The Muslim Madonna

195 posts / 0 new
Last post

Really haha that reminds me of when me and my mate (same guy) were discussing the similarities between the Day O Connor resignation and the West Wing when a similar situation arises.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:
The NRA? seriously? you are such a white boy, you probably live in the suburbs as well.

Sorry, I told you I used to be a liberal.

btw I think it was my (very liberal/Marxist) friend who pointed out that although the right to bear arms applies to a militia, the individual states decide what is or isn't a militia. If thats true a constitutional ammendment wouldn't be needed, the individual state could just legislate or State supreme court could just decide what a militia is. I could always be wrong.

oh whats the deal with Supreme justice Day O Connor do they have a replacement yet?

lol well at least you are a reforming liberal.

You're friend is actually wrong, the Constitution does say in a well regulated militia but it is up to the [i]federal [/i]congress to create them (the only one is the Nat. Guard).

The only reason there is a right for an individual to have weapons is because no government is stupid enough to take em away - and the Supreme Court, knowing this, have interpreted the 2nd amendment in a manner favorable to individual rights in this respect.

I'm NRA but i'm pretty liberal on guns. I think all guns should be registered, I don't think people should have armor piercing bullets, concealed weapons, or any form of automatic (including semi) and I think gun shows should be banned.

Basically if you own a gun, somebody in government ought to know about it - and if they don't know about it, you shouldn't have a right to have that weapon.

I don't think there is anything wrong with owning guns though.

"irfghan" wrote:
"Dawud" wrote:

oh whats the deal with Supreme justice Day O Connor do they have a replacement yet?

I hear Alberto 'Geneva Conventions are out-dated' Gonzales could get it.

Yes probably - I don't disagree with his conclusions in either of those memos so as of yet I don't have a position on the guy.

They had better let Roberts through - he's qualified and no more conservative than Rehnquist.

"Constantine" wrote:

When the Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution would they have taken into account the develpoments in gun technology? The guns in their day were very primitive compared to today's.

"Constantine" wrote:

They had better let Roberts through - he's qualified and no more conservative than Rehnquist.

Is Tom Coburn getting any serious flack for the scene he made during the hearings?

"irfghan" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

Is Tom Coburn getting any serious flack for the scene he made during the hearings?

I've been watching the hearings and I didn't think anybody really has made a scene so far...

Except maybe Feingold and that little joke about Casablanca.

"Constantine" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

I've been watching the hearings and I didn't think anybody really has made a scene so far...

That little bit of fake crying he did...

"Constantine" wrote:

Rehnquist before he became chief justice or after?

we all Nixon wanted him on the bench (Ithink as associate justice) because of his ultra conservatism but Rehnquist is full of surprises.

I am still a liberal i've just become a little more conservative in certain areas because of Islam. E.G. homo's/abortion/flag desecration

the last ones a joke Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"irfghan" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

When the Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution would they have taken into account the develpoments in gun technology? The guns in their day were very primitive compared to today's.

That's an often cited challenge to the 2nd amd.

Honestly I believe they did, the text says "arms" not guns, considering the sweeping generality that term included even at the time it seems to me that they not only took into account developments in technology but approved of their ownership for private citizens.

Obviously it is up to the courts to determine the rights of the government to infringe on that (thus I cannot buy a tomahawk missile).

"Constantine" wrote:

Is it worth re-telling?

"Dawud" wrote:

I am still a liberal i've just become a little more conservative in certain areas because of Islam. E.G. homo's/abortion/flag desecration

I'm sure Hamza Yusuf has said something against flag burning.

"irfghan" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

lol i'm sorry I missed that.

I watched Graham do a 15 minute plug for his upcoming bill, questioning Roberts on his thoughts of the bill but telling him not to respond just to make it officially not a waste of time.

I love Graham. - My dad still golfs with him

"Dawud" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

Rehnquist before he became chief justice or after?

we all Nixon wanted him on the bench (Ithink as associate justice) because of his ultra conservatism but Rehnquist is full of surprises.

lol what if it was the prophet's banner?

"Constantine" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

Here's my 'source'

Click on Jon.

I'm assuming no serious people picked up on it?

