Forum Personalities

97 posts / 0 new
Last post

pff... i dont come on as regularly as i used to and see what happened, i dont even get a personality!

i feel...personalityless! so mean.

*sulk*

and you cant be too things BILANCHILD! hogging up attention arentcha? i nominate you as the ATTENTION SEEKER

I second Foysol as most misunderstood.

FISH FINGER AND CUSTARD AWARD: S.b.f
LAZY ADMIN WE COULDNT DO WITHOUT: You

hmm...i think we have a draw for most controversial between Ocean and Rawwrs. oh..what about Iram?

PofS: SHERLOCK HOLMES GOLD AWARD + MOST YOUTHFUL YOUTH ON REVIVAL

MOST UNREGULAR REGULAR:
Dawud

OLDEST VOICE OF THE MUSLIM YOUTH:
'Ed

Exception: MOST ELOQUENT VOICE OF THE MUSLIM YOUTH

this did not start off as that...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

You wrote:
When does Rawrrs be controversial?

Erm, 1 or 2 of her topics and just some comments make people lash out at her...

hmm...i think we have a draw for most controversial between Ocean and Rawwrs. oh..what about Iram?

Agreed. Admin can be pretty controversial at times too actually...

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Lilly wrote:
pff... i dont come on as regularly as i used to and see what happened, i dont even get a personality!

*sulk*

and you cant be too things BILANCHILD! hogging up attention arentcha? i nominate you as the ATTENTION SEEKER

MOST UNREGULAR REGULAR:
Dawud

'Ed

Lol Biggrin btw I haven't finished with my nominations Wink
Shouldn't Exception get the youth award? why am I get getting it?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

you're the most regular of the youth. And e'S is more known for the eloquency. but we can change it or something.

Admin's job is to be controversial.

and i sat there thinking long and hard abt your personality trait dude! twas harrrd

ill come back to u

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

FORUM PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR: I would sayyy that Feefs has probably been most consistent and active etc on the site in the last year.

BEST NEWBIE: Billians

MOST ANNOYING MEMBER: Jack the Ripper :/

MOST HILARIOUS: SBF

MOST KNOWLEDGABLE: Lilly seems to be getting very knowledgeable m'A

MOST CONTROVERSIAL: stopincest

MOST SECTARIAN: MALIK

Best agony aunt: 'Admin'

Nicest person deep deep down: Noor

Most energetic/happiest: Billians

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
FORUM PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR: I would sayyy that Feefs has probably been most consistent and active etc on the site in the last year.
I second!

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

hehe, so she's still a newbie eh? (you havent qualified to be a regularr!! NANANANANA! (yet) still NANANANA!!! newbiiieeeeee

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
MOST ANNOYING MEMBER: Jack the Ripper :/
he doesnt deserve no award.

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
MOST KNOWLEDGABLE: Lilly seems to be getting very knowledgeable m'A
thank you, but..i dont know that much... AAAAAND its *most* knowledgeable...

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
MOST CONTROVERSIAL: stopincest
more like stubborn...

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Lol how could i have missed that one!!!

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
^100000

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Most energetic/happiest: Billians
I say: ATTENTION SEEKING

the one i havent commented on are not because i disagree but because i dont know.

in ur FACE chinchan! Biggrin u CAN get nominated more than once as Rawry ( Biggrin ) just showed Wink

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

bahahahaha

I agree.

I bet we're both cows now.

Lilly wrote:

*sulk*

MOST UNREGULAR REGULAR:
Dawud

'Ed

Why thank you..

But I think YOU should get the agony aunt award as he is good at that, even if sometimes he gives me very strange advice.

& LILLY should be in the run for most Knowledgeable because she's totally spilling knowledge out of her ears mashallah Smile

*dies of embarrassment- and of a substance called "noleje" spilling out her ears..."

Thank you Rawrrs! I'm honoured, but I don't deserve it, just because I am always here doesn't make me a worthy personality of the year!

I have a much better one-

Lills, Lillio, LILLY SANNN

She is the innocent one who helps everyone, sees the good in everyone, avoids conflict, knows her stuff, creates lots of Islam related topics.

She's the neek, the crazy one, the one who makes me feel bad when I compare myself to her(don't worry its a good thing!).

To quote Admin, "She is Lillyish; she adds energy to the place. enthusiasm and energy"

Therefore she is my The Revival Personality of the Year.

Give it up for Lilly!

Erm, sorry about making my post so ghay Blum 3

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

seconded
Quote:

LOL at deep deep down

Most annoying member : MB

The One with the Cool Pics: Joeyyyyyyyy!

