No Topic 7

231 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ya'qub wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
"Did you know that the sentence that you can say without moving your lips is : LA ILAHA ILLALLAH ? and the wisdom behind that, is that when a person is Dying he can possibly lose the ability to move his lips , so Allah made it easy for him/her to say Shahada before his DEATH."

That is half of the shahada, u need to move ur lips for the second part

yeh I know, I was thinking that too

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Ya'qub wrote:
"Did you know that the sentence that you can say without moving your lips is : LA ILAHA ILLALLAH ? and the wisdom behind that, is that when a person is Dying he can possibly lose the ability to move his lips , so Allah made it easy for him/her to say Shahada before his DEATH."

I think 'M' is one of the first sounds babies learn to produce, which is why in so many languages it's used for 'mum', 'ma' or 'umm'.

U mentioning that reminded me of my grandad in a fond way. So thanks!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Aww, you're welcome Biggrin

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I think i've asked this before but erm

does evil exist or is there just a lack of good?

how would you respond to someone asking why has evil/bad been created and how can it be created if God is all good?

how would you respond to someone asking why has evil/bad been created and how can it be created if God is all good?

Just Eviiilll People!! Blum 3

Ya'qub wrote:

Who knows what the balance of power in the world is going to be like in the next 5-10 years

Oh....haven't you heard?

Ya'qub wrote:

This stuff is always thought of after the fact, as "further explanations" that sound sweet to the speaker or listener.

Those thoughts are representative of the speaker

You will see a lot of such thinking that people love to speak about .. like "the baa in Bismillah stands for X Y and Z" they do to the speaker. Beyond that, I personally cant see any foundation in such types of philosophical argument except that many many people love this sort of artistic thing.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:

This stuff is always thought of after the fact, as "further explanations" that sound sweet to the speaker or listener.

Those thoughts are representative of the speaker

You will see a lot of such thinking that people love to speak about .. like "the baa in Bismillah stands for X Y and Z" they do to the speaker. Beyond that, I personally cant see any foundation in such types of philosophical argument except that many many people love this sort of artistic thing.

agreed.

It's mad how we all like to seek the attention of those who we admire. Yet Allah's attention is always on us yet how much do we seek it and how much do we truly admire Allah SWT?

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

There's only one who you can truly trust, even more than yourself. That's Allah swt, He will never let you down. Just gotta try and repay that trust to the best of our ability insha Allah

"Things aren’t always as they seem. Umm Musa was told to throw her son in the river, Yusuf was left for dead in a well, Maryam delivered a child alone, Yunus was swallowed by a whale, Ibrahim was thrown in the fire and Umm Salamah thought no one could be better than Abu Salamah. Yet look at how it turned out for them… in the end. So don’t worry, Allah has a plan for you."

TURN to Allah before you RETURN to Allah

Foysol89 wrote:
TURN to Allah before you RETURN to Allah

SubhanAllah! True words of wisdom indeed... Smile

My friend found it funny that we use a "lota" and wash ourselves when we go to the toilet. Then she decided it 'made sense' and may got one and start doing the same thing herself lol

iota?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
iota?

Lota Dirol Blum 3

Do you use it?

That's a really odd Q to ask, isn't it? ah well. I'm just wondering if non-asian (pks) use it.

In pakistan they have toilets, with mini shower heads right next to them so you don't need a lota! And my friend was telling me when she lived in Saudi she had a cool toilet which let you wash yourself too, at the press of a button or something!

-

My friend also told me she liked flour. The kind you make chappati's with

her: What brand of attar so you buy
me: what??
her: attar!
me: :S
her: you know like elephant attar
me: Oh! Atta!

I got really confused and thought she was talking about the perfume. Then again she was shouting across the room and I may not have heard her properly. Today her pronunciation improved - she called it 'attha' lol

Ya'qub wrote:
iota?

Lota Dirol Blum 3

Do you use it?

That's a really odd Q to ask, isn't it?

Now that is hilarious! Do you use it... Hahaha! Biggrin x

_Me_ wrote:

yes I do. lol

Ok I really shouldn't have brought up this topic :oops: lol

_Me_ wrote:

yes I do. lol

I can't use it..Lol.. never mind! It made me laugh... Smile

_Me_ wrote:
_Me_ wrote:

yes I do. lol

Great Biggrin it's all good then Biggrin

looool but its not hard to use!!

_Me_ wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
iota?

Lota Dirol Blum 3

Do you use it?

That's a really odd Q to ask, isn't it?

Lol that rlly is hilarious! looks like a bloody antique tht belongs in a museum! (heavy too) hahaha!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

_Me_ wrote:
_Me_ wrote:

yes I do. lol

Great Biggrin it's all good then Biggrin

looool but its not hard to use!!

Not hard? Lol.. its awkward! Enough said.. Blum 3 x (That lota thing reminded me of 'diary of a bad man' when he sang that 'song' about it! :D)

bilan wrote:
]

Lol that rlly is hilarious! looks like a bloody antique tht belongs in a museum! (heavy too) hahaha!

It's not heavy! it's made of plastic! (some of steel, I think)

_Me_ wrote:

Not hard? Lol.. its awkward! Enough said.. Blum 3 x (That lota thing reminded me of 'diary of a bad man' when he sang that 'song' about it! :D)

haha, ok

And yeah the badman lota song is what started the conversation, although I cant remember seeing that on there :S but yeah my friend thought it was just something badman was making fun of, not that we actually used it.

Ya'qub wrote:
iota?

Lota Dirol Blum 3

Canny believe u used cool emo dude next to the pic of a lota!. No go dude, no go! lol!

And yeah the badman lota song is what started the conversation, although I cant remember seeing that on there :S but yeah my friend thought it was just something badman was making fun of, not that we actually used it.

Just watched that diary of badman vid. Not feeling it, most of it was just lame.

Just watched that diary of badman vid. Not feeling it, most of it was just lame.

Oh come on! The 'lota' thing was kindaa funny though- possibly strange but oh well! Biggrin x

The funniest bit of the song was "fill up the lota...not tunda pani you khota"(no cold water you donkey - yeah sounds funnier in our language)

just wasted the whole day. i really hate myself, sometimes! urgh

just wasted the whole day. i really hate myself, sometimes! urgh

dnt worry ur not the only one. (that rlly hates u sometimes tht is) Wink Blum 3

I have gone back to thinking Lollywood is NOT a 14yr old little boy - its making me feel weird that I have been treating him as such.

I saw someone who looked like Ya'qub yesterday

Do you refrigerate your opened ketchup bottles?

Pages