Forum Personalities

97 posts / 0 new
Last post

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

Foysol I think you're the best newbie

:shock: i'm still a newbie?

A part of me wants to be...well me and say " come on, comparing me to anyone else is just unfair on them"....ok joke.

Seriously though...why? I barely contribute to the site, i would do but i'm lazy...i can't even be bothered to debate my opinion these days so i ignore things or just agree, lol.

...i guess it'd be rude though to just leave that comment and not be appreciative but i'm sure you know me better by now Wink THANK YOU.

Ok i can't help it....this is just sad, me taking it seriously lol. I'm just gonna take it as a compliment. Smile

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

You're not even a year's old! Yes you are still a newbie.

Because you are a level headed guy who genuinely means well. Generally you make sense and and can put things into perspective from an Islamic point of view. Your have played a mediator role pretty well,on a number of occasions. You can give and take jokes and your words can be inspiring.

Suhail also nominated you for best newbie (well coolest), in case you missed that.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Foysol89 wrote:
The Best Newbie: Me Biggrin no not me, i mean 'Me' << her Wink thanks for all the reminders of our deen and for brightening the place up with smiles Smile

Aww, jazakhallah khair Foysol Biggrin

BUT, I gotta agree with TPOS- the best newbie has definitely gotta be you.. I'm still a little lost Wink

As for Bilan & Lilly - always kept the forums alive

TPOS - gives good advice

aaand for the rest - (I could be here forever) Biggrin

Generally you make sense

Hahahah Smile

@ 'Me' wa iyyyak Smile

Wow i just realised i've been here for almost a year, time goes so fast. I remember my first day on here just like it was yesterday. Lol good times

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Its been just over three months since Foysol posted on here..
I think we should start the nominations agaaainn.. They'ree coool.. And theres a few new 'newbiess' Biggrin

Not much goes on here for the nominations to be so often but feel free to give yours!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Pages