The Muslim Madonna

195 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Aphrodite" wrote:
She's a joke. Why are we discussing her? Rediculous! As Prof. Lupin would say....

Because she is advertising herself as a muslim.

And she is insulting another religion.

1 + 1 = a whole lot of trouble.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Constantine" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
I can understand your anger.

So is she actually 'muslim'?

After all the tagline does say '...and not as servants of the evil followers of religion or cults!'

And is Deeyah a muslim name?

She had better not be.

If most people in the bible belt saw that there would be a 10th crusade.

You scratch our backs - we'll scratch yours.

Somebody better shut her up real fast

But deeyah does not voice Muslims, she may be one but no one on this forum agrees with the girl, shes one confused lost sad person!

"Admin" wrote:
"Aphrodite" wrote:
She's a joke. Why are we discussing her? Rediculous! As Prof. Lupin would say....

Because she is advertising herself as a muslim.

And she is insulting another religion.

1 + 1 = a whole lot of trouble.

But she's doing it for the publicity... she probably can't sing or write for toffee, the only way to get any attention is to court controversy. We are giving her what she's after here...

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

"irfghan" wrote:
"Aphrodite" wrote:

Who is Prof. Lupin?

Professor Lupin, former Dark Arts Professor at Hogwarts Academy for young Witches and Wizards of course! :roll:

Blum 3

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

"angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
I can understand your anger.

So is she actually 'muslim'?

After all the tagline does say '...and not as servants of the evil followers of religion or cults!'

And is Deeyah a muslim name?

She had better not be.

If most people in the bible belt saw that there would be a 10th crusade.

You scratch our backs - we'll scratch yours.

Somebody better shut her up real fast

But deeyah does not voice Muslims, she may be one but no one on this forum agrees with the girl, shes one confused lost sad person!

Well I know that - but I highly doubt the rest of the bible belt would see it that way - a muslim is a muslim, and most people down here are already furious from bin Laden.

She's a serious liability.

She IS only doing this for the publicity.

Controversy makes up for lack of talent.

Yes she is a liability.

Unfortunately it is a lose lose situation.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Constantine" wrote:

Well I know that - but I highly doubt the rest of the bible belt would see it that way - a muslim is a muslim, and most people down here are already furious from bin Laden.

So if she is attackin the christian faith the bible belt (who are they, sound like a very high authority on christianity?) would attack islam? seems very silly, cuz it would cause more problems i.e. those who actually care bout islam wouldnt sit bak, but i can understand why you would be annoyed.

Anyone want a cheese sandwich?

"angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

So if she is attackin the christian faith the bible belt (who are they, sound like a very high authority on christianity?) would attack islam? seems very silly, cuz it would cause more problems i.e. those who actually care bout islam wouldnt sit bak, but i can understand why you would be annoyed.

Remember the desecration of the qur'an in guantanamo last year?

Now think the reverse.

The bible belt is not a utility belt. It is a region where most christians still hold their faith.

"Admin" wrote:

Now think the reverse.

The bible belt is not a utility belt. It is a region where most christians still hold their faith.

Yeh but you dont go attackin the religion, you can the ppl in question but not the religion, it aint right.

"Admin" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

Now think the reverse.

Precisely - I live down there, for the most part they are selling firebrand Christianity - this is Robertson territory.

It's reactionary too, education is not exactly up to New England standards in most of the South like Alabama Mississippi and parts of South Carolina.

All they need to see is some little whore like Deeyah parading around mocking the sacrifice of our savior in the name of Islam and you are going to get reactionary violence against the muslims that live down here first and then reactionary violence against muslims abroad afterward.

Most people down here think the end of the world is coming soon and frankly don't give a damn about world opinions or international instability.

She's a serious problem - get MPAC to sue her or something, she's gotta stop.

"angel" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

Now think the reverse.

Yeh but you dont go attackin the religion, you can the ppl in question but not the religion, it aint right.

You're thinking like a logical person. You didn't see what happened to the muslim community in bham after 911. That's just when we thought muslims were attacking our country - this is attacking our religion.

That's big time.

The only reason the South isn't the Saudi Arabia of Christianity is that the government is strong enough to control the whackjobs, 70-80 years ago that was not the case and "turks" could be lynched for wearing outward signs of faith.

"Constantine" wrote:

All they need to see is some little whore like Deeyah parading around mocking the sacrifice of our savior in the name of Islam and you are going to get reactionary violence against the muslims that live down here first and then reactionary violence against muslims abroad afterward.

shes NOT doing it in the name of Islam Dave.....shes doin everything she does in the name of Deeyah, whatever she wants. shes attacking muslims and by wearing the cross, christians who may get offended. even tho i believe its a fashion thing now.

as mentioned before, its all a publicity stunt and the woman needs help

when i saw her 1st song, i thawt she was indian. she sure as hell dont luk like a paki and the name suggests shes indian :roll:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Dave understands. Think of nthe thousand others who do not.

