting" but that was it... almost never.

We are completely different people, I was a bit of a mistake and I don't think they ever really wanted me around.

So i've not exactly been a welcome addition to their lives.

Now that mom isn't a dippy trophy wife anymore and realized that i'm pretty much the only real thing she's got she has been trying to get on my good side. I have no intention of letting that work.

That is such a shame, how they wouldnt want a really nice son like you, thats their loss! I supose you dont be home much then. Maybe your mum has realised what she has done and is tryin to build up a relationship?

lol when i'm in charleston they go to marthas vineyard or connecticut, when i'm in marthas vineyard they go to Charleston.

We have a mutual understanding - so not being home doesn't really effect that.

I dunno.. maybe she does or maybe its just another stunt - I can never tell with that woman

"Don Karnage" wrote:

I dunno.. maybe she does or maybe its just another stunt - I can never tell with that woman

Well maybe you should get to know her and then you might just be able to know when she is being genuine or not, i supose i would feel a bit relectunt if that was me.

i think its bred into western society to ditch their parents

e.g. 'im 18 now i can leave home' ?

one of my elderly relatives were in hospital , in the ward i counted 14 old white people who over the 3 days had no visitors ?

i spoke to many of them and was deeply sad for them
one of them was a old lady of 97 yrs of age
she had lived through 2 world wars and had 3 children and many grand kids but yet no visitors shock , she was extremely nice lady

whereas every asain had so many visitors they were fighting with the hospital staff to let them in, how do you think the people with no visitors felt roll

"RAF786" wrote:
i think its bred into western society to ditch their parents

e.g. 'im 18 now i can leave home' :?

and have u never heard of 'western' parents who tell their kids 'your 18 now, u have to be independant and fend for yourself'. :roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

I think everyone needs to calm down.

Raf bro, I think your being unduly harsh on dave. Yes we know that white women are more loose and that there is no certainty about who your dad is but its not nice to go throwing accusations around. Seriously, bro, Dave is an alright geeza and YOU were a bit out of order making those homosexual jokes even though Im sure you didnt mean anything by it bro. Trust me, I KNOW how some people here are quick to misunderstand, but Im taking ur comments for what they are, lighthearted and jokey.

Dave, I agree raf said some not pleasant things but calling him a sodomite, even in a joke wasnt gonna help much. You could have been the bigger man and chose to leave it; calling a muslim a sodomite aint very nice.

Everyone: I think Raf is being misunderstood, its ALL to easy to make a few comments overhere and then get tarred with a brush that sticks for ages. Im sure Raf aint that bad, infact from his posts in other topics I think the brothers got a lot of sense. Saying you cant believe him and irf are mates is wrong in my opinion, this forum is only one dimension of a person, Im sure Raf is a good geeza so lay off him yeh.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

look the man Dave is baring his soul His Soul for God's sake i dont think any off hand comments are gonna be funny to anyone who cares even one jot.

i have nothing but admiration for Dave who can give voice to such hurt and may the hurt stop soon and may his mum turn out to be the sincere and loving mum Dave deserves

"musk" wrote:

Raf bro, I think your being unduly harsh on dave. Yes we know that white women are more loose and that there is no certainty about who your dad is but its not nice to go throwing accusations around. Seriously, bro, Dave is an alright geeza and YOU were a bit out of order making those homosexual jokes even though Im sure you didnt mean anything by it bro. Trust me, I KNOW how some people here are quick to misunderstand, but Im taking ur comments for what they are, lighthearted and jokey.

Dave, I agree raf said some not pleasant things but calling him a sodomite, even in a joke wasnt gonna help much. You could have been the bigger man and chose to leave it; calling a muslim a sodomite aint very nice.

Everyone: I think Raf is being misunderstood, its ALL to easy to make a few comments overhere and then get tarred with a brush that sticks for ages. Im sure Raf aint that bad, infact from his posts in other topics I think the brothers got a lot of sense. Saying you cant believe him and irf are mates is wrong in my opinion, this forum is only one dimension of a person, Im sure Raf is a good geeza so lay off him yeh.

:roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

I have deleted a few posts... (I don't think that was unexpected...)

I am sure RAF has a good side.. But on here his posts definitely seem one dimensional.

Everyone has redeeming qualities.

At the same times his insults are not acceptable. (not was Judda's reply... but I'll let that go for now.)

