The Muslim Madonna

195 posts / 0 new
Last post

"St George" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
Britain needs to get itself straightened out and back under control.

Evidently "defender of the faith" is little more than a pleasant sounding title to the Royal family.

I suppose the teaching of anything but evolution is totally banned too.

ur highness, dave...britain is an increasingly godless and immoral nation...most moral codes have been eroded by liberals since da 1960s...there are few boundaries in dis secular society...

christian belives r mocked and slandered EVERY day on tv...ive met young christians who deny their faith publicly cos of da laughter and insults they recieve...

church of england r part of da problem...they r da liberal democrats at prayer...as for da “royals”, they a bunch of idiots, a national embarrassment

evolution is widely taught at fact over here...lol...i used to annoy my science teacher by tellin him theory of evolution never been proved...he got me moved to da bottom set...

Wow... I knew things were bad but I didn't know they were that bad.

Don't get me wrong secularism is okay - but not to the point that the national religion becomes atheism. It's sad to see Britain turn back on it's Christian heritage - so many of these liberals forget that much of liberalism is derived from strict Christian beliefs.

The very idea of secularism extends from the Christian belief we must choose God - not be coerced into it.

But to the point believers are mocked and ridiculed into denying God?

That's absolutely unacceptable - when are liberals going to learn that there IS NO SUBSTITUTE for God or his laws?

As for evolution that's their new religion. Here in the States religion was left to the States, so that local communities could set the agenda and the Nat'l government couldn't indoctrinate them. But these hippy atheists want feel that it is far too important to steal God from children to honor that basic right of the States so they send the Feds in to sue states that teach it.

It's like there is some sort of war on all things religious.

I detest the modern world - it's filled with false prophets and denyers and everybody listens to them!!

yes its true that christinity is one of the religion that is mocked the most

u just need to watch the telly at xmas time to see that

that fact that they can get away with this says a LOT

Britian is pretty much a Godless society

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
yes its true that christinity is one of the religion that is mocked the most

u just need to watch the telly at xmas time to see that

that fact that they can get away with this says a LOT

Britian is pretty much a Godless society

Britannic Christians are failing and denying their savior - that's a complete tragedy.

My hope for Christianity lies in Africa - from what I know if the ugandan and kenyan Christians they impliment Christian beliefs to the fullest.

Whilst their nonbelieving arrogant "brothers" let them starve.

"Constantine" wrote:

It's extremely advisable you write your MPs or MPAC or somebody and try to stop this girl - aren't their anti religious slander laws in the UK??

Yes there are blasphemy laws in the UK and:

*They only apply to the Christian religeon
*They are today naught but legislative relics.

However there has obviously been alot of race hate laws in the last few decades, but this kid could clame to be a Muslim which would probably function as a loophole in the law, e.g. a white guy calling another white guy white trash is not racism.

and yes I am quite sure she is probably a muslim for the sales.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Your Queen is useless if she doesn't even care to defend her own religion anymore.

Shes defender of the faith and yet doesn't defend it.

Shes Queen and sovereign and yet cannot pass or veto a law.

What good are these people?!

They are there for show.

No power.

If they ever dare to say anything, the media has a heart attack. 'How dare they voice their opinions! after all who are THEY to say something? the royal family?'

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Why not get rid of em?

I mean we've got them in the United States, we call them tax evaders.

They live very well and contribute nothing to society meanwhile they look down on everybody who works and contributes.

tourism.

They pay some taxes.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lol can't argue with tourism.

Interesting to see the former sovereign reduced to the level of "The World's Most Gigantic Potato"

whoa people!!
this issue has been blown way outta proportion - Aphrodite and Ifran are right! come on Dave - most of us Brits hadnt herd of this girl before we came across this thread, so how on Earth is she gonna become the next big thing in the US?! American television isnt interested in advertising anything or anyone outside of its borders anyway, so u need not worry... Wink
and can i point summat out plz - she isnt even a Brit; she's from Norway!

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Emporer..........Im sure you'll agree England is no less Secular than the US. a lot of our influences do derive from our neighbours from the other side of the atlantic

i would like to live in a christian England, however at present im not happy, i dont like to live in a God-fearing-less England

its true, from what ive seen....the Africans are more stronger in thier faith, they fill more churches and have those TV channels...quite interesting to watch Biggrin

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Constantine" wrote:

Wow... I knew things were bad but I didn't know they were that bad.

in my school nearly every1 is an athiest....

most girls and (athiest) teachers where the cross...

most of the christians I went to junior school with are now athiests....

most of the christians I know don't keep thier chastity.... and they take the piss out of the ones that do....

whenever sum1 mocks christianity the teachers never tell them off....

I even hear my athiest teachers mocking christianity....

NE way the problem for Islam and Muslims is much worse but in a completely different way....

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

Dave u believe Jesus is god right?

so was ur god crucified?

"Judda" wrote:

so was ur god crucified?

Yep.

"Constantine" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

so was ur god crucified?

Yep.

Hmm are there different beliefs amongst Christians, cuz some ppl believe that Jesus was the son of God but you actually believe Jesus was God? I am confused :?

"angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

so was ur god crucified?

Yep.

Hmm are there different beliefs amongst Christians, cuz some ppl believe that Jesus was the son of God but you actually believe Jesus was God? I am confused :?

Nope, if you are Christian you believe Jesus was the Son of God, as well as God by nature of the Oneness of God.

If you do not believe those you quite simply are not a Christian.

