Hijabed Up AND Fashionable

216 posts / 0 new
Last post

i usually wear knee length coats and jeans with boots

today i was looking for some knee length dress's to wear over jeans-there's some really pretty ones out

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
i usually wear knee length coats and jeans with boots

today i was looking for some knee length dress's to wear over jeans-there's some really pretty ones out

cool, which shops? they're usually a rip-off tho right...? :?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Krisp

and Jane Norman had some pretty chinese dresses

saw some in Next too

I'll try to post pics up later

but u cant find a dress cheaper then £25

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I brought this gorgus knee lenght dress, its black and its got light pink flowers on it. Its not silk but kinda silky material and its not the clingy type which is why i love it soo much!

Its like a wrap round with them thin stringy belts to tie round your waist, only thing is it is short-sleeved but wearin a long sleeved top under it sorts that out.

I wear it with my jeans or my black trousers, with jeans it looks casual and with trousers its formal- can even wear it to an interview...i want more dresses! I'll try the shops u mentioned, i got mine from a high st. shop. It was £25 but was reduced to £10 Biggrin i got lucky!

tres chic girl Dirol

dresses over jeans are SO in atm

i brought a brown one the other day-and had to buy brown cardi to go with it

the outfit ended up costing me £40 Cray 2

London is over priced-I never get bargains

i need more dresses too

atm i only have one and wear it the same way u do

Pages