I think RAF Vs Dave should be taken to the group hug topic... where ever that is.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

I think RAF Vs Dave should be taken to the group hug topic... where ever that is.

Or in the Run DMC Vs Jason Nevins thread:

Its like that, and Thats the way it IS!!!

Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Ah meds right - should been the bigger person.

lol not so easy when you're totally fried BUT IM DONE WITH FINALS!!!

RAF - Group hug

Everyone else take care, Merry Christmas, Eid Mubarak, and i'll talk to yall in January.

(feel free to drop me an occasional email)

Dave

"Don Karnage" wrote:
Ah meds right - should been the bigger person.

lol not so easy when you're totally fried BUT IM DONE WITH FINALS!!!

[b]RAF - Group hug[/b]

Everyone else take care, Merry Christmas, Eid Mubarak, and i'll talk to yall in January.

(feel free to drop me an occasional email)

Dave

U have just become the bigger person dave. Brother, I REALLY hope u become a muslim one day soon.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:

Zakallah bro,
that is the first pleasent thing ive heard about me in this forum, :o it brings a tear to the eye Cray 2 Biggrin

musk bro you probably have not realised but you have shown excellent leadership qaulites, you have not conformed to the majority, but took an objected unbiased view of the whole situation, stating the flaws of both parties, you showed excellent skills by evaluating the situation , calming the situation , showing excellent judgement and solutions. very impressive, i say you run for office
musk for prime minister Biggrin

seriously bro you got it one, i have been tarred with a brush and labelled, I think ive been tarred so strong i cant eradicate that labelling, people constantly try to disregard my comments and argue with me. alot of people are anti-raf here and it helps when their is someone in the forum they can all take out there aggresion on and gang up agaisnt. but i have played on that and go along with my labelling as im sure it brings a certain entertainment factor . This forum is very one dimensional and i never doubt anyones personality, character or religous devotion from this , even though i may say it. I am sure everyone in this forum are good people and much better muslims than myself. Smile

Hayder bro hope your reading this although hopefully your doing some work, we had a heated discussion the other day , but hope we are still cool Dirol , anyway let irffy know when your coming down next time well link up again.

lol, dawud Lol you a funny guy

regarding dave, yes i have been unduly harsh i guess if you and many others here think he is ok then he must be , i apologise :roll:
where is that big hug thread? Blum 3

Dave no offence , i want to call a truce, enjoy your christmas, and i hope everything works out regarding your family situation.
the fact you spend so much interest in this islamic forum means you have an interest in islam , i suggest you should read some basic islamic books on subjects that interest you e.g. islams and science, then try an get a copy of an english 'QURAN' to spur on your interest in islam. 'Islam answers many questions that christianity cant, it gives you a sense of well-being and happiness '- something a convert from christianity to islam said to me

i too have assignments to do over the holidays, hope you dont miss me too much Biggrin

zakallah musk,
wa salaam

"RAF786" wrote:
"musk" wrote:

Zakallah bro,
that is the first pleasent thing ive heard about me in this forum, :o it brings a tear to the eye Cray 2 Biggrin

musk bro you probably have not realised but you have shown excellent leadership qaulites, you have not conformed to the majority, but took an objected unbiased view of the whole situation, stating the flaws of both parties, you showed excellent skills by evaluating the situation , calming the situation , showing excellent judgement and solutions. very impressive, i say you run for office
musk for prime minister Biggrin

seriously bro you got it one, i have been tarred with a brush and labelled, I think ive been tarred so strong i cant eradicate that labelling, people constantly try to disregard my comments and argue with me. alot of people are anti-raf here and it helps when their is someone in the forum they can all take out there aggresion on and gang up agaisnt. but i have played on that and go along with my labelling as im sure it brings a certain entertainment factor . This forum is very one dimensional and i never doubt anyones personality, character or religous devotion from this , even though i may say it. I am sure everyone in this forum are good people and much better muslims than myself. Smile

Hayder bro hope your reading this although hopefully your doing some work, we had a heated discussion the other day , but hope we are still cool Dirol , anyway let irffy know when your coming down next time well link up again.

lol, dawud Lol you a funny guy

regarding dave, yes i have been unduly harsh i guess if you and many others here think he is ok then he must be , i apologise :roll:
where is that big hug thread? Blum 3

Dave no offence , i want to call a truce, enjoy your christmas, and i hope everything works out regarding your family situation.
the fact you spend so much interest in this islamic forum means you have an interest in islam , i suggest you should read some basic islamic books on subjects that interest you e.g. islams and science, then try an get a copy of an english 'QURAN' to spur on your interest in islam. 'Islam answers many questions that christianity cant, it gives you a sense of well-being and happiness '- something a convert from christianity to islam said to me

i too have assignments to do over the holidays, hope you dont miss me too much Biggrin

zakallah musk,
wa salaam

lol. MashaALLAH that was a gud post bro. May ALLAH make you smile in the highest paradise.

