Baby Names

97 posts / 0 new
Last post

[color=magenta]i knw this whole family who have two names one for school and one for home the home name is so bengalified that they need that other name n at school id be calling their home name n every1 was baffled[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

All the bengalis i know have two names, one family nickname and one skool name. Its common amgnst the bengalis here.

[color=magenta]i dont but most of my friends do though,but im called "laal afa" in english its translated into red sister[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Why Red sister and not Pink sister? lol

[color=magenta]i dont knw but red sister or laal afa i think refers to the middle sister, im not sure but most of my friends who r the red afas are the middle ones, i have this aunt called "angor" which means grapes[/color]

Right u guyz can help me choose a name, which one of the following do u prefer the most;
Maymoonah, Hafsa, Fatimah, Qudsiya, Arifa, Sumayah, Ammara or Humaira.

[color=magenta]all of those are beautiful names my two sisters are mentioned there,i really like fatimah thats beautiful but all of the rest are too[/color]

"yashmaki" wrote:

Many muslims also keep pre islamic Hebrew names which are allowed and persian names.

like what?

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

Like my name. Its persian.

"Noor...*" wrote:
Like my name. Its persian.

and what is ur name?

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

Like hell im gona tell the world my ugly