Most Dopey: Mush Blum 3

(Yeah Ok Im just coming up with categories so I can tell people what I think of them, sooooo Biggrin )

Quoting PofS but cant quote coz hoping really really hard that people wont see this post

this is where i self combust and desintegrate in embarrassment.

I SECOND. TRIPLE. QUADRUPLE POS AS PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR.

btw..talking about this: i meant to say in my VERY first post on this topic. i dont believe in the personality of the year award. the "best" personality is SUCH a subjective thing. everyone's definition of "best" differs and so it will be REALLY REALLY REALLY hard to have a common "best" plus. WHAT IS personality.

therefore. I CONDEMN AND VOTE FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE BEST PERSONALITY AWARD.

Lilly wrote:

I SECOND. TRIPLE. QUADRUPLE POS AS PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR.

therefore. I CONDEMN AND VOTE FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE BEST PERSONALITY AWARD.

LOL Hang on, you can't Vote for me then condemn it!

(Cmon people 'second' me! and vote for Lilly!)

i had an epiphany. a cathartic revelation. about the personality award. whilte writing this post. but i had it before. it just came back now.

anyway, like my "destroy the personality award" is gona happen. i gotta cover my back (literally) and so i five-ple, six-ple you.

There's no real justification for me taking it though apart from me sitting here all the time, cuz Im a saddo, and have no life. Biggrin

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
...from me sitting here all the time, cuz Im a saddo, and have no life. Biggrin

how..how! how! HOW DID YOU ENCOVER THE TRUE MEANING OF BEING A REVIVALER!

THE PERSONALITY AWARD, BRING IT HERE! QUICK!

You know you're degrading the whole site, the forums and the people by making that the 'meaning of being a revivaler'!

Stop trying to make it look bad! silly girl!

You know you're degrading the whole site, the forums and the people by making that the 'meaning of being a revivaler'!

nah blad (...) this is the TRUE. DEEP. philosophical meaning of revival. you wouldnt understand..its way..way...waaaay beyond you *talks in a slow hippy kinda voice*

Lilly wrote:

nah blad (...) this is the TRUE. DEEP. philosophical meaning of revival. you wouldnt understand..its way..way...waaaay beyond you *talks in a slow hippy kinda voice*

You're right there - Must be cuz I'm not the best personality - I'm not understanding enough Wink Blum 3

s.b.f wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

bahahahaha

I agree.

I bet we're both cows now.

Haha no! She was very chuffed at her award! But then again She was even chuffed when I told her I was gonna nominate her for biggest cow so... Lol

@Lilly, I can't be a newb, i've been here more than a yearr!

@PofS it wasn't just because you've been on the most, it's contributing etc too. and Lilly I picked you for most knowledgeable because I can't quantify who has the most knowledge, only reflect on who shows it. Look, both of you Just shut up, it's my choice!

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

@Lilly, I can't be a newb, i've been here more than a yearr!

(she meant bilan still being seen as a newbie)
Quote:
Look, both of you Just shut up, it's my choice!
Lol

OMG! Rawwrs! i know you have been here longer than me!!! you? a newbie! neveeeeerrrrr

BIlan child is... :twisted: the most attention seeking newbie eeevvvveeerrr

Lilly wrote:
OMG! Rawwrs! i know you have been here longer than me!!! you? a newbie! neveeeeerrrrr

im hurt..im hurt...most deeply

Lilly wrote:

Ohh I get ya now, I was gonna say!

I was once looking for synonyms for 'idea' for an essay and it came up with BRAINCHILD and whenever I see 'Bilan Child' I think of that :L

OH AND

MOST HARDCORE FEMINIST: OCEAN
MOST HARDCORE MAN-BASHER: 1R4M
Blum 3

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

seconded
Quote:

LOL at deep deep down

Most annoying member : MB

The One with the Cool Pics: Joeyyyyyyyy!

Most Dopey: Mush Blum 3

(Yeah Ok Im just coming up with categories so I can tell people what I think of them, sooooo Biggrin )

Your tryna get to MB by nominating him for that arent you??? i swear hes family??? Blum 3

bilan wrote:
i swear hes family??? Blum 3

I like annoying people, esp family Biggrin

But he can actually be v annoying!

bilan wrote:
i swear hes family??? Blum 3

I like annoying people, esp family Biggrin

But he can actually be v annoying!

haha! yh??? hes been actin too innocent around me then

Ocean wrote:
Can I nominate myself for something?

Nope

Pages