Brother, trust me, the reason I get whats going on is cos some of the poeple here gang up on me aswell cos I aint from their lil group, but no biggie.

Bro u from bham innit? We meet up sometime inshaALLAH. Which group do you affiliate with most strongly?

And other thing is, much of the stuff u said abt me I can say same abt u. U said that stuff abt the blacks and loadsa ppl go oh we so disgusted by your racism blah blah blah. Speak the truth bruv, even if it be in the face of a tyrant and the people here aint tyrants so no reason not to speak truth innit.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:

Brother, trust me, the reason I get whats going on is cos some of the poeple here gang up on me aswell cos I aint from their lil group, but no biggie.

Of course, poor med is attacked by everyone! Maybe if you didnt talk in a silly way people would actually take you serious and on top of that you fail to back-up your views when required!

"musk" wrote:

And other thing is, much of the stuff u said abt me I can say same abt u. U said that stuff abt the blacks and loadsa ppl go oh we so disgusted by your racism blah blah blah. Speak the truth bruv, even if it be in the face of a tyrant and the people here aint tyrants so no reason not to speak truth innit.

He was being racist just cuz you agreed with him didnt mean he had a right to say it.

Med and Raf gona stop tryin to convert Dave, its rather silly the way u keep goin on bout it! He hasnt come here to be converted, hes interestin in Islam, dont scare him away :roll:

yes, whatevaa u say

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:

wot lil' group? pray tell. Fool

"musk" wrote:
Which group do you affiliate with most strongly?

see, ur the one into all this 'group' business, the rest of us really dont care.

"Aasiyah" wrote:

"musk" wrote:

see, ur the one into all this 'group' business, the rest of us really dont care.

R u called raf? No didnt think so.

My qsn was directed to raf. Thank you for your kind interest but no response from your side is required.

And so what if i ask which group he is with, if he wants to answer he can, if he doesnt then he wont. What concern it is of any1 else is beyond me and just cos I enquire as to his group doesnt mean Im gonna stop talking to him or attack him if he is with some that I disagree with.

We ask where ppl live, what college/uni they attend, what country they come from, what city they live in - when ALL these things are superficial - what matters most is a persons deen so i enquire into that. I dont think its a big deal.

And to your first qsn: the lil revival group of people who are involved in revival stuff and know each other personally. I aint making any sectarian jibes, it was in reference to that closed hidden circle of elite people who hold the power in this forum. Lol.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

"musk" wrote:

R u called raf? No didnt think so.

My qsn was directed to raf. Thank you for your kind interest but no response from your side is required.

this is a forum, not a PM Inbox. :roll: the point of a forum is that everyone can comment on eachothers posts if they want. and i didn't [b]answer[/b] the question directed to Raf, i [b]commented[/b] on it - slight difference.

Quote:
What concern it is of any1 else is beyond me and just cos I enquire as to his group doesnt mean Im gonna stop talking to him or attack him if he is with some that I disagree with.

sure it doesnt necessarily mean that, but we'd rather nip any [b]potential[/b] sectarianism in the bud.

"Med" wrote:
We ask where ppl live, what college/uni they attend, what country they come from, what city they live in - when ALL these things are superficial - what matters most is a persons deen so i enquire into that. I dont think its a big deal.

i'm sorry if i've read that^ the wrong way, but who are you to ask about other's deen, that is between them and Allah - they'll tell u themselves if they want u to know about it.

"Med" wrote:
And to your first qsn: the lil revival group of people who are involved in revival stuff and know each other personally. I aint making any sectarian jibes, it was in reference to that closed hidden circle of elite people who hold the power in this forum. Lol.

i dont know anyone here personally - i havent ever met anyone involved in the Revival. does this mean i'm not part of the 'elite'? :?
ur basically saying that the old members are more reserved with the newbies, which just isnt true - look at Hayder for example, or Dawud, those guys joined around the same time as u (or after, i cant remember) but i'm sure they dont feel the same way.

k, whatevaa.

