Hunger, Exams and Songs

141 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Beast" wrote:
And also... what, if anything, does the Secet Power Elite have to do with "the Order of the Tiger" (about which Dave knows nothing)?

It refers to the prophecy of the one who will bring balance to the force....

Back in BLACK

lol. Hayder has been taken out, the first stage of the insurgency has been successful. And sorry to disappoint you, but I had enlisted the help of our brother, Dave, a very long time back. He was our spy, our special emissary, sent on missions of reconaissance to penetrate the very hidden circles of the SPE and to inform us of the plans and machinations that were being undertaken.

By God's grace we have become aware of the SPE's motives and its mission and we have arrayed ourselves, our forces and all peaceloving peoples to oppose the evil that is SPE.

The final battle draws near, our victory is certain, and it is only a short while before this forum echoes with shouts of our victory!!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
lol. Hayder has been taken out, the first stage of the insurgency has been successful. And sorry to disappoint you, but I had enlisted the help of our brother, Dave, a very long time back. He was our spy, our special emissary, sent on missions of reconaissance to penetrate the very hidden circles of the SPE and to inform us of the plans and machinations that were being undertaken.

By God's grace we have become aware of the SPE's motives and its mission and we have arrayed ourselves, our forces and all peaceloving peoples to oppose the evil that is SPE.

The final battle draws near, our victory is certain, and it is only a short while before this forum echoes with shouts of our victory!!

K, WHATEVAA MED, [size=7]u weirdo[/size].

I think Im gonna leave this lil topic alone before I go completely off the trolley.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Aasiyah" wrote:
:roll:

Lol

but dave wud b proud musk (if he were here to read all that^)

Brother Dave was becoming too powerful, he knew too much of our moves and he had served his purpose. Hence he too had to be sacrificed for the greater good, sacrifices must be made and Brother Dave had to pay that price.

He is no longer with us.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:

If it does come to war theres not enough jedi to protect the forums... we're keepers of the peace not soldiers.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

If it does come to war theres not enough jedi to protect the forums... we're keepers of the peace not soldiers.

Im confused. Whose side are you on?

If you are on mine then that makes sense cos the jedi oppose darth, but if you are on darths side then what kind of jedi are u?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Im on nobodys side bcoz nobodys on my side.

lol

I dont know what this is about but couldnt resist from posting.

Giv me a run down of what you're fighting for?

And whats Darth done?

Back in BLACK

I am on the good side which ever one that is Biggrin

lol, I really do just chat it sometimes. I made a small comment abt summat and from that and elaborate plot of intrigue, mystery, revolution and power change has taken hold.

U see beast, my forces grow stronger by the hour. Your fall is imminent.

Run down:

The Secret Power Elite are gonna get taken down by the Order of the Tiger - headed by me.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
The Secret Power Elite are gonna get taken down by the Order of the Tiger - headed by me.

oy, Dave created the Order of the Tiger - ur just meant to be a humble disciple, not overthrow him!! Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"musk" wrote:

oy, Dave created the Order of the Tiger - ur just meant to be a humble disciple, not overthrow him!! Lol

lool. Dave was the front man. I had to set him up and let him THINK he was in charge. He, alas, is no more. I will be victorious!!!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:

lool. Dave was the front man. I had to set him up and let him THINK he was in charge. He, alas, is no more. I will be victorious!!!

He will be back after xmas/new years, dont you worry. We'll see who is victorious!

what happened here people shock

you are a crazy bunch on this forum D

firstly musk i dont affiliate with any group but im of the hanifi fiqh if thats what you asking , (and yes musk directed his comments to me in other threads i do not comment on others questions its between a to b C can c his way out of it Dirol ) im not deeply religous but im sure im on the right track, strong probability i may be going Umra soon, inshallah
let me know if you want to link up bro

Angel
do not accuse me of racism if you have no facts to back it, that is a seperate thread , if you want to state the evidence present it there, but you have to take into account the context of what im saying, if your not from birmingham and do not know the full extent of what happened i think you are in no position to pass judgement of racism over me.
Im not trying to convert dave just said one comment , i think if he is genuinely interested in islam we should spur on his interest, after all this is an islamic forum isnt it?

