He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Salaam

Imam Hanifah was called the son of a fornicator and despite possessing extreme love and respect for his mother, he did not retaliate.

There are numerous examples from the life of the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) when he was verbally abused, yet never retaliated.

Once a group of people accused his beloved wife of committing adultery….in another instance a group of Jews used to distort the greeting of Salaam so instead of “peace be upon you” it meant "death be upon you"…..

A Muslim, as described by the Holy Prophet (saw), is not foul-mouthed. Even when insults are hurled against him, he is supposed to resort to the best course of action.

And no, such practise is not limited to the “sufi’s” only, ALL Muslims are required to emulate the sunnah of the Holy Prophet (saw).

Wasalaam

Exactly sister, and Juddah please pay attention and take note of the pearls of wisdom will you!

The best preacher is the conscience, the best teachers are time and experience, the best book is the world, the best friend is God

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Salaam

Imam Hanifah was called the son of a fornicator and despite possessing extreme love and respect for his mother, he did not retaliate.

There are numerous examples from the life of the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) when he was verbally abused, yet never retaliated.

Once a group of people accused his beloved wife of committing adultery….in another instance a group of Jews used to distort the greeting of Salaam so instead of “peace be upon you” it meant "death be upon you"…..

A Muslim, as described by the Holy Prophet (saw), is not foul-mouthed. Even when insults are hurled against him, he is supposed to resort to the best course of action.

And no, such practise is not limited to the “sufi’s” only, ALL Muslims are required to emulate the sunnah of the Holy Prophet (saw).

Wasalaam

Preach on!

just one thing I thnk you meant Imam ABU Haneefah?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

Preach on!

just one thing I thnk you meant Imam ABU Haneefah?

Yes, sorry my mistake. I was talking about Imam Abu Hanifah.

My Islamic teacher has pointed this out to me many times too.

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
not what i meant

i mean when you swear at others parents, it goes back to your own

hows that?

all i know is that most of the times when someone swears at someones mum-that person retaliates and swears back at that persons mum

Salam

All I know is cussing is alright, as long as the idiot deserves it.

All Prophets practised it, especially Jesus.

Omrow

if the omro dont see nothing wrong with cussing then every one should feel free to cuss him

he wont mind at all

Salam

People do cuss me. It is Sunnah to be cussed.

Didn't you know that all Prophets were cussed ?

I feel honored that I am treated like the Prophet.

Omrow

i feel the same too :o

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

Didn't you know that all Prophets were cussed ?

I feel honored that I am treated like the Prophet.

Omrow

I'm sure there was a time when I thought Omro was funny....

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

me too :?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

In Islam if we follow the example/practice of the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) that is known as following the "Sunnah".

The Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) was insulted and physically abused...attempts were made to kill Him...a lady even tried to poisen Him (saw).

Is it "sunnah" to be poisened?

Salam

Yes. It is Sunnah to be cussed, attacked, poisoned, expelled, accused, persecuted, rediculed, slandered, and so on.

All Prophets of God went through different types of harassment.

There was not one Prophet of God who had it easy.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

Yes. It is Sunnah to be cussed, attacked, poisoned, expelled, accused, persecuted, rediculed, slandered, and so on.

All Prophets of God went through different types of harassment.

There was not one Prophet of God who had it easy.

Omrow

Maaan, not only are you no longer funny, you're boring too.

Not everything the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) did or said were Sunnah - sometimes they were just his preference or his specific history and not meant for us to follow literally ALL THE TIME. Get some perspective Om. If you think you're so right, provide us with some authentic, credible hadith, ayah etc. on the topic.

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

Salam

Goddess. Are you asking me to provide you with some poison !!

Please girl. Dont even think about it. !!

You are not ugly.

You have everything to live for.

Omrow

*Trying to decipher the point of Om's post. Not funny; not clever; not imformative; not even gawp-worthy. No, no point whatsover*

Pages