The Revival Issue 6 OUT NOW

140 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Admin" wrote:

If you can't stand him. just ignore him.

I DO.
you want him to be a mod!!!!

You don't tolerate him.

and since you mention the fact about targetting school kids, I am pretty certain you have ocasionally you have given it to people to distribute it in schools.

and 15-30 does involve the ages of 15 and 16. school ages.

Remember that it was me that was asking for a higer age range starting from approxmately 18+

I may be getting soft, but that by overmoderating things. I remember letting people get away with alot more than I do now.

I used to allow expletives. actually anything as long as it was not too personal.

Quote:
you want him to be a mod!!!!

If you read what I wrote carefully, I said no harm having him on the team. Not as a mod, but on the editorial team. writing, reading articles.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[color=indigo][b]Can sum1 tell me what exact age group is the magazine aimed at.

Thankyou.[/b][/color]

"Noor...*" wrote:
[color=indigo][b]Can sum1 tell me what exact age group is the magazine aimed at.

Thankyou.[/b][/color]

Revival is written in simple english. I would think its more of a teenage magazine, having said that I still enjoy reading it becoz I do learn from it. I also know people who are like 21-27 who like this magazine, so it's for anyone and everyone who can relate to it.

"Noor...*" wrote:

Thankyou.[/b][/color]

16-30
but can be younger or older.
we dont distribute at schools but colleges, unis, mosques etc...

you see under 16 dont really read much and alot of teh topics we cover are too heavy apart from ali and jamal.

[b][color=indigo]Hmmm..

Well i gave the magz out to alot of youngsters at my old school and all of them loved the magazine, alot of teens under 16 do read the mag uno.. well they do here..[/color][/b]

loads of ppl in ma skool read it on-line

especially Y7's

shall i tell them to sod off?

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

Ed, your behaviour towards judda is unacceptable. have you already forgotten what it was like to be a teenager? not all have perfect manners and perfect ideas of Islam. judda is acting his age, you on the other hand, need to grow up. :roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
Ed, your behaviour towards judda is unacceptable. have you already forgotten what it was like to be a teenager? not all have perfect manners and perfect ideas of Islam. judda is acting his age, you on the other hand, need to grow up. :roll:

ok, fair enough. you're right.

salaam.
is it possibel for me to write an article for the next revival issue.

i'v got an intresting topic in mind that i Believe is very common amongst teh youth that needs Confronting.

Jazakallah

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

I think I saw Ed' saying somewhere that you can email or pm your article to him.

does anyone distribute the issues in wycombe? because i have to read it online all the time.

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

I think Editors should post it to the readers who cant manage to find a copy.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
And who distributes it in east london?

we send over 2000 magazines in east london
there is a delay this issue... they will send in the post tomorrow:-)

and highwycombe... i sent a box there yesterday....

if you dont get them, then alternative is to volunteer to become a distributor and i can send them out to you!

but pls do send us your feedback...

the revival team needs to expand

"Omrow" wrote:
I think Editors should post it to the readers who cant manage to find a copy.

And whose gonna pay for that?

If Ed posted out copies to people for free he'd go bankrupt.

If they're willing for fork out for postage and packageing Ed will send.

Back in BLACK

i wanna distribute

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

everybody loved ali and jamal

cant understand y, i did not reckon much of it

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

i liked the home and away best.
ali and jamal wasn't as funny this time

"TEX" wrote:

ok ,lets see if i can have a PROPER chat with my mate judda

so, why did ppl love ali and jamal?
why did u not like it?

i think you can help on ALI and jamal since YOU are kind of like Ali:-)
may be you can suggest future topics, certain lingo...or basically ways of improving it....

what do you reckon?

also what did you make of the rest of the mag? how can it be improved?

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"TEX" wrote:

ok ,lets see if i can have a PROPER chat with my mate judda

so, why did ppl love ali and jamal?

they found it hilarious

i think they have a crap sense of humour

non-muslims found it funny too :shock:

but it is so crap!! :!:

it made me feel uncomfortble around ma kafir mates, but they were somewhat sympathetic to that dork Ali :shock: didn`t realise ppl cud be so open minded :shock: :shock: i think it has sumthing to do with the way he sed it [?] .... but still dont do it again! - i found it humilating :oops: - it was too steriotypical for my lyking, i hate steriotyping :?

Quote:

why did u not like it?

it was boring, u guys are so not funny

Quote:
i think you can help on ALI and jamal since YOU are kind of like Ali:-)

is i really that boring and stupid :?: :?

Quote:
may be you can suggest future topics, certain lingo...or basically ways of improving it....

it was crap, however i will ask others for ideas and let u know

Quote:
what do you reckon?

Israel article needs more detail, some of ma jewish mates were unnevered at the article - they say palastine never existed before israel, my anti-zionist jewish mates sed u did not go into much deal about all the crap israel duz and gets away wid

however a good, well balenced article

Quote:
also what did you make of the rest of the mag? how can it be improved?

the mag was ok

others loved it

[b][color=violet]the part about ali and jamal was not as exciting as it was,

i cant say that it was rubbish, because it wasn't but that part could have been abit more "Lively"

and the rest of the mag well i never really hd time to read it but it seemed ok[/color][/b]

...live everyday as your last day...

ed...........send copies of the revival this way!! I'll distribute in my area!! Lots of people would like to read it!

live and let live!!!!!!!

Mr Ed whats going on?

have u still got the hump with the London lot and thats why u aint sent us any mags-

ppl have been waiting for AGES

if u dont wanna send it to us-at least post a copy to me

saima you will get your copies by saturday

littlesis, london will get theirs by sunday night....

INSHALLAH...

Manchester gets everything first.

Best city in the world.

London has to wait.

Its crap and cramped.

"Omrow" wrote:
Manchester gets everything first.

Best city in the world.

London has to wait.

Its crap and cramped.

[b][color=violet]sooo.. what if Manchester gets everything first....No Biggy! [/color][/b]

...live everyday as your last day...

"*Sponi*" wrote:

*^*A Rose Protects It's Beatuy WIth Thorns...
*^*A Woman Protects Her Beauty With A Veil...

Then I suppose you wear a thorny veil?

That would make a good article in the next issue of the magazine:

[b]A Thorny Veil[/b]
By A Spoon.

[color=indigo][b]Weirdo....'[/b][/color]

:roll:

[b]EDIT: PAGE 6 HAS BEEN DELETED AS IT WAS FULL OF GARBAGE.
-ThePhantomMod[/b]

"Omrow" wrote:
"*Sponi*" wrote:

*^*A Rose Protects It's Beatuy WIth Thorns...
*^*A Woman Protects Her Beauty With A Veil...

Then I suppose you wear a thorny veil?

That would make a good article in the next issue of the magazine:

[b]A Thorny Veil[/b]
By A Spoon

Lol Lol Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.