Baby Names

97 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Imaani" wrote:
Lol!

You kind of already have.

[size=7]Ssshhhhh![/size]

lol@exquisite angor Lol

you know what bengalis are so obsessed with food, they talk about food all the time, if not that they cook excessive amounts and spend lavishly on ingredients. They're so crazy they even name their kids after foods i never understood that surely that can't be a good thing islamically calling your child after a food? Just think on the day of judgement when Allah tells each person to arise, the kid called after grapes how will his parents answer for naming him Mr Angor? :?

I was talking about oranges one day duno how, it's called khum-la. I was told to hush coz we had a guest, i was thinking well nothing x rated here, i'm on about oranges duh!? Turns out the female guests' name was yep khumla Lol

There are some places in Bangladesh named after fruits aswell Lol i/e barro khaw-la =12 bananas Lol don't ask maybe it's known for producing that particular fruit?

[color=magenta]ha lolz thats hilarious, bengalis n their food, i heard the komlah name too sometimes it gets too much, im glad my family did nothing of the sort, i thnk it is extremely important for Muslims to have beautiful muslim names,

hey yash, have u hear of the name Doodo(milk) Miah?[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

[quote="yashmaki"]

. They're so crazy they even name their kids after foods i never understood that surely that can't be a good thing islamically calling your child after a food? quote]

my begali friend is also named after a food. Her parents decided to name her sultana. i'v always wonder why altho to me it sounds sweet.

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

[color=magenta]iv got bare friends called sultana, they all get cussed by our teachers they ask stupid questions like "are u married to the sultan of bahrain?"[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]iv got bare friends called sultana, they all get cussed by our teachers they ask stupid questions like "are u married to the sultan of bahrain?"[/color]

yeh same here bt their one teacher that is called appleoff so it not all bad for her. As for teachers names their are such bizzare names in our school ones called mr smile the nxt one called lighthouse ....

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Pages