'When I grow up I want to be.....'

what it says up there ^^?

Realisitically, what are your ambitions?

Are you already in the job/life-space you want to be in?

What do you [i]think[/i] you'll really be doing?

In an ideal world where money wasn't king, what would you like to be?

I want to be a wrestler and a rugby player :o

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

I want to be a vampire killer like "Blade"

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

i wanna be a rockstar Dirol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Oh aswell as a vampire slayer i wanna be a rockstar slayer.

Your on my list Young Man

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
a mummy with SIX kids

i love kids

how great is that! its the best and hardest job in the world being a mummy

i wanna be a vampire killer like Razor too and a night watchwoman and a star ship captain and a glactic freedom fighter, esp a glactic freedom fighter

realistically i wanna a be a good mummy just like lilsis

what do you wanna be Aphrodite one for realistic and one for fantasy please

I’m pretty much doing/enjoying what I want to do…

So when I grow up I want to still have the same level of peace of mind…

Personally, things are wonderful, Alhamdulillah Smile I'm a Mum! What more is there as amazing? Wink Biggrin

Not where I want to be right now professionally, but I'm working, so I'm grateful for that.

Insha'Allaah, planning on getting back into the mental health advocacy field soon. Eventually, would like to work with adult victims of child abuse as a support worker/counsellor/life coach.

Fantastically speaking - A Brachiosaurus. Then I could squish Dave's silly little raptor. Oh, and I also want to build the world's biggest cake baking clay oven

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

Well im not where i wanna be yet... its gonna take time and alot of hard work... im gonna have to take it a day at a time. Im going into the legal professional.

Fantasy Occupation: Space Cowboy... a cross between Han Solo and Buck Rogers. But deff a wookie (the walking talking rug from Star Wars) as my second in command.

Back in BLACK

Eeyore, you're old enough to remember Buck Rogers?!

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

"Aphrodite" wrote:

Hey i watched the re-runs...

And i was kid then... it was kool to me.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
"Aphrodite" wrote:

Oh, I watched Buck Rogers. I'm old enough though.

"Aphrodite" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:
"Aphrodite" wrote:

So wat you pickin on me for then?

You used to watch it... so wat?? wat are you saying its okay for you to watch and not for me?? wat wat am i not cool enough??? hhhmmm hhhmmm

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
"Aphrodite" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:
"Aphrodite" wrote:

So wat you pickin on me for then?

You used to watch it... so wat?? wat are you saying its okay for you to watch and not for me?? wat wat am i not cool enough??? hhhmmm hhhmmm

I'm not picking Eeyore. Get back under your shelter. I asked a question

Sheesh..

Chewwy was 200 years old btw

"Aphrodite" wrote:

i knw.

900 years hav i trained jedi... lol... yoda still my fav character, but i would deff want chewy as number 2.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
"Aphrodite" wrote:

i knw.

900 years hav i trained jedi... lol... yoda still my fav character, but i would deff want chewy as number 2.

So, who'd you train under? Yoda, or Yod as I call him, is only 800 years old

"Aphrodite" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:
"Aphrodite" wrote:

i knw.

So, who'd you train under? Yoda, or Yod as I call him, is only 800 years old

Well technically all young padawans would first train with Yoda, and then go on to be taught by a Master on a one on one basis. Personally i dont think Yoda would hav the patience with me... esp if im laughing at the way he talks all the time.
Qui Gon on the other hand seemed the more patient type.

I think you'll find Yoda was 900 years old when he died on Dagobah.

Back in BLACK

I wanna be Guyver.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

as in Dark Hero?

Who else?

Bear in mind I watched when I was about 5 so it was very impressionable on me, I think my favourite part was when the dude just runs and jumps off a cliff and shouts Guyver! Guyver! Guyver! Guyver! Guyver!...

...and then Boom!. :shock:

As you can surely imagine, I always wanted to do that...

"this que to get down these stairs is taking forever, I'm taking the window."

"huh, you're what?"

*SMASH*

"Guyver! Guyver! Guyver! Guyver! Guyver!"

"Woah, that was beyond cool..."

*The head laser thing fires ahead and writes G-U-Y-V-E-R in classic Guyver style, On the wall of the new extension building.*

"Hey you! what have you done, to the site? And take your mask off! and what are you doing with your knives-"

"Yeah, you better run..."

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

I am grown up but i dont really know what i want to be, but my aims and goals are to help lil kids who dont have an easy life and also family who are havin it tough, still a lil confused....

"angel" wrote:
I am grown up but i dont really know what i want to be, but my aims and goals are to help lil kids who dont have an easy life and also family who are havin it tough, still a lil confused....

That's a real superhero

"angel" wrote:

Social Worker?

I'm not a grown up. I'm an adult. There's a difference. Growing up, to me, means accepting there's wrong in the world and there's nothing you can do to change it. I have a problem with being that defeatist.

there are SOME people in this thread who really shouldnt gow up any further (they'll hit the roof otherwise :twisted: )

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
there are SOME people in this thread who really shouldnt gow up any further (they'll hit the roof otherwise :twisted: )

And there are SOME people in this thread for whom growth will sadly remain an elusive [i]dream[/i] for the rest of her life.

I mean "their" life.

"Aphrodite" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

Social Worker?

Yeh probs, thats what i wana do, just searchin for jobs at the mo that i can do to get experience.

I want to be an alim, but more than just an alim I want to be an Ustaad of Hadeeth. For me teaching hadeetth is a major ambition. But also i want to learn all the recitations of Quran, and Islamic Calligraphy, and Islamic History. Also Islamic Medicine and poetry and be a Mufassir of Quran and be a mujahid and be a mufti. Lol. There is SOOOOOOOOOO much knowledge out there that I dont know where to start and which way to go.

But firstly inshaALLAH become a Qari who knows all recitations and complete dars e nizami. The later will decide which field I wish to pursue. Thing is you can become a Mufti if you do takhassus after the dars e nizami so its not necssary that you do takhassus in ifta and then just stick with giving fatawa. Rather you can then go and do takhassus in tafseer or hadeeth etc. Like I said, sooo much knowledge and branches out there. May ALLAH accept us for service to deen.
ameen.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
I want to be an alim, but more than just an alim I want to be an Ustaad of Hadeeth. For me teaching hadeetth is a major ambition. But also i want to learn all the recitations of Quran, and Islamic Calligraphy, and Islamic History. Also Islamic Medicine and poetry and be a Mufassir of Quran and be a mujahid and be a mufti. Lol. There is SOOOOOOOOOO much knowledge out there that I dont know where to start and which way to go.

But firstly inshaALLAH become a Qari who knows all recitations and complete dars e nizami. The later will decide which field I wish to pursue. Thing is you can become a Mufti if you do takhassus after the dars e nizami so its not necssary that you do takhassus in ifta and then just stick with giving fatawa. Rather you can then go and do takhassus in tafseer or hadeeth etc. Like I said, sooo much knowledge and branches out there. May ALLAH accept us for service to deen.
ameen.

dont scare me please..the thought of you being a scholar with the views you have...its really scary.... lets hope by the time you become an alim... your teachers put some sense in you!

There is no need to be so mean!

When i was 8 years old i wanted to be an imam (but when i was 5 i wanted to be god) but at the age of 14 i have changed my mind. I want to be a wrestler and a rugby player.

Ed honestly u can be really mean sometimes!

give the boy some encouragement!

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

Pages