The Revival Issue 6 OUT NOW

140 posts / 0 new
Last post

why not?

I am not saying it with malice.

An article about ramadan needed to go in. My article was the most superficial one there. and was also about the same size (I think).

It could still go in in the future, but It would have been a little late even in this issue.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"TEX" wrote:
did israel withdraw from gaza `completely`??

answer ma q

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"TEX" wrote:
"TEX" wrote:
did israel withdraw from gaza `completely`??

answer ma q

this is revival feeedback thread, u wanna discuss israel, go on to relevent thread.

i is furitated that revival did not do an article on the jaw-dropping iraqi death toll :evil: and i is furiated u did not do an article on the UK airport terror hoax! :evil:

other then that it is well good Blum 3

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

my Favourite article in this issue has to be by far the home and away
i love reading runnaways stories its always intresting knowing why a girl does such a thing like that

altho got to say i was impress by the other articles they all seem to relate
nicely to what is actually happening in the outside world

front cover was good the two colours nicely Complemented each other.

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

"TEX" wrote:
i is furitated that revival did not do an article on the jaw-dropping iraqi death toll :evil: and i is furiated u did not do an article on the UK airport terror hoax! :evil:

other then that it is well good Blum 3

The Revival does not publish conspiracy theories (or not to my knowledge anyway... and im a Revival Vetran) we leave that to the tabloids.

With the Iraq issue; everyone is aware of the number of muslims that have died there... we felt it more prudent to write an article on the millions and millions that have died in the Gaza strip (unfortunatley we dont always have room for every current topic to be incuded in the magazine).

Although that doesnt mean we may not write a future article on the Iraq issue but due to the length of time between issues we have to be choosy about what to write about and what is "Current Affairs" and what is most relavant to the youth.

Hope that answers you're question.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:

The Revival does not publish conspiracy theories (or not to my knowledge anyway... and im a Revival Vetran) we leave that to the tabloids.

what conspiracy theories!?

those guys were NOT convicted

the "plot" was NEVER confirmed

and who's `we`, r u part of the revival team?.. AND CAN I JOIN THE REVIVAL TEAM? Blum 3

"TEX" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

.. AND CAN I JOIN THE REVIVAL TEAM? Blum 3

we're not that desperate yet Lol

Why not 'Ed?

I say let him in.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Why not 'Ed?

I say let him in.

Admin, we dont accept any Tom, Dick and Harry. We're not short in numbers, we're short in quality.
Anyone is free to write any articles and email them or PM them to me.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
We're not short in numbers, [size=20]we're short in quality.[/size]

ROFL

I second that!

However Admin PLEASE let me join the team and become a mod

PLEASE!!

"TEX" wrote:

PLEASE!!

lol

"Admin" wrote:
why not?

I am not saying it with malice.

I know you're not. I thought you were 'rubbishing' your own article.....my misunderstanding.

By scrapped I mean that it was got rid of.

It may be in the next issue now. Talked to 'Ed and he seems to think we should not have got rid of it as it would have been appropriate in the current climate that has since developed. and will be appropriate later on aswell hopefully.

I am a visionary!

:twisted:

"Admin" wrote:
"TEX" wrote:

PLEASE!!

lol

is that a `yes` :?: Blum 3

ROFL!! Lol Lol Lol

man i was kidding!

what makes u think i even want to join ur stinky team?

the dog next door has more brainz then the lot of u put together

no thanks mate, i would rather join a zionist group then the revival team...

ws

[b]Edit: quote removed.
- The Moderate Mod[/b]

now now 'Ed. Where are your manners?

are you not supposed top show love for the youngsters?

where is your tolerance.

TEX is actually the closest we have on here to our target audience. Actually he is probably more mellow than the people we target.

What is the point in the revival if you just scream at the target audience?

It's a pisstake.

Look at your audience. If you don't like it, change targets. Or put up with it.

Simple as.

Ed makes me cry Cray 2

i is NEVER gonna read the magazine again! :evil:

ed please appologise Cray 2

[b][color=indigo]Admin you are joking right....?[/color][/b]

the mag is aimed at ppl like ME Dirol

me and ma mates!

if u think i is bad, then is is gonna bring ma mates on here! :twisted: things will be so bad u will be BEGGING ME to become a mod, infact u would be licking ma feet coz things will be THAT BAD

i should tell my cuzins to cum on, now that will REALLY set the fireworks off! Blum 3

ED duz not live in the real world, he is on cloud cukoo land!

ever spoke to anyone my age?

i guess not....

whereas admin does live in the real world, he met my typ b4 :twisted:

"TEX" wrote:
Ed makes me cry Cray 2

i is NEVER gonna read the magazine again! :evil:

ed please appologise Cray 2

go to sleep

i is not tired

plus its skool holidays therefore i sleep later

"TEX" wrote:
the mag is aimed at ppl like ME Dirol

me and ma mates!

if u think i is bad, then is is gonna bring ma mates on here! :twisted: things will be so bad u will be BEGGING ME to become a mod, infact u would be licking ma feet coz things will be THAT BAD

i should tell my cuzins to cum on, now that will REALLY set the fireworks off! Blum 3

no , its not aimed at ppl like you
you're a fake
its all an act!
one minute denying hadith, explaining tawheed and discussing islamic punishment system- next minute you're talking to talk like a G.

I'm not gonna make him a mod.

But why do people get cranky when real people show up?

The world is not a nice and fluffy place. Most people are not nice and fluffy.

Can't get cranky when our actual target audience shows up. That is just hypocritical.

Not many saints read The Revival. Better get used to it.

I keep things civil on here, but how many people our age, and in our target audience are actually civil?

There are fundamental questions here that need pondering over. Otherwise this place is a waste.

And Ed it is aimed at people like him. ALbeit he is a little more civil than the main segment of our audience.

"TEX" wrote:
i is not tired

plus its skool holidays therefore i sleep later

[b]SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

we dont aim at school kids !
its a youth mag, not a kiddies mag...

now go to sleep pls... and stop wasting my time!

Ed dont u think i have been around `too long` to be a `fake`?

Fool

what do u think i am?

its a youth mag

Cut out the condescending behaviour.

What would you say our target audience is?

I used to say 18-24, but you said 15-30. and we write for 12 years olds.

TEX at 15 is in your target age group.

If you can't stand him. just ignore him.

"Admin" wrote:
I'm not gonna make him a mod.

But why do people get cranky when real people show up?

The world is not a nice and fluffy place. Most people are not nice and fluffy.

Can't get cranky when our actual target audience shows up. That is just hypocritical.

Not many saints read The Revival. Better get used to it.

I keep things civil on here, but how many people our age, and in our target audience are actually civil?

There are fundamental questions here that need pondering over. Otherwise this place is a waste.

And Ed it is aimed at people like him. ALbeit he is a little more civil than the main segment of our audience.

admin, you're falling for his act
since when was The Revival aimed at school kids??? never
its a youth mag..not a blue peter booklet!
and even if he is real... you dont let any KID be a mod....for crying out loud.
yes , he is annoying but he's a kid... thast why i tolerate him!
but admin you... you're getting soft!!!

Pages