No Topic 7

231 posts / 0 new
Last post

My teacher bought us krispy kreme doughnuts mmmmm Biggrin

-

How to make revision a *lil* more fun:

make some paper airoplanes and inside them write a word/phrase/question

Throw them - or it would be fairer to spin them like a bottle- and whoever gets the plane has to say everything they know about whatever it's asking. Others can help, feed the answers too, or just learn from their answers.

Then the person who got it does the same for another go.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

that does sound better than the average revision lesson at school BUT Krispy Kremes are overrated!!!! and whats with the Krispy Kreme???! why not call it Crispy Cream?????! such abuse of the Queens english just gets me vexed knw wha i meeeen????! Blum 3

LOL, just kidding there. no im not bored, what makes u ask tht????!

anyhoo....ever poke urself in the eye??? i did tht today, didnt even see it coming dude.

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
that does sound better than the average revision lesson at school BUT Krispy Kremes are overrated!!!! and whats with the Krispy Kreme???! why not call it Crispy Cream?????! such abuse of the Queens english just gets me vexed knw wha i meeeen????! Blum 3

Oh the irony! Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
bilan wrote:

Oh the irony! Blum 3

intentional pofs..intentional.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

yes I know! That was me killing her joke but you beat me lol

she didnt beat u, just pointed out ur freddyness Blum 3

The spammers have become a little more intelligent and some posts are actually a min or two apart which makes me think it's not spam but it turns out to be spam :/

Oh I only recently learnt about the tinned meat kind of spam.

Same here, about the spammers becoming intelligent not about the tinned spam. Lol

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Why does everyone know about spam?! I don't think I've ever come across it before - just learnt about it in history, as it was something the Americans provided Russian soldiers in WW2 Wink

Lol at you learning about Spam in history.

You can learn alot from just watching TV and talking to people Blum 3

Which sounds better

"I learnt about spam through some random programme"

"I learnt about spam in my history lessons, it's odd how everything fits in, kinda cool too"

I don't know anyone who eats spam and I think there was only like 1 person in my class who knew of it before we learnt about it.

Blum 3

Yes, by the end of the war 17% of the soldiers calorie intake was supplied by the Americans Blum 3

It wasn't random TV programmes, i've seen it on simpsons, Top Gear and many movies.

You can though learn alot from random convos like; did you know that in WW2 17% of the Russian soldiers calorie intake was provided by the USA.

How did they do that you ask?

Well they provided the soldiers with spam

How can you not know what spam is, serioulsy? :roll:

Blum 3

Lol

Like as if you'd talk like that in a real convo! lol

Why would I know about spam :/

Omrow wrote:

Salam to all Revival boys and girls and aliens.

Welcome to legendary NO TOPIC.

I began this series long time ago.

We have reached Part 7 while discussing "nothing". Its very intersting.

There is nothing like it across the internet.

Carry on...

Omrow

Omrow, what's with the full stop? So random

Why would i know about what the Russians ate during WW2?

I just do Blum 3

And I just didn't know about spam Smile

How ironic is it that the new 10 comments posted on here started about spamming by cyber saddos and managed to move on to spam meat??? u guys! lol! u have just achieved a new level of No Topic Blum 3

PS: I knew about spam feefs Blum 3 I gotta agree with Jim Bob, tv is like no other.
whats education coming to when only ONE person in a history class knows about spam???!
tut, tut, tut!

Moving on to something less No Topic: warm cinnamon roll and vanilla icecream, yuumum!

teach me spaaaaaaammmmmmm!!!!!!

and dude, its new level of notopicness! like DUH! (why did i say this with a ron stoppable voice in my head?)

Cause Ron Stoppable is cool

Lilly wrote:

and dude, its new level of notopicness! like DUH! (why did i say this with a ron stoppable voice in my head?)

seem to know plenty dude. and ur still awake at this tiiiime!

Angel wrote:
Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Smile Smile Smile alhumdulillah

I liiiike! Smile

bilan wrote:
Lilly wrote:

seem to know plenty dude. and ur still awake at this tiiiime!

i know..and look at what time im up!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOPIC!!!!! Biggrin

sup duds?? Blum 3

Erdogan is playing a really dangerous game with Israel.

He may get the blockade on Gaza questioned etc, but it is a high risk game that could easily fail.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Erdogan is playing a really dangerous game with Israel.

He may get the blockade on Gaza questioned etc, but it is a high risk game that could easily fail.

What about his speech re Egypt?
His aim surely must be to gain legitimacy in the eyes of the people, so he can get more influence around the region.
At the moment most of the west is tiptoeing around eggshells in the middle East so he can get away with being quite tough with Israel.
I say go for it.
Who knows what the balance of power in the world is going to be like in the next 5-10 years

Don't just do something! Stand there.

im at work bored outta my mind and readin all the posts on ere in between calls and they made me laugh (not out loud thou) anyway yh so im like really bored today which isnt like me Sad

"Did you know that the sentence that you can say without moving your lips is : LA ILAHA ILLALLAH ? and the wisdom behind that, is that when a person is Dying he can possibly lose the ability to move his lips , so Allah made it easy for him/her to say Shahada before his DEATH."

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
"Did you know that the sentence that you can say without moving your lips is : LA ILAHA ILLALLAH ? and the wisdom behind that, is that when a person is Dying he can possibly lose the ability to move his lips , so Allah made it easy for him/her to say Shahada before his DEATH."

That is half of the shahada, u need to move ur lips for the second part

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Saalams All.. Biggrin

This thread just makes me laugh.. funny people.. Smile
The info given is pretty useful as well.. x

Pages