To believe Jesus was only the Son of God, and a distinct entity not part of God is several things - at best Arianism - rejected at Nicaea, or at worst politheism.

"Constantine" wrote:

Nope, if you are Christian you believe Jesus was the Son of God, as well as God by nature of the Oneness of God.

To believe Jesus was only the Son of God, and a distinct entity not part of God is several things - at best Arianism - rejected at Nicaea, or at worst politheism.

Awrite, i knw what u mean. so to be christian you gota believe that Jesus was the son of God and a part of God, is that what the "trinity" is about?

"angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

Awrite, i knw what u mean. so to be christian you gota believe that Jesus was the son of God and a part of God, is that what the "trinity" is about?

The trinity is a model that attempts to explain those ideas, it's not necessary to believe in the trinitarian model to be Christian.

As long as you beleve in the Holy Spirit, Jesus is the Son of God, God is One, and the crucifixion and resurrection of sin you are a Christian.

Obviously it's a little more complicated than that but that's the thrust of it.

Put jokes in the jokes thread!

I will delete the above two for that reason.

[b]EDIT[/b]

Judda, that was at your two jokes.

mate don't u think the trinity contradicts the oneess of god?

the defnition of trinity in the dictionary is diffrent to the one u gave me on pm mate.

"Judda" wrote:
mate don't u think the trinity contradicts the oneess of god?

the defnition of trinity in the dictionary is diffrent to the one u gave me on pm mate.

trin·i·ty Audio pronunciation of "trinity" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (trn-t)
n. pl. trin·i·ties

1. A group consisting of three closely related members. Also called triunity.
2. Trinity Theology. In most Christian faiths, the union of three divine persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, in one God. Also called Trine.
3. Trinity Trinity Sunday.

We're lookin at number two there... how is that different than what I told you?

Muslims believe that the trinity - or rather the concept it seeks to explain contradicts the oneness of God, I believe you call that tawhid.

We do not, we simply believe what the bible tells us.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

by the way, 'gangsters' kinda do wear them things

Niqabs? :?:

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

unlike Miss UK, she aint telling anyone shes muslim or anything

but she IS a Muslim

AND she's taking the mick

Miss UK never did that

She was born into an islamic family but does that make her a muslim??. and what is the mick? Maddonna was born catholic, but that doesn't mean she's a christian. She didn't want to talk about islam because she didn't want to cause anymore racism but if she was being threatend there has to be a reaason and becaus they don't like her music won't do.

"stmark" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

Niqabs? :?:

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

but she IS a Muslim

AND she's taking the mick

Miss UK never did that

She was born into an islamic family but does that make her a muslim??. and what is the mick? Maddonna was born catholic, but that doesn't mean she's a christian. She didn't want to talk about islam because she didn't want to cause anymore racism but if she was being threatend there has to be a reaason and becaus they don't like her music won't do.

KANSAS?!

What the hell?!

I was expecting that when I would be joined by a fellow American it would be California or New York or some place that is populated...

But Kansas!?

Wow.

Welcome to the forum! I am Dave from South Carolina - and you are officially the only other american here (with the exception of Haydar by technicality)

The problem is that she advertises herself as the muslim madonna.

Now it is not just what family she was born into, but the actual advertising she is using.

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
can u blame her?

II thought those were ski masks.

get money the fast way, the ski mask way

is that what the above lyric referrs to?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Constantine" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
I can understand your anger.

So is she actually 'muslim'?

After all the tagline does say '...and not as servants of the evil followers of religion or cults!'

And is Deeyah a muslim name?

She had better not be.

If most people in the bible belt saw that there would be a 10th crusade.

You scratch our backs - we'll scratch yours.

Somebody better shut her up real fast

I didn't see a body onn it so it mighht not be a crucifix. Somebody saidd it' a fashon thing in india and I read her origenal name depika is hindu.

"stmark" wrote:
I didn't see a body onn it so it mighht not be a crucifix. Somebody saidd it' a fashon thing in india and I read her origenal name depika is hindu.

It's at least a cross, at worst a crucifix.

Although on closer inspection it does look rather strange doesn't it...

Most people here seem to think she is a muslim - I don't think that's gonna matter down south though, that aint gonna fly.

A course like everybody pointed out she didn't break outta england and probably won't. Doesn't seem to have any steam.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Everyone agree's that she is a lost confused individual

and she sings crap songs (and she aint even that pretty :twisted: )

But i think u guys are blowing this cross thing outta proportion

we dont know whats her intention for wearing it

a MUSLIM girl we know who lives on our road reg wears tiny silver crosses-but she wears them as a fashion accesory

and btw if she wasnt a Muslim I'm sure she wouldnt hesitate to point it out-after all its COS she's a Muslim that she recaived grief in the first place

She is angry at what those people did and thnks islam is to blame. I haven't heard her sing yet. She's beautiful.

"Dawud" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

It's extremely advisable you write your MPs or MPAC or somebody and try to stop this girl - aren't their anti religious slander laws in the UK??

Yes there are blasphemy laws in the UK and:

*They only apply to the Christian religeon
*They are today naught but legislative relics.

However there has obviously been alot of race hate laws in the last few decades, but this kid could clame to be a Muslim which would probably function as a loophole in the law, e.g. a white guy calling another white guy white trash is not racism.

and yes I am quite sure she is probably a muslim for the sales.

Then why did she get the death threat??the papers labelled her that after she got more threats she started using it. The llady with her mmother during pregnnancy suggested Deepika so the mother named her deepika but she is supposeddly a muslimah...

Pages

Topic locked