seema
typical example of taking sides, its not boys vs girls here

Aasiyah
im sure your a lovely person , but you have shown nothing but hostility to me since ive been here, you have been extremely one-sided and love to attack me when ever im in a heated debate, you have alot of aggression agaisnt me, do i resemble something you hate in your life ?, what is this root cause of aggression ?, did i offend you personally somehow ? , do you belive you may increase in popularity in attacking me ? , may be you think im not worthy of this forum?
or maybe you just get pleasure out of attacking me and it makes you feel better some how twisted
either way sister you carry on , i hope its nothing personal just business )

this elite musk talks about may be the fact there are a number of people here who always take sides no matter what, they maybe freinds or members of the revival team, but they always try to agree with each other (i will not name names you know who you are ! ), this in turn makes it awkward when someone has an alternative view or a heated debate with someone from this group, as a result everyone from this group gangs up and attacks that one person, are we not all brothers and sisters , no need for ganging up we are all freinds here , how dull would this forum be without heated debates and opposing views D

musk i think the fact we have not succumed to the pressure of agreeing with everyone to join this elite group shows highly of our characters, stay strong bro and fight the power P

beast
as a freind who is part of this elite group, you have done little to defend or support me ( ,
but i forgive you )

seraph
im as puzzled as you roll , but i think i started this

hope we cool people Dirol

wa salaam

"RAF786" wrote:

Aasiyah
im sure your a lovely person , but you have shown nothing but hostility to me since ive been here, you have been extremely one-sided and love to attack me when ever im in a heated debate, you have alot of aggression agaisnt me, do i resemble something you hate in your life ?, what is this root cause of aggression ?, did i offend you personally somehow :? , do you belive you may increase in popularity in attacking me :? , may be you think im not worthy of this forum?
or maybe you just get pleasure out of attacking me and it makes you feel better some how :twisted:
either way sister you carry on , i hope its nothing personal just business Smile

:shock:

Lol

lol, raf, i'm sorry if i came across like that, but i have never held a grudge against anyone on this forum [size=7]('cept omrow sometimes coz he likes pissing me off...)[/size]. Wink
i never realised i came across as 'aggressive', plz quote me to show this. :? if i was 'anti-raf' i wudv jumped onto the 'bandwagon of raf-haters' on the birmingham riots thread, where everyone was 'attacking' u... but i dont recall doing so.
i have nothing against u personally, i just feel u need to change ur approach in posting - less insults - and ppl will actually take in ur point. (noticed ur already working on this - ur post on the 'victim mentality' thread was free of insults, well done!). Smile
although i dont think ur justified in saying i've 'attacked' u, i apologise for any offence caused.

wassalaam.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"RAF786" wrote:

beast
as a freind who is part of this elite group, you have done little to defend or support me Sad ,
but i forgive you Smile

I spoke to you about this in person. It's better that way for the both of us.

Plus, there was a complicating factor in your earlier posts which did alot of damage and you haven't explained it to the rest of the forum.

"RAF786" wrote:

musk i think the fact we have not succumed to the pressure of agreeing with everyone to join this elite group shows highly of our characters, stay strong bro and fight the power

Lol. Brother U think too highly of me.

Thank for your response to my question.

In response to succumbing to pressure, unfortunately I can't succumb to things which are blatantly deviation and innovation. Thats me. Alhamdulillah i took a lot of flak, particularly from certain members who I know for a fact know jack about some of issues discussed and when my response was too much they cudnt respond with anything ohter than misquotes and deviant interpretations. May ALLAH forgive them.

You going umrah? I presume you will be going in a few months cos hajj season is underway alhamdulillah. For sure Id like to meet up wiv u bruv.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
Alhamdulillah i took a lot of flak, particularly from certain members who I know for a fact know jack about some of issues discussed and when my response was too much they cudnt respond with anything ohter than misquotes and deviant interpretations. May ALLAH forgive them.

"musk" wrote:
Alhamdulillah i took a lot of flak, particularly from certain members who I know for a fact know jack about some of issues discussed and when my response was too much they cudnt respond with anything ohter than misquotes and deviant interpretations. May ALLAH forgive them.

Iam sure some people find the places where you get your views as deviant interpretations misquoting the facts...

(And we do not know AT ALL what anyone else on this forums knows about any topic... even you have played the 'I do not know, but what do you think of this?' game...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Beast" wrote:
"RAF786" wrote:

beast
as a freind who is part of this elite group, you have done little to defend or support me Sad ,
but i forgive you Smile

I spoke to you about this in person. It's better that way for the both of us.

Plus, there was a complicating factor in your earlier posts which did alot of damage and you haven't explained it to the rest of the forum.

I am intrigued...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages