'When I grow up I want to be.....'

149 posts / 0 new
Last post

actually qawwali is more a fake sufi thing by us.

its a thing the druggies and malangs and other wolves engage in.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

hey does spelling really matter....ive never come across anyword

which ppl spell so differently, change it anyway

"Med" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

its qawali sunshine

tut tut tut. drinking illegal substances and calling it qawali. Is that ur codeword?

U pooor man.

U have made sharab into your close friend, even giving it secret code words. Bechara!

you obviously dont knw what it means do ya :roll:

nor have you heard the qawali

so lip it sunshine Smile

EDIT

so you have heard it, so you must know what it refers to...and your just saying this to tick of an old man. you deserve an ASBO you vile yob! :evil:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Med" wrote:

i hear ya, im jus not lisnin :roll:

i dont refer to remixed qawalis or these modern ones by the way, proper legit ones

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

moonshine I HAVE heard that qawwali and it was not all that, yeh?

If you want to talk about a good qawwali you have to mention aadmi hai benazir by azeez mian.

But to be honest all these qawwalis are loaded with shirk and fabrication. euch.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

dont even know what 1 really is, i thought they were songs

knew you would say that Dirol kiddo

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

EDIT

so you have heard it, so you must know what it refers to...and your just saying this to tick of an old man. you deserve an ASBO you vile yob! :evil:

lol. get with the times grandad. ur time has come and gone, this is our time so clear off! this is a YOUTH forum, not for the likes of grumpy old oldhamians like u!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"NaJ/19" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

dont even know what 1 really is, i thought they were songs

if you dont know, its best you dont say

but i expect you to agree with Med anyway Smile

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Med" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

EDIT

lol. get with the times grandad. ur time has come and gone, this is our time so clear off! this is a YOUTH forum, not for the likes of grumpy old oldhamians like u!

Tut tut....i would expect better manners from an alim-to-be or hafiz-to-be

im like an uncle to you, treat me like one!

get us a cup of tea will ya darlin'? Wink

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

qawallis dont intrest me....whether i agree or not shouldnt matter really

for the benefit of those who dont know.

Qawwali are supposedly religious songs with musical instruments talking about the Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam or a certain saint.

These qawwali singers are 90% clean shaven, silk-wearing, paaneating, gold-wearing fat punjabis who sit and make tall claims about how much the love Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam. They love soo much, but their clothes, faces, mouths, fingers etc all oppose the Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

Qawwalis have
1. music
2. very dodgy stories
3. sometimes outright statements of shirk
4. they sit and sing by graves of the Pious and torment the Awliya with their shirkiya statements and further they make the Awliya listen to their music.
5. they are also known to take drugs and the ones who follow the qawwali or ones who remain at the darbars are called malangs and they are druggies who get on highs and think they become waajid.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

''teri surat nigaahon mein phir rahe,
ishq tera sataaye to mein kya karoon

Your face keeps appearing before my eyes,
love for you torments me, what can I do''

Is the chorus of one of azeez mian's qawalis. Funny thing is he didnt have a beard or wear a topi or have any apparent connection with sunnah and he made songs about how much the face of Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam was always in his mind?

strange.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
for the benefit of those who dont know.

Qawwali are supposedly religious songs with musical instruments talking about the Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam or a certain saint.

These qawwali singers are 90% clean shaven, silk-wearing, paaneating, gold-wearing fat punjabis who sit and make tall claims about how much the love Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam. They love soo much, but their clothes, faces, mouths, fingers etc all oppose the Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

Qawwalis have
1. music
2. very dodgy stories
3. sometimes outright statements of shirk
4. they sit and sing by graves of the Pious and torment the Awliya with their shirkiya statements and further they make the Awliya listen to their music.
5. they are also known to take drugs and the ones who follow the qawwali or ones who remain at the darbars are called malangs and they are druggies who get on highs and think they become waajid.

ahh good ole sterotypin..... Smile ....and its best friend, exxaggerating

never heard a dodgy story, never heard shirk, not tru again and guess what.......ur chatting faeces again Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Med" wrote:
''teri surat nigaahon mein phir rahe,
ishq tera sataaye to mein kya karoon

Your face keeps appearing before my eyes,
love for you torments me, what can I do''

Is the chorus of one of azeez mian's qawalis. Funny thing is he didnt have a beard or wear a topi or have any apparent connection with sunnah and he made songs about how much the face of Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam was always in his mind?

strange.

so u judge a book by its cover

wait...who made you judge? i was under the presumption that was Allah SWt's role! :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

lol

obviously u're not gonna admit to the shirkiya statements in their poetry. doesnt change the truth though. and what is exaggeration?

they do have music, they do make fantastic stories up, they do say extremely dodgy things, they do travel around to various darbars and sing by the graves, they do believe the deceased here them so they do torment the Awliya with their rubbish, and the malangs are FAMOUS for their druggery.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

gimme an example of a shirkya statement and i will reconsider listening to them

and exxageration is callin em all fat punjabis who like to dress fancy and torment awliya and are druggies

the only druggies im aware of are all from the deobandi mosque down my road, sorry but thats the hard facts

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[

This isnt about judging. This is about making a straight and clear point. Azeez Mian is dead. We pray ALLAH forgive him his sins and grant him a place in ALLAH's mercy. May ALLAH grant us forgivneess and mercy also. It is not about judging.

