No Topic 7

231 posts / 0 new
Last post

A procrastinator is someone who will not take NOW for an answer! Wink

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
Hmmmm may look into courses then insha Allah. Yup twas the IT one Biggrin alhamdulillah

And....err you're welcome Smile about time i returned the favour....whatever i did. I wanna learn arabic but i'll guess i'm gonna have to take it slow....bit i know someone who was taught by saud al shuraim, i got links innit Wink

MashAllah, congrats! Nah dnt take it slow! You want to do the opposite! These things are always very flexible, so it wont even impact on anything else ya might be doing.

tht thank u was for helping me make up my mind. I knew i deffo wanted to do a course, just not which one, though Tayyibuns been always in the back of my mind..

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Foysol89 wrote:

I like that.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

I like that.

Lol thought you might

bilan wrote:

MashAllah, congrats! Nah dnt take it slow! You want to do the opposite! These things are always very flexible, so it wont even impact on anything else ya might be doing.

I think he means it might be too ambitious to learn a lot in 6months. Arabic is pretty hard and theres no point trying to get too much done in a little amount of time, since you most likely wont be able to learn properly and in the end it'll be a waste. Best to focus properly and get whatever you can done, done.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Whenever I miss my lunch, intending to work instead, it doesn't work out. Food is important.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Whenever I miss my lunch, intending to work instead, it doesn't work out. Food is important.

.....erherrmm...........

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Food is important.

I agree.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Biggrin (im all full up now. No more irritable fiifs Blum 3 )

Eating's cheating

Don't just do something! Stand there.

cheating what?

وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَىٰ

By the Night as it conceals (the light);

وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا تَجَلَّىٰ

By the Day as it appears in glory;

وَمَا خَلَقَ الذَّكَرَ وَالْأُنثَىٰ

By (the mystery of) the creation of male and female;-

إِنَّ سَعْيَكُمْ لَشَتَّىٰ

Verily, (the ends) ye strive for are diverse.

فَأَمَّا مَنْ أَعْطَىٰ وَاتَّقَىٰ

So he who gives (in charity) and fears (Allah),

وَصَدَّقَ بِالْحُسْنَىٰ

And (in all sincerity) testifies to the best,-

فَسَنُيَسِّرُهُ لِلْيُسْرَىٰ

We will indeed make smooth for him the path to Bliss.

وَأَمَّا مَن بَخِلَ وَاسْتَغْنَىٰ

But he who is a greedy miser and thinks himself self-sufficient,

وَكَذَّبَ بِالْحُسْنَىٰ

And gives the lie to the best,-

فَسَنُيَسِّرُهُ لِلْعُسْرَىٰ

We will indeed make smooth for him the path to Misery;

وَمَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُ مَالُهُ إِذَا تَرَدَّىٰ

Nor will his wealth profit him when he falls headlong (into the Pit).

إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا لَلْهُدَىٰ

Verily We take upon Ourselves to guide,

وَإِنَّ لَنَا لَلْآخِرَةَ وَالْأُولَىٰ

And verily unto Us (belong) the End and the Beginning.

فَأَنذَرْتُكُمْ نَارًا تَلَظَّىٰ

Therefore do I warn you of a Fire blazing fiercely;

لَا يَصْلَاهَا إِلَّا الْأَشْقَى

None shall reach it but those most unfortunate ones

الَّذِي كَذَّبَ وَتَوَلَّىٰ

Who give the lie to Truth and turn their backs.

وَسَيُجَنَّبُهَا الْأَتْقَى

But those most devoted to Allah shall be removed far from it,-

الَّذِي يُؤْتِي مَالَهُ يَتَزَكَّىٰ

Those who spend their wealth for increase in self-purification,

وَمَا لِأَحَدٍ عِندَهُ مِن نِّعْمَةٍ تُجْزَىٰ

And have in their minds no favour from anyone for which a reward is expected in return,

إِلَّا ابْتِغَاءَ وَجْهِ رَبِّهِ الْأَعْلَىٰ

But only the desire to seek for the Countenance of their Lord Most High;

وَلَسَوْفَ يَرْضَىٰ

And soon will they attain (complete) satisfaction.

-Qur'an, surah no. 92 Al-lail-

Subhanallah!!! Well the guidance is here, up to us to follow insha Allah.

Just memorized half of this surah today, yay me Alhamdulillah Biggrin (which is a big improvement from not attempting it as it looked to long and confusing). Another 10 ayats to go insha Allah Smile

The machines are organised!
Their on to us I tell you!
Their planning to take over the world!

Ahhhhhhh! Shok

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Not if we can help it.

We need to prepare and we will win. slkynet will fall.

Or as someone posted on tribune:

This isn't the latest No Topic

TPOS wrote:
Admin's evil.

14:03:39 You Re: saite update - I can now do the update for everything but tribune. One day I might just do it if I cannot figure out a proper solution. but that also means that we may lose tribune forever.

14:04:31 ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE 14:03:39 no dont you dare kill tribune

14:04:44 ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE i will hunt you down and KILL YOU
if you kill tribune -_-
Sad

14:06:13 ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE if we lose tribune, can another one not be made?

14:06:34 You Lol you've grown awful attached to it.

14:06:52 You 14:06:13 potentially, but it might be slightly different and less convenient.

14:07:56 ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE 14:06:34 Lol ...wait...this is no laughing matter! Blum 3

14:08:26 ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE 14:06:52 but but why do you need to update the site anyway?! its fine as it is :/

14:08:45 ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE what difference will the update make?

14:10:37 You 14:08:45 not too much. Its a technilogy update rather than a functional one. things will atleast initially be the same or slightly worse in some places. but it would be a better platform to work on and change things.

14:11:45 ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE 14:10:37 I say leave it then Blum 3

14:12:41 You I have been.

14:13:34 ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE good good lol

14:14:08 ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE seriously, revival without tribune would be NOTHING, no-thing!

14:15:15 ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE where would i come to share me good/bad news? and to rant and rave? and to laugh and waste hours at stupid oclock? WHERE?!

14:15:33 You 14:14:08 people will just move to using the forums again

14:15:46 You 14:15:15 No Topic used to be the usual venture for that.

14:15:55 ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE you've just gone and ruined my beautiful, sunny day Blum 3

14:16:23 ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE 14:15:46 I dont wna use no topic for that! everyone can see it...foreverrr

errm, I forgot the most important use of tribby - the discussions! learning from another, explaining stuff, homework help etc! Yeah! see! tribune is v.useful! Blum 3

I'm like a broken-record

TPOS wrote:

Oops

TPOS wrote:

Try it.

Go ahead make my day.

Omrow wrote:
TPOS wrote:

Try it.

Go ahead make my day.

??

Pages