No Topic 7

231 posts / 0 new
Last post

I put it in my mind that they are all jinns trying to get me to disobey Allah (swt). hahahah

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

bloody busdrivers!! dnt mess with me!! :mad:

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

i think i have reached a whole new level of boredom. its not fun...at all... :neutral:

im suffocating on chocolate...

my friend just discovered the green heart on the back of her planner...with a particular teacher's name...i think its bedtime... OMG! A WHOLE TEXT IN CAPITAL LETTERS!

edit: ever tried telling the story of Prophet Yusuf 'alaihissalaam, to 5/6 years old... especially that bit with the running and the ripped shirt and the hand cutting...
what do 5/6 years old understand about beauty...?

the bit of jealousy of the brothers' was hard too... life experiences eh?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

babysat my nephew today.... and i got hit....by a heart shaped piece of plastic...if that isnt irony i dnt knw what is! and the cheeky so and so tried to go in for the kill a second time, can u believe it????

cant blame him though Blum 3 haha

bilan wrote:
babysat my nephew today.... and i got hit....by a heart shaped piece of plastic...if that isnt irony i dnt knw what is! and the cheeky so and so tried to go in for the kill a second time, can u believe it????

cant blame him though Blum 3 haha

Lol

(convo: this should probs go in the conversation topic, but i cant be bothered to look for it. sue me! :p)

Ill set the scene: Asda advert where they were making hot cross buns came on TV
me: that looks kinda nice
sis: not when u buy it in shops. not like they used to make them. (apparently she likes them with butter.)
me:uuuuuh...
sis: oh im gonna make some custard cake
me: custard cake????!
sis: makes spreading something on bread motion
me: bread and butter pudding
sis: yh, thats it!
*silence*
me: bread and butter pudding???????!!!!!! Lol

(allright the pre custard bits dry, but it got real exciting after tht right???) Blum 3

Lol @ bread & butter pudding. Lol

i am soooooooooo confused...

Believe in God and Satan wont confuse you anymore.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Bro: I can't believe you took my pepsi
me: Oooh was it yours? I thought it was a different one
bro:you saw me put it in the freezer and then I put it in the fridge! Can't believe you took it, so selfish!
me: I didn't know, but yeh I am selfish Blum 3

{bro picks up the tissue next to me. It's wet so he just gives me a funny look}

me: It's water!
bro: Oh I thought you dropped some juice like a dodo
me: :S Dodo?...Anyway aren't they extinct
bro: Yeh, they were selfish too
me: Well I never said I'm living forever Blum 3

Don't get it

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

hahah! (its feefs. just say u do) Blum 3 lool

actually its deep phisophical bonding with the things we share a surname and some DNA with...

lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Lilly wrote:
actually its deep phisophical bonding with the things we share a surname and some DNA with...

i see ur bilaphrasing Blum 3

Today....I hid in a box so i could scare my sis when she came down the stairs :twisted:
which i did..very well actually haha.

but then...i couldnt get out the box...so my sis kinda took this opportunity to kick me whilst i was in the box..several times, yup!

i gotta tell ya, being kicked by ur sister whilst ur in a box that you cant get out of.. and shes way up high and your way below...not so good for the dignity..nope! pretty funny though lol!

what else happened today???? yup, i went tesco and got (u ready??!) hazelnut yoghurt!!! you canny believe it right????! never even knew there was such a thing. if its good ill let ya know, so watch this space! Biggrin

bilan wrote:
Today....I hid in a box so i could scare my sis when she came down the stairs :twisted:
which i did..very well actually haha.

but then...i couldnt get out the box...so my sis kinda took this opportunity to kick me whilst i was in the box..several times, yup!

i gotta tell ya, being kicked by ur sister whilst ur in a box that you cant get out of.. and shes way up high and your way below...not so good for the dignity..nope! pretty funny though lol!

lol talk about a prank backfiring on ya!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

:LOL: at the prank backfire

anyway how was it then huh???.....the yoghurt???

Foysol89 wrote:

anyway how was it then huh???.....the yoghurt???

just tried it now...i do not like nor recommend.. disappointing!

Sad

ahhh well better you than me who had to try it.

Apparently Nemo means 'lost' in latin

"Will and Kate's son will be a 'half-blood prince' "

-

really? in battles? that was what they used to do...? thats kinda funny.. and weird..

so this is just random messages.. haha -- We had this weird lady talking about pregnancy in skl it was weird. considering no1 tlks about that stuff.. awkward. hahah. We (me and ma mate) thought she was a right weirdoo.. She came last week and she gave us all a heart and told us to write why we are special and unique (kinda the same thing?) and to keep it with us and look at it when we r sad or when we get bullied..a ahhahah tht was jokes. who would do tht... andd ahh yeaah whn me and mates were going period 4 we saw the cleaner i told my mates that the cleaner talks to some girl called thamil(shes thamil and her names thamil, thats like someone being called bengali...ahaha-no offence to thamil. cus we r kinda mates) and they are like best friends and i asked thamil and she said that the cleaner always bothers her and tries to be her friend... (haahahahah) yeah so anyway my mates like what the cleaner speaks thamil?!?! im like yeah.. then im like noo. then we start laughing about the cleaner speaking thamil..!!! i think shes african.. or something.. gosh maan the cleaners are well weird

dude you ARE young arent you?

cleaners are NOT weird. cleaners are awesome. and so are dinner ladies. ahh man, noone beats dinner ladies, they rule.

and don't make fun of that lady doing all that unique and special stuff. maybe someone finds it useful and you're just making fun of it openly and embarrasing that person. what if that person is being bullied and because she knows she's going to be laughed at she doesnt say anything?

and that lady, im guessing its a guest speaker part of sex education right? you think she's having fun? you think she aint embarrase? give the lady a chance AND a break. it's difficult explaining STD's to kids who are just going to burst out laughing. It's important to have respect

example: once this lady came to talk about breast cancer. and some people started acting EXTREMELY stupid. do you think that lady was having fun talking about breast cancer to abunch of dimwit 15 years old? i dont think so...#

special and unique are kinda the same thing. but not the same thing. that's why they made two different words. and if you think about it, it does make sense.

Lol Lilly, think you may need to tone down a little, takicha already doesn't feel totally comfortable on here!

that is what i was thinking about, just thought i'd live up to my 23years oldness you know?
but hey Takicha, im usually the craziest one round her (except Bilan might been on a tie with me now) so don't worry about my oldness outburt (yeah lets call them that! coz that makes them sound cool!!)

Lilly wrote:
that is what i was thinking about, just thought i'd live up to my 23years oldness you know?
but hey Takicha, im usually the craziest one round her (except Bilan might been on a tie with me now) so don't worry about my oldness outburt (yeah lets call them that! coz that makes them sound cool!!)

looooool! dude im sane crazy which is kinda cool, but ur crazy crazy. not so cool Blum 3

you cant talk with that profile picture...

loool.i am young! how did u know.haha.. cleaners are awesomme. hahah yeaah i get why she did it and that but i was just messin'. lool i just read your oldness outburst.. that doesnt really sound cool.... Wink :oops: ahhaha lol. hmmm.. dont worry im not actually thaat immature if they tlk about like pregz stuff im cool with it. and most of us dnt really laugh.. anyway.. hahah. ah- im bored. well ive just been making a leaflet for WWF for english took ages maan,. i should be asleep. ahaha

Pages