My point is to show that what qawwals say and what they in general practice are diametrically opposed.

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. The so called Ustad Khan. King of Qawwali, made tens of thousands of rupees if not hundreds of thousands of rupees singing those bollywood songs.

Brother this qawwali business is a very bad thing because ppl basically listen to music and think they doing some thing they gonna be rewarded for. It is a bad thing and we see what has happened when the ppl just listen to qawwali. They leave their salah and take the inmates of the Graves as gods besides ALLAH. astaghfirullah. Allahummahfadhnaa min dhalik.

I bear witness that there is no deity worthy of worship save ALLAH, and Nabi Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam is the Messenger of ALLAH and the Seal of Prophets.
so u judge a book by its cover

wait...who made you judge? i was under the presumption that was Allah SWt's role! :roll:[/quote]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
gimme an example of a shirkya statement and i will reconsider listening to them

and exxageration is callin em all fat punjabis who like to dress fancy and torment awliya and are druggies

the only druggies im aware of are all from the deobandi mosque down my road, sorry but thats the hard facts

1. Next time I come across a qawwali I will inshaALLAH make a mental note of the shirkiya statement.

2. Generally they are from punjab, they are shall we say extremely well fed, they do dress in fancy clothes, and they do sit and torment the Awlliya with their songs.

3. Regarding the druggies at the deobandi masjid. Lol what can I say but alhamdulillah. This comment was underhanded but I see it as to my advantage. Isnt this revival lark all about getting the non-practicing into the masjid. MashaALLAH may ALLAH open the hearts of all these ''druggies'' and bring them to the masajid where inshaALLAH they will benefit.

Allah has chosen that deobandi masjid to be the house where his servants come to when penitent and when remembering ALLAH.

Lol.

May ALLAH make the masajid places where the worst of sinners come and become the best of slaves. amee Ya Rabbal Alameen.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

i dont like what Nusrat Fateh did in his later stage of his career myself, but that dont make all qawalli the same

i dont like bollywood ones and these new versions myself!!!

hmmmmm i like Qawali out of interest purely, doesnt make me think i shud give up my salah

once again, i dont buy it...but ur not selling....so ur jus rambling Smile

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

do we have something against punjabi's???

no the comment didnt mean much, jus simple facts. you like to label people you dont like as druggies....i thawt i'd do the same, but im not makin it up.

the druggies are in that masjid, thats the problem :roll:

it was there one of the Imams was on the chase from the cops for drug dealing Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

1. I dont have anything against punjabis. My maternal family is punjabi so no problem with punjabis.

2. I label druggies people who take drugs. Thats the basic logic anyway and from what I seen there are quite a few of them sitting around waiting to get high when the qawwals come to town.

3. Lol. U mention the imam. May ALLAH forgive him and make him a beacon of light and virtue.May ALLAH protect the ulama from the evil eyes caste at them by the people of jeolousy and envy. ameen

(b4 u say that wasnt directed at any1. I made dua for ulama, not just the Ulama from deoband)

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

once again ive never heard or seen of the link you claim there is between drugs and qawali

its pure Hater-ism and you knw it sunshine Wink

lifes to short to hate, one love!

and on that note, i bid thee farewell and best of wishes

my bed awaits....

Allah Hafiz for the second time tonight

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

brother hate is good for those things which go against ALLAH and Rasul salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

but I let u get on moonshine.

night night dont let the qawwals bite!

assalaamu alaykum

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
brother hate is good for those things which go against ALLAH and Rasul salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

but I let u get on moonshine.

night night dont let the qawwals bite!

assalaamu alaykum

lol.....dont believe in hating, i reckon condemning and correcting is the right way

but to each thier own

night night, dont let the smackhead druggies bite!!

Mai sharabi sharbai......

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

Mai sharabi sharbai......

bro, seriously, ease of the old ''qawwali'' yeh. its affecting your hand eye communication skills!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Champagne and Lager Lager... Champagne n Lager lager

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

actually laughing at a joke about alcohol is wrong.

tawbah tawbah, astaghfirullah. and im being serious yeh

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

yep everything is shirk.

case closed.

according to some scholars, qawali's should not be recited in public, but in gatherings with the presence of scholars, as poetry has alot of doublespeak. sentences can mean two totally different things.

just like that one Hayder mentioned. Sharabi means drunk. however in that qawali it is taken as drunk from the spring of kauser.

you need to understand the context to undersand the meaning.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

no not everything is shirk.

secondly I know that the sharab being referred to is poetic. Look our Ustads love Mawlana Rumi's Mathnawi and that is full of such statements. I know what poetry is what the terminology is alluding to. Nothing wrong in that so long as the limits are not crossed in making such powerful poetry that wrong statements are uttered.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages