Last post

lol...........bro...........I like it.............."USUALLY"........... :roll:

Sumaiya wrote:
are you trying to say something?

lol, read into it however you want.

Back in BLACK

i think youll find there are guys of all sort queueing up to marry me

Behold...Me!

really.......??..........what ranging from the mingin........to the mega minging.........but hey....it has often been observed that a mingin guy is sat with a stunner ...................................in a ferrari.............because of the MONEY.

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY.......................... :badgrin: Lol

Ive seen men pushing push chairs with their kid in it (sorry im a bit old fashioned i dont think its very manly or appropriate for a man to be pushing the push chair while his wife is with him, its the womans job).

SHOCK HORROR?!

If a woman ever made ME push the push chair arund, I'd be like "Hey! B****! Go to the kitchen and bake me a pie!"

i bet every women on the blog doesn't want to marry you if you act like a cave man!!!!

it's not that I'm always right.....
I'm just never wrong

Sumaiya wrote:
i think youll find there are guys of all sort queueing up to marry me

Thats the spirit, never give up! lol

BM Smile wrote:
really.......??..........what ranging from the mingin........to the mega minging.........but hey....it has often been observed that a mingin guy is sat with a stunner ...................................in a ferrari.............because of the MONEY.

Dude, you're just being mean now. Let the poor girl dream.

Back in BLACK

ah, why not...............:)

What about......... the guy or the ferrari ???

islam4eva wrote:

Ive seen men pushing push chairs with their kid in it (sorry im a bit old fashioned i dont think its very manly or appropriate for a man to be pushing the push chair while his wife is with him, its the womans job).

SHOCK HORROR?!

If a woman ever made ME push the push chair arund, I'd be like "Hey! B****! Go to the kitchen and bake me a pie!"

i bet every women on the blog doesn't want to marry you if you act like a cave man!!!!

SENSE OF HUMOUR FAIL

Don't just do something! Stand there.

you really shouldn't talk about yorself like that lol

it's not that I'm always right.....
I'm just never wrong

islam4eva wrote:
you really shouldn't talk about yorself like that lol

I know you are but what am I?

:?

i could marry any guy i wanted, and er ansel(islam4eva) get off, ur much to young for this forum

Behold...Me!

Sumaiya wrote:
i could marry any guy i wanted, and er ansel(islam4eva) get off, ur much to young for this forum

said the 14 year old :roll:

love to live but living to die wrote:
Sumaiya wrote:
Sumaiya wrote:

im gonna get married at 19 inshallah

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? 19!!?!

your not joking are you? :?

I mean >> WHY 19??

why not? and anyway i was thinking if i get married, then he could pay off my student bills inshallah.

good plan, eh?

lol ... GOLD DIGGER!

don't you actually wana do something in your life? like finish college, get a degree, get a job, establish your own business (if appropriate), stand on your own two feet and then wait for a lad to drop roses at your door?? ... i mean if there is a life changing event after growing up then i think its getting married... (and kids come after all that obviously)... you become a dependant upon someone?

don't you dream broader? u kno out side the box *draws an imaginery square in the air* ... any??

(i hate gold)

couldnt i do that whilst being married?

(i hate gold too)

Behold...Me!

anyways who couldnt resist an amazing wedding and loads of prezzies, not to mention leaving the tortures of a family home?

Behold...Me!

Seraphim wrote:
Naz wrote:

Whats right with them? They smell really bad and I cant eat stuff that smells. There was once upon a time when I did eat them but about 10 years ago I suddenly started to dislike them. Not touched a single packet of cheese and onion crisp since then. I cant even stand next to ppl who eat cheese and onion crisps coz the smell makes me wanna puke.

You're weird. Cheese and Onions are quite nice... altho now that i think about it... i dont remember the last time i had them hmmm curious... anyway theres nothing wrong with them at all. You're just being over-sensative as usual.

Heeeey I'm not weird. Its just the whole cheese and onion combination that I don’t like I can eat just cheese crisps like wotsits. Anyway there must be a food you don’t like.

Yaqub wrote:
I'm a bit fussy about some food: S&V crisps, ketchup, orange juice, beetroot, coleslaw. I don't know which I hate the most. My nightmare is having to eat some of those things.

How can you not like coleslaw, its like the best thing ever, your off your head. You can have it with jackets potatoe, chips, pasta, rice, salad, sandwiches oh the list is endless. I'm a bit picky with my food as well. Only like yogurts with bits in it like ski (the yogurts without the bits are too smooth and make me wanna throw up but saying that I like that Lancashire yogurt that I think you can only buy from Asian cash carry’s, the one with a picture of a cow on it) Raw gobi (cauliflower) is nice but I don’t like it cooked, Mar bars ive only ever tried one they just sooo creepy looking.

BM Smile wrote:

Lol Lol Lol Sorry i know i shouldnt be laughing coz it just mean but that really cracked me up.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

okay i agree with the stunner bit, but a minger, that would never happen.

Behold...Me!

Courage wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
That's great. Here's . (needs sound)

You really love that don't you?

That's why they call me Ya'qub 'I love horses' Bell.

Sumaiya wrote:
Sumaiya wrote:
Sumaiya wrote:

im gonna get married at 19 inshallah

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? 19!!?!

your not joking are you? :?

I mean >> WHY 19??

why not? and anyway i was thinking if i get married, then he could pay off my student bills inshallah.

good plan, eh?

lol ... GOLD DIGGER!

don't you actually wana do something in your life? like finish college, get a degree, get a job, establish your own business (if appropriate), stand on your own two feet and then wait for a lad to drop roses at your door?? ... i mean if there is a life changing event after growing up then i think its getting married... (and kids come after all that obviously)... you become a dependant upon someone?

don't you dream broader? u kno out side the box *draws an imaginery square in the air* ... any??

(i hate gold)

couldnt i do that whilst being married?

(i hate gold too)

What's stopping you? Please don't think, "I'm gonna marry a rich man who's gonna spoil me to bits." I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself there.

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

Sumaiya][quote wrote:

(i hate gold too)

[quote=Sumaiya]

eh....................!!!!!!!!!!! :?

ahhhh, I get it...........platinum....it's is worth more, is that right?

Amal wrote:

Im not trying to make a mountain out of a mole-hill,

Its mogul

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

erm bit off topic but what's so wrong or old fashioned about a man pushing his "own kids" in a pushchair. It's his offspring just as much as the womans 50% of his DNA, if anything it shows how much love the father has for his kids and wife, sharing the task, specially if you're out on a day trip, can be tiring. i've got a twin buggy, even though it's light if you're out all day its tough. Single muslim ladies important question to ask before marriage : will you push the kids around in the buggy if we have any insha'Allah or are you not man enough for that? lol

But i suppose a guy of this mentality could use wife no.2 to push the buggy....

Sumaiya: It's cool if you're mature enough to get married at 19, but clearly you're not. one of the purposes of marriage is to complete half your deen, not make up half your bank balance.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

why isn't it half the deen?

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

I agree with Hajjar.

I think there's nothing nicer than a father pushing his kids in their buggee, while his wife carries all the shopping! lol (joking).

If a father wants to hold his kid or if the kid can walk and the father wants to hold its hand and walk with it, then fair enough they aint nowt wrong with that, but a bloke pushing a push chair isnt very manly in my opinion, its like a bloke wearing a pink shirt.

Obviously some ppl will disagree with what im saying and fair enough. You have your opinion on the matter and i have mine.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Hajjar wrote:

Sumaiya: It's cool if you're mature enough to get married at 19, but clearly you're not. one of the purposes of marriage is to complete half your deen, not make up half your bank balance.

marriage isn't half of your deen but yes it is a vital part

No, not the Nika! The way you treat each other, and your kids and how you raise them, THAT'S half of the Deen. Not just the ceremony.

Oh and Naz, why isn't it manly to push a buggy around? It's nothing like wearing a pink shirt. There's very little difference in helping at home and pushing the buggy around. I'm sure you'll love a husband who does that for you.

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

Pages