Hunger, Exams and Songs

helo dave.

How u doing bruv. Hope lifes treating u well.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
helo dave.

How u doing bruv. Hope lifes treating u well.

I'm okay. Really hungry - my meal plan died and i'm too lazy to order anything in.

So i'm starving.

How are you?

im gud, by Gods grace.

er . . . this is a marriage recipe thread, i think there are alternate arrangements for the food recipe people.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
im gud, by Gods grace.

er . . . this is a marriage recipe thread, i think there are alternate arrangements for the food recipe people.

I'm hungry enough to eat a marriage right now.

This keyboard is starting to look tasty - and it's a public keyboard.

Do you know any songs Med?

Yeah, everyone PLEASE stick to the orginal topic. Take ALL waffle to the No Topic thread.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Yeah, everyone PLEASE stick to the orginal topic. Take ALL waffle to the No Topic thread.

please don't say waffle... you're making me thing about food

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"musk" wrote:
im gud, by Gods grace.

I'm hungry enough to eat a marriage right now.

This keyboard is starting to look tasty - and it's a public keyboard.

Do you know any songs Med?

LOL, maybe you should pop da qsn to that woman you always bang on abt?

I dnt know off by heart, but I knw of quite a few, not english though. well not very many english ones, apart from those famous ones that every1 knws.

Why?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

please don't say waffle... you're making me thing about food

Lol..

Look chat about food or waffle to your hearts content on the food thread.I promise to join you there for a discussion.

any simple ones? like row your boat or show me the way to go home

i dnt knw of dat 2nd 1 u mentioned but 1st one i herd of. actually only know, row row row ur boat, gently down the stream, merrily merrily . . . blank.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

...merrily life is but a dream

why do u ask? Bruv I might talk a lot of formal religious kinda stuff sometimes, but I grew up in this poxy island called GB. I dnt like to admit it but unfortunately I am diseased with some of this places culture.

Aint no-one taking fish n chips away from me! NO-ONE Y'HEAR?!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I must distract
Myself from final exams
So I asked for songs

oh. U just wanted to USE ME?!

Im disgusted.

Im a human too. I have feelings, I have hopes and aspirations and emotions. You just wanted to USE me for your own purpose and then wudda discarded me like an empty soda can.

[size=7]sniffs. dave is mean[/size]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

lol admin shudv split this into the No Topic thread instead of creating a whole new one for waffling. Blum 3

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
lol admin shudv split this into the No Topic thread instead of creating a whole new one for waffling. Blum 3

I don't think this forum can merge threads.

I doubt it anyway..? :?

Thats a pretty random thread......

Exams not lookin forward to it.

Hunger - not hungry uncle just offered if i want a pizza but not in the mood

Songs - like some depends on who sings it/lyrics

[color=red][size=18][b]Sleigh bells ring
are you listening
in the lane
snow is glistening
A beautiful sight
we're happy tonight
walking in a winter wonderland[/b][/size][/color]

Hope that cheers up Dave

Back in BLACK

I was with my mate shopppin y'day and i heard "last xmas" Biggrin , i love xmas time, all the lights up and everythin, the shoppin centre looks so lovely!

salaam

"last xmas" by George Micheal ohmg love that track lol

"Seraph" wrote:
[color=red][size=18][b]Sleigh bells ring
are you listening
in the lane
snow is glistening
A beautiful sight
we're happy tonight
walking in a winter wonderland[/b][/size][/color]

Hope that cheers up Dave

Thanks Seraph!

"Angel" wrote:
I was with my mate shopppin y'day and i heard "last xmas" Biggrin , i love xmas time, all the lights up and everythin, the shoppin centre looks so lovely!

so do i! do u remember the Snowman, a short cartoon clip that comes on christmas eve or xmas day? well i was listenening to that today...."im walking in the air" by the choirboys reminds me of my childhood christmas holidays!

I'm dead.

This 5 day marathon is killing me - can't handle any more thinking.

I need a trip to the islands like George W Bush needs WMDs in Iraq.

So I can stop thinking and do nothing.

The computer screen is moving...this can't be a good sign

"Don Karnage" wrote:
I'm dead.

This 5 day marathon is killing me - can't handle any more thinking.

I need a trip to the islands like George W Bush needs WMDs in Iraq.

So I can stop thinking and do nothing.

The computer screen is moving...this can't be a good sign

hey, maybe this'll cheer u up:

Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Angel" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

Lol

lol!!!! those face impressions are funny, bet Dave loves the first one, you have to teach the guy a few lessons on hygiene!

I love that song "I want it that way" its so nice!

actually it will probably bring back bad memories for Dave... Lol

Thanks Aasiyah!

lol oh those crazy asians.

I've seen them around the net before... can't think of where though.

ONE MORE DAY and i'm free!

Starting to get a little nervous though

hehe well they reminded me of u doing a BSB song at your prom A CAPPELLA!!

Lol

y r u nervous, u shud b happy! is this one day to go for ur assignment to be over, or do u have exams at the mo.?

"Aasiyah" wrote:

Lol

y r u nervous, u shud b happy! is this one day to go for ur assignment to be over, or do u have exams at the mo.?

oh God don't remind me of that.... lol not nervous about exams, I got the idiotic idea in mind to ask annette to marry me when we're in NYC.

Not sure if i'll go through with it or not, sort of a coward about this sort of thing and I keep coming up with excuses to push it back.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

Lol

oh God don't remind me of that.... lol not nervous about exams, I got the idiotic idea in mind to ask annette to marry me when we're in NYC.

awwwww thats sooo sweet, way to go Dave!!!!!! that will be a great xmas gift for her and u, good luck and dont worry or be nervous she will say yes!

Pages