So what is about this that makes YOU go crazy for it?

The Colour (white supremacy!)
13% (2 votes)
The Colour (white supremacy!)
13% (2 votes)
The taste (mmm fresh from the cow)
6% (1 vote)
The taste (mmm fresh from the cow)
6% (1 vote)
The creaminess
13% (2 votes)
The creaminess
13% (2 votes)
All the above and more.
19% (3 votes)
All the above and more.
19% (3 votes)
Total votes: 16

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

OMG and i thought dave was bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Whats with these crazy useless pointless threads :?

hav'nt cum across creamy milk

and the colour aint even white...its off white

the taste is arite....nice wiv roti

heyyy, u forgot to make 'the glass' an option! Blum 3 i dont like milk (except in my cereal)! :oops:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
heyyy, u forgot to make 'the glass' an option! Blum 3 i dont like milk (except in my cereal)! :oops:

Me too, i hate the taste milk leaves in your mouth after you have drank it.....its either water or orange juice now thats what you call yummmmy and irn bru (but had to give that up, to much fizzy drink is bad!)

Salam

"angel" wrote:
Whats with these crazy useless pointless threads ?

The point is that we did not know till now,

That most of the time Dawud thinks of cows.

Women need not find that offensive,

Their drink, more than milk, is expensive.

Omrow

"angel" wrote:
[Me too, i hate the taste milk leaves in your mouth after you have drank it.....its either water or orange juice now thats what you call yummmmy and irn bru (but had to give that up, to much fizzy drink is bad!)

yea milk does leave a bad(nt right word) taste in the mouth agree with angel, how can u give up something like irn bru? love it 2 bits

"kuri/19"][quote="angel" wrote:

yea milk does leave a bad(nt right word) taste in the mouth agree with angel, how can u give up something like irn bru? love it 2 bits

yeh i do too but its either that or stayin healthy! When you sit in work for 4 hrs you can roughly have 2-3 cans of irn bru which most defnitely aint good for me!

defo aint good....the amount of sugar in fizzy drinks is unbelievable..very

unhealthy....but once u addicted thats it!

"kuri/19" wrote:
defo aint good....the amount of sugar in fizzy drinks is unbelievable..very

unhealthy....but once u addicted thats it!

Addiction can be cured, if i can leave irn bru anyone can!! The water here in scot tastes very good so i like drinkin water a lot.

i wish i could love water so much...half a glass and dats it im feelin sick

"kuri/19" wrote:
i wish i could love water so much...half a glass and dats it im feelin sick

Where bouts are u from, if its anywhere near b'ham etc then i wouldnt be surprised, no offence but the water down there is disgustin!! Whenever I go down south i take water from here (when i rember) or have coke.

come from lancashire north west ..by manchester, i find all waters the

same ..whether it be bottled or any tap water ...its just something with

water

"kuri/19" wrote:
come from lancashire north west ..by manchester, i find all waters the

same ..whether it be bottled or any tap water ...its just something with

water

I love tap water as opposed to bottled water just doesn't taste the same!

Tap water tastes diff. where ever you go, be it ayelsbury, manchesta, b'ham or scot....

I'm a bit snobby about water unless I'm low on cash and can't really justify shunning the tap. When I've got loads of bottles I even use mineral water in the kettle these days! Buxton's best, because it's not far from Manchester. Obviously.

Milk is good as well, especially with a drop of Crusha or some bananas mixed in.

Mineral water is the worse! It doesnt taste good, if they had tap water in bottles i would gladly pay for it!

Don't you worry about old lead pipes in the basement or big tanks filling with gunk or sanitisation chemicals and stuff in the water? In London there's a lot of limestone in the water as well, it's probably good for you but it gunks up the kettle and then you have to clean it with chemicals that leave their own residue. Yuck! Buxton springs over that any day.

Well you could drink that coke versioned mineral water Dasani... tapped water that had added cancerous agents!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"100" wrote:
Don't you worry about old lead pipes in the basement or big tanks filling with gunk or sanitisation chemicals and stuff in the water? In London there's a lot of limestone in the water as well, it's probably good for you but it gunks up the kettle and then you have to clean it with chemicals that leave their own residue. Yuck! Buxton springs over that any day.

Our water is perfectly clean, i drink loads of water throughout the day and have been doin so all my life and i am perfectly fine.

And I'm sure you are. A little lead never harmed anybody.

Dawud!

Well done m'boy! Well done indeed!

This far outdoes anything i've thought of so far...

..uh oh...

i've got competition...

This is war D!

i cud do lamer threads then that!

but the mods just delete mine :evil:

they have got a grudge against me :evil:

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

good thread

my sister will love it-she's addicted to milk

I've got over my yuckiness of milk and am starting to love it too-its SO good for u

i love MILK..............shake

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
good thread

my sister will love it-she's addicted to milk

I've got over my yuckiness of milk and am starting to love it too-its SO good for u

Good work people, if only there were more like you, we need to unite all the milk drinkers.

I'll see if I can get any celebs (male only) endorsing milk to give it that extra push.

"What the world needs now, is love, for milk...thats the only thing there's just too little of."

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
i love MILK..............shake

Getting there, getting there.
:?
Also what days are you in uni?

I LOVE milk….it is so good for you…it’s so pure, pretty and wholesome.

Everyone should drink milk.

And because I love milk I also love lassi…(when I was in Saudi I’d drink “Laban” by the gallon).

Does anyone know how to make lassi?

Mr. T!!!!

Mr. T is the man!

Its true I remember in sixth form we were doing google dfight on the comps and I was getting ready to rip the power cable out of the comp if Google disrespected the T by making him loose.

"You can be somebod or be somebody's fool!"

oh, don't worry Dave I could never compete with my mentor, (although I might steal all your chickens and burn your barn yard down!")

Pages