"irfghan" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

Is it worth re-telling?

I got the senator wrong, it was schumer - makes sense.

He was saying that it's (his evasiveness) like asking Roberts what kind of movies he likes and getting the response "good ones" and when they ask what that means he responds "very good cinematography, good actors, a nice plot" and when asked if Robert's likes Casablanca he responds "lots of people like casablanca"

On the next question Roberts responded "North by northwest and Dr. Zhivago"

"irfghan" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

Here's my 'source'

Click on Jon.

I'm assuming no serious people picked up on it?

haha nah jon's the only one i've seen mention that

We need to start the "do it for Tom" campaign

As for the topic at hand (what the hell are u boys talkin bout) neway i think this muslim madonna is takin it to far when bringin Islam into esp. when sum1 said that she was wearin the jilbab replaced by indecent exposure, (not seen the video however), as for the pic lilsis linked, some of the rappers do wear that mad thing over their faces but you can see the two men on the left hand side were copying the niqab so i think..may Allah guide her to the right path.

"angel" wrote:
As for the topic at hand (what the hell are u boys talkin bout) neway i think this muslim madonna is takin it to far when bringin Islam into esp. when sum1 said that she was wearin the jilbab replaced by indecent exposure, (not seen the video however), as for the pic lilsis linked, some of the rappers do wear that mad thing over their faces but you can see the two men on the left hand side were copying the niqab so i think..may Allah guide her to the right path.

Shhhh!

We're cutting off her air of publicity.

So, how are things at Holyrood?

"irfghan" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

Shhhh!

We're cutting off her air of publicity.

I have had my say, continue on.....

"irfghan" wrote:
Seeing as we've started sharing pics...

Look at [url= one [/url]

She's a [i]Muslim[/i] Madonna but here she is wearing a cross.

Oh, and check out the tagline.

Wow I didn't notice that.

That little infidel pig can take that cross off.

"Constantine" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

Look at [url= one [/url]

umm what does that tagline say i cant see or would you rather not repeat that, seeing from your reaction?

Quote:
We are the Muslim Madonna's disciples and are here to bring peace to the world and condemn those who try to create war or harm others!

In full

Quote:
We are the Muslim Madonna's disciples and are here to bring peace to the world and condemn those who try to create war or harm others!

The Muslim Madonna stands for the rights of all children, women and men of the world who want to be treated as human beings and not as servants of the evil followers of religion or cults!

The Muslim Madonna is the voice of freedom and we hope you will follow us in teaching people to be kind and that we are all equals on this planet, no matter which race, religion of caste

:roll:

Someone let her know, Boy George called - he wants his make up bag back

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

"angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

Look at [url= one [/url]

umm what does that tagline say i cant see or would you rather not repeat that, seeing from your reaction?

It's heretical nonsense about beind disciples of Deeyah.

No one has the right to desecrate the cross - especially a nonchristian - what precisely is the "defender of the faith" doing?

Sucking up to her liberal legislature?

That girl needs a wakeup call

"irfghan" wrote:
In full

Quote:

The Muslim Madonna stands for the rights of all children, women and men of the world who want to be treated as human beings and not as servants of the evil followers of religion or cults!

The Muslim Madonna is the voice of freedom and we hope you will follow us in teaching people to be kind and that we are all equals on this planet, no matter which race, religion of caste

:roll:

"freedom" yeh whatever, silly girl!

I can understand your anger.

So is she actually 'muslim'?

After all the tagline does say '...and not as servants of the evil followers of religion or cults!'

And is Deeyah a muslim name?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
I can understand your anger.

So is she actually 'muslim'?

After all the tagline does say '...and not as servants of the evil followers of religion or cults!'

And is Deeyah a muslim name?

She had better not be.

If most people in the bible belt saw that there would be a 10th crusade.

You scratch our backs - we'll scratch yours.

Somebody better shut her up real fast

She's a joke. Why are we discussing her? Rediculous! As Prof. Lupin would say....

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

"Aphrodite" wrote:
She's a joke. Why are we discussing her? Rediculous! As Prof. Lupin would say....

Who is Prof. Lupin?

Pages

Topic locked