Hunger, Exams and Songs

141 posts / 0 new
Last post

lol thanks... but i'm actually more nervous about her saying yes than no

"Don Karnage" wrote:

Come again?! you worried about her sayin yes, why? Isnt the whole point of proposin so the answer u get is yes?

"Angel" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Come again?! you worried about her sayin yes, why? Isnt the whole point of proposin so the answer u get is yes?

lol something like that...

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Men are weird and they say we women are hard to understand :roll:

It doesnt mean you guys have to get married right there and then but at least it gives you that mindset that your engaged so you can prepare for future and when you both are ready you can get married.

"Angel" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Men are weird and they say we women are hard to understand :roll:

It doesnt mean you guys have to get married right there and then but at least it gives you that mindset that your engaged so you can prepare for future and when you both are ready you can get married.

lol well yea.. but the idea is get married within a couple months - before law school for me and med school for her.

I dunno... just nervous, since when do nerves have to be rational?!

"Don Karnage" wrote:

lol well yea.. but the idea is get married within a couple months - before law school for me and med school for her.

wow that is so cool, can i come to the wedin please! I want cake and i know u will have cake at your wedin, am i officially invited?

A few months, how u gona organise the wedin etc? Does Annette even have the slightest idea, this is exciting!

"Angel" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

wow that is so cool, can i come to the wedin please! I want cake and i know u will have cake at your wedin, am i officially invited?

A few months, how u gona organise the wedin etc? Does Annette even have the slightest idea, this is exciting!

lol yes of course you can come.

I haven't exactly thought this through if it's not yet apparent - cake will certainly be involved, and she doesn't have a clue.

"Don Karnage" wrote:

aww lol. angel ur so funny, already asking bout the wedding plans... Blum 3

dave i can see y ur nervous - its a big decision... so think it through and be confident before u eventually pop the question. good luck! Smile

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Don Karnage" wrote:

I haven't exactly thought this through if it's not yet apparent - cake will certainly be involved, and she doesn't have a clue.

Yum yum, so what have your parents said bout the proposal?

"Angel" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

hahahahaaa ohhh you're a funny one!

I haven't said a word to them.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

hahahahaaa ohhh you're a funny one!

I haven't said a word to them.

where was i being funny?

Dave i am so excited for you.....so tell us what are you exactly feeling at this precise moment when you think of proposing to Annette apart from being nervous?

"Angel" wrote:

where was i being funny?

Dave i am so excited for you.....so tell us what are you exactly feeling at this precise moment when you think of proposing to Annette apart from being nervous?

My parents hate me and jayda... no way in hell i'm telling them until I feel totally secure they don't have room to manuevre and scuttle it.

lol right now? Aside from nervous - warm/comfortable.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

where was i being funny?

My parents hate me and jayda... no way in hell i'm telling them until I feel totally secure they don't have room to manuevre and scuttle it.

Aww you can talk your parents round i am sure and let them know gently!

Whats the weather like in US? We are freezin here in Scot Cray 2

"Angel" wrote:

Aww you can talk your parents round i am sure and let them know gently!

Whats the weather like in US? We are freezin here in Scot Cray 2

lol they are smart enough to realize when they've lost.

ITS FREEZING.

I hate this latitude!!! I'm a tropical person!

I was wondering why northerners always laughed at me when I called 50 degrees "really cold"

10 degrees right now.

TEN

That's inhuman!

"Don Karnage" wrote:

lol they are smart enough to realize when they've lost.

ITS FREEZING.

I hate this latitude!!! I'm a tropical person!

I was wondering why northerners always laughed at me when I called 50 degrees "really cold"

10 degrees right now.

TEN

That's inhuman!

Welcome to reality!

Why dont you get married here in Scot? that would be great and then you will also appreciate the weather in US lol

"Angel" wrote:

Welcome to reality!

Why dont you get married here in Scot? that would be great and then you will also appreciate the weather in US lol

lol... well I really hadn't thought that far ahead...

"Don Karnage" wrote:

please! i will even pay for the wedin [size=7](oh wait a min, i aint a loaded shame)[/size]

"Angel" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

please! i will even pay for the wedin [size=7](oh wait a min, i aint a loaded shame)[/size]

hahaha well seeing as both our families are spread out across this continent it would make a little more sense to have it... somewhere on the continent

oh don carnage you finally proposed to bush

i bet bin laden gonna be your best man, and blair can be your bridesmaid along with sharon

"RAF786" wrote:
oh don carnage you finally proposed to bush

i bet bin laden gonna be your best man, and blair can be your bridesmaid along with sharon

Yes RAF that's it exactly.

Hes going to leave Laura for me!

Isn't that romantic?

i wander what you had to do to make him leave his wife shock

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

where was i being funny?

angel he's just about considered it himself, y wud he tel his parents... Wink

btw dave who's 'jayda'? oh and dont b so harsh on ur parents, come on, u sed they're making some effort now to be 'better' parents (or summat along those lines) so try them.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"RAF786" wrote:
i wander what you had to do to make him leave his wife :shock:

i cant believe irf is ur friend. :?

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

where was i being funny?

angel he's just about considered it himself, y wud he tel his parents... Wink

btw dave who's 'jayda'? oh and dont b so harsh on ur parents, come on, u sed they're making some effort now to be 'better' parents (or summat along those lines) so try them.

lol jayda is her nickname because everybody mispronounces her surname "Tejada" which is supposed to be Teyhada, but under the southern dialect is TehJayda.

I'm not going to be harsh on them... but i'm definitely not going to trust them either. - Theyve given me no reason to

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"RAF786" wrote:
i wander what you had to do to make him leave his wife :shock:

i cant believe irf is ur friend. :?

Maybe we're just catching him on off days?

...although i'm getting a little weirded out he always manages to fit graphic homosexuality into his posts...

asiyah chill out man

and irf is lucky to have a freind like me

waoh graphic what shock

don you sick person

no need for that here

keep your shame behind locked doors

"RAF786" wrote:
asiyah chill out man

No your lucky to have a friend like Irf, you both differ a lot! Like Aasiyah I too cant believe he's a friend of yours

"RAF786" wrote:
asiyah chill out man

She's a girl actually...

Why are you so obsessed with guys?

Pages