So what is about this that makes YOU go crazy for it?

97 posts / 0 new
Last post

Boiled milk is puketastic.

Unless it is mixed with honey. Then its a good warm drink for a sore throat...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Constantine" wrote:
what the hell?!

:shock:

"Constantine" wrote:
what the hell?!

yup.

It would be hard to get cold milk there...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You know what, I have six pints of milk in the fridge!

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

"Shabana" wrote:
"Dawud" wrote:
yess, finally someone who gewts it!

horse milk? i hear goats milk is readily available in norway...Norway here we come.

Horse milk...sounds gross! Plus, I think they use it in shampoos and creams, etc.! Doesn't sound too appealing.

I've never actually tried goats milk...sounds horrible. Very good for you though. In fact, when I go shopping I might buy some (chocolate) goals milk to see whether it's any nice...

Horse milk tastes like skimmed milk. If you have intolerance to cows milk you may just be able to get away with hoarse milk (or goats milk). It leaves a slightly cheesy aftertaste. It is VERY good for you. Some one said it’s like breast milk. Rice pudding with hoarse milk taste very nice. I heard someone say that horse milk is haram :?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

Pages