And who am I to ask abt anothers deen? Im sorry but thats what Im most interested in. I meet people, I ask which masjid they attend, how the situation is of the muslims in their locality. If the masajid and madaris are flourishing or if they are desolate, if the masjid is offering classes for kids, if they have madrassah near by.

I ask if mainly young attend their masjid, or mainly old, how many kids are actively involved in the masjid. Sorry if thats arrogant of me but I concern myself more with deen. By me, the more a person is involved with the masajid and madaris the more beloved he becomes to me. Sorry for that folks.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"RAF786" wrote:
but i have played on that and go along with my labelling as im sure it brings a certain entertainment factor .

finally a good post raf!!
hey its unfortunate that u think we've all labelled u beyond redemption, but as u seem to b accepting in that^ quote, uv only got urself to blame - after all, first impressions are important right? Wink
but to be honest with u, u did not bring any entertainment factor whatsoever - insulting people is never funny, so its good u apologised to Dave.

"musk" wrote:
k, whatevaa.

thats all u seem to be saying nowadays... Blum 3

Quote:
And who am I to ask abt anothers deen? Im sorry but thats what Im most interested in. I meet people, I ask which masjid they attend, how the situation is of the muslims in their locality. If the masajid and madaris are flourishing or if they are desolate, if the masjid is offering classes for kids, if they have madrassah near by.

I ask if mainly young attend their masjid, or mainly old, how many kids are actively involved in the masjid. Sorry if thats arrogant of me but I concern myself more with deen.

that^ is not asking about a particular person's deen, but rather about the muslim community - i was referring to direct questions about someone's [b]personal[/b] faith.

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"musk" wrote:
k, whatevaa.

thats all u seem to be saying nowadays... Blum 3

Quote:
And who am I to ask abt anothers deen? Im sorry but thats what Im most interested in. I[b] meet people, I ask which masjid they attend[/b], how the situation is of the muslims in their locality. If the masajid and madaris are flourishing or if they are desolate, if the masjid is offering classes for kids, if they have madrassah near by.

I ask if mainly young attend their masjid, or mainly old, how many kids are actively involved in the masjid. Sorry if thats arrogant of me but I concern myself more with deen.

that^ is not asking about a particular person's deen, but rather about the muslim community - i was referring to direct questions about someone's [b]personal[/b] faith.

yes agreed most of the above is community but I also tend to ask what mosque they attend and which group they affiliate with, it helps me to understand how to approach such people in regards to deen. I dnno what im waffling on abt.

k whatevaa.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
yes agreed most of the above is community but I also tend to ask what mosque they attend and which group they affiliate with, it helps me to understand how to approach such people in regards to deen. I dnno what im waffling on abt.

fair enuf.

"musk" wrote:
k whatevaa.

lol, r u doing that on purpose then?

(its gonna b like ur new catchphrase soon, and replace "k, salaam") Smile

k, whatevaa!!!

k, whatevaa!!!

k, whatevaa!!!

hehehehe

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

And also... what, if anything, does the Secet Power Elite have to do with "the Order of the Tiger" (about which Dave knows nothing)?

"Beast" wrote:
And also... what, if anything, does the Secet Power Elite have to do with "the Order of the Tiger" (about which Dave knows nothing)?

The Secret Power Elite (SPE) are group of powerful and shadowy figures who lurk around the forum, stalking their prey with frightening precision and ruthless cunning. The forum is puppet show, the unsuspecting members the puppets, and the SPE are the holders of the strings, they make the unsuspecting members dance to their tune. I, am the one who has broken free from these shackles of oppression and tyranny and have joined forces with the rebel DAVE, to form a revolutionary force, The Holy Order of the Tiger.

Our mission is to free the minds of the zombies and to overthrow the SPE, and for this our every move and post and action is poised. The hour of our dominions draws close, the final battle between us and the SPE draws near, I smell the sweet scent of victory. Not long now,
not long now.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

:shock:

So, it was no coincidence that Hayder 'took a break'...

What have you done with him?

And there's no way that Dave would be in league with you! You're just trying to pit everyone against each other. Divide and conquer, hey?

Pages