"Admin" wrote:
Dave understands. Think of nthe thousand others who do not.

Exactly - What happens when this shows up on the 700 club?

or how about somebody less extreme like Ann "we should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity." Coulter?

At least Coulter wants to convert muslims - Robertson and his ilk is perfectly content blowing em up.

Ok, so no-one wanted a cheese sandwich.

Anyone for a cup of cocoa?

"Aphrodite" wrote:
Ok, so no-one wanted a cheese sandwich.

Anyone for a cup of cocoa?

me please!!

With or without cream?

Chocolate dusting?

cup of tea with 2 sugars

anything which will help me sleep actually!! i start darn uni 2mrw, and i cant get used 2 sleepin early! :?

i think Dave is overreactin a lil, no offence. theres lots of wierdos who do what they like in the name of thier religion. in all religions. but all people with common sense knw they dont represent the majority....far from it in fact.

Dave......Puff Daddy says he is Jesus's best friend.....Jesus walks with Kanye West :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Aphrodite" wrote:
With or without cream?

Chocolate dusting?

with cream and choco dustin, hmmm so temptin any way you can send it down to scot my way :? no? Next best thing to hot cocoa is sleep, so i am off, hope u all have a good night tc wa-salam/bye and xXx for aphro

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
cup of tea with 2 sugars

anything which will help me sleep actually!! i start darn uni 2mrw, and i cant get used 2 sleepin early! :?

Tea with two sugars will help you sleep?!! O-K...

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Dave......Puff Daddy says he is Jesus's best friend.....Jesus walks with Kanye West :roll:

Astaugfirullah

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
i think Dave is overreactin a lil, no offence. theres lots of wierdos who do what they like in the name of thier religion. in all religions. but all people with common sense knw they dont represent the majority....far from it in fact.

Yea, but there are two things theres a diff - they are both Christians, and aren't mocking Christ.

If she were Christian and mocking Christ the south would be furious and content with trying to kill her (like Manson in bham) but this is diff. The bible belt sees 911 as an attack by muslims against the United States because we are a Christian nation and they want to convert us.

When they see this little tramp running around mocking the cross you can bet there is going to be trouble - this is [i]exactly[/i] like the Qur'an gitmo thing.

It would be well advised to sick MPAC on that girl or something - just shut her up.

G'night, Wassalaam angel. Sleep well Smile

I'm off.. even the likes of I need some rest.

take care all. Allaah Hafiz and Peace

m sorry i dont buy what your saying

if she was claiming it in the name of Islam, then i could see your point. as was the case unfortunatly with the terrorists

shes acting in retaliation from Religions

shes is neither from us nor from you

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Aphrodite" wrote:

Sweet dreams...

I understand why your annoyed dave cuz a cross in the eyes of the christains is very significant and holds a holy relevance..

Do MPAC sue more to the point can they?

legally they have no grounds to sue her Dirol

but anyone can sue

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
m sorry i dont buy what your saying

if she was claiming it in the name of Islam, then i could see your point. as was the case unfortunatly with the terrorists

shes acting in retaliation from Religions

shes is neither from us nor from you

lol she's outwardly a muslim, that's all that matters. People down here never bought that "bin Laden isn't really a muslim because he broke islamic law" stuff.

The admin is dead on, if the southern preechers catch on to this its gonna be the reverse of gitmo.

Most people down there know almost little or nothing about islam other than the [i]facts[/i] that:

1. It is violent and oppressive
2. It is the natural enemy of Christianity
3. Muhammad claimed to be God and said Jesus wasn't
4. Muslims are trying to take over the country

They get their proof everyday on the 700 club when Robertson sends books to afghani girls or from like minded preechers talking about rampant muslim gangs in Britain converting people at gunpoint (that story just broke bigtime over here).

I'm tellin ya, this will be a big deal if it breaks down there, you are gonna see a rise in angry rednecks joining the military so they can eradicate "towel heads."

"angel" wrote:
"Aphrodite" wrote:

Sweet dreams...

I understand why your annoyed dave cuz a cross in the eyes of the christains is very significant and holds a holy relevance..

Do MPAC sue more to the point can they?

I'm more annoyed that this stupid selfish little girl is going to cause death and destruction on perfectly peaceful muslims living down south and lead to retaliatory action abroad.

Don't forget "Blow up Mecca" was first uttered by a bible belt [u]congressman[/u]

As for the insult - may God forgive her, Jesus is greater.

well them dum.B ignorant people need educating then!!!

ur always gona get crazy people like them

jus like sum daft individuals want to wage war against america and all non-muslims due to the actions of a select few :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages

Topic locked