Where Do You See Yourself In The Next Ten Years?

88 posts / 0 new
Last post

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
no not material stuff

its normally stuf like "daddy can u drop me to work" or "daddy I don't know how to pay this bill"

and my lil sis just wants "sweeties" all the time

....wow you sound like a responsible bunch

paying bills and whatnot

what are sweeties?

"Constantine" wrote:

what are sweeties?

in the words of you americans, it's caaaaaaaaaaaandy Biggrin

"Angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

what are sweeties?

Ah - right

well there it is

"Constantine" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

what are sweeties?

Ah - right

well there it is

lol surprised you dont know that.

On the other hand... nope sorry thought i had something there for a second... still cant believe you didnt know that.

Back in BLACK

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

wow :shock:

Mr Admin every one has some sort of an aim for themselves-
do u really not give a crap about anything?

do u really not careless what you'll be doing 10 years from now?

Not really.

I will be just like the surf on the windswept sea.

Its pretty selfish really.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Constantine" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
no not material stuff

its normally stuf like "daddy can u drop me to work" or "daddy I don't know how to pay this bill"

and my lil sis just wants "sweeties" all the time

....wow you sound like a responsible bunch

paying bills and whatnot

LOL

we try to be responsible-but we get confused very easily

paying ur Uni fee's or finding directions to a place is confusing stuff :?:

only daddy's are good at such stuff

A better servant of Allah, a qualified doc and the accomplishment of my personal long(ish) term goal of memorising the Quran inshallah.

"UmarIbnAlKatb" wrote:
A better servant of Allah, a qualified doc and the accomplishment of my personal long(ish) term goal of memorising the Quran inshallah.

:shock:

the most noble and decent post expressed on this thread so far

"UmarIbnAlKatb" wrote:

Very noble mashallah.

Inshallah if your intention is strong enough you will achieve your goal.

And he calls himself the second caliph. Dream on.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"UmarIbnAlKatb" wrote:

:shock:

the most noble and decent post expressed on this thread so far

Tru, which make me think, that do we sometime take our relationship with Allah swt for granted. Surely what teh brother just said, should be the first thing that should come into our head when ask this question. But it worrying it not.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

i think most of us would say the same

but i thought the question was asking in general, where do you see yourself in the next 10 years

the answer the brother gave doesnt have a time limit on it - its never ending...you can always aim to better yourself in the eyes of Allah swt

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

When I was about 10 I had a vision of myself as 20/21 and I fit that vision of me today...

I often read the diary I used to write as a child and am thankful that I'm doing what I wanted to do as a child.

Determination plays a strong part in where one ends up in life.

However, its sometimes difficult to distinguish between high hopes and wishful thinking...

"MuslimSister" wrote:
When I was about 10 I had a vision of myself as 20/21 and I fit that vision of me today...

I often read the diary I used to write as a child and am thankful that I'm doing what I wanted to do as a child.

Determination plays a strong part in where one ends up in life.

However, its sometimes difficult to distinguish between high hopes and wishful thinking...

wow, that is strong determination. I could never do that, I get scared looking 2 years ahead. But saying that people with strong goals and aspiration do normally achieve them. But how can one be so sure of what they want for the future, especially from such a young age.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
But how can one be so sure of what they want for the future, especially from such a young age.

Lol-I was a sad kid.

But "teaching" is something I wanted to do since primary school. I loved my teachers and wanted to be just like them....

when I was a very young kid I wanted to be a "popstar" :oops:

as I grew older I wanted to do sumin in fashion

I still would love to run my own bauty parlour one day

"MuslimSister" wrote:
But "teaching" is something I wanted to do since primary school. I loved my teachers and wanted to be just like them....

lol same here :!:

"seema*" wrote:
"Dawud" wrote:

Stop being so un-optimistic.

The way I see it, Innocence does not equal Naivette. Okay?

so deal with it, you can be worldly-wise [i]and[/i] innocent! Biggrin

no thats just being deceitful

Was the Holy Prophet SAW

not worldly wise? and innocent?

Surely in The Holy Prophet SAW there is an exemplary model.
Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Married with four kids in my huge house, living in the heart of London as a successful lawyer with a husband who caters to my every need.

since this was being discussed on tribune yesterday, bump.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

What am I going to be like when I'm 30? Lol

I'm pretty much where i'd planned I'd be 10 years ago - happily married and working as a teacher. Didn't plan on living oveaseas though - but I love it.

Would like to have a child or two in the next 10 years, continue working as a teacher, get a Masters under my belt, another Hajj, and hopefully still living abroad...

be in a good job iA, be a practising muslim iA, married with kids and 'not' living in the UK

Progress on further than just a degree go onto do a masters etc

perform umra/hajj within the 10 years not 10 years later lol ....wow me at 30 ....scary thought

and travel to places that i'v always wanted to go ..wonders of the world etc etc and see beautiful landscapes and sunsets .... if i have that kind of spare time on my hands who knows

hmm im not very ambitious lol im just being typical here lol

but to be ambitious in 10 years i would like to be the proud owner of an audi R8 ...yh right lol

and i see myself still using revival in 10 years time if its still around Biggrin Biggrin

i see myself ten years older..

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

what if you end up only 8 years older? what then?

In 10 years I will be celebrating the destruction of the illegal state of Israel by Ayatollah of Iran.

We will throw a big party when this satanic racist and evil and murderous jewish regime is wiped off the face of the earth.

It has oppressed too many innocent muslim women and children over the past 60 years. God will destroy the barbaric country. Iran believes that annihilation of Nazi Israel will be good for the whole world.

May God destroy the zionist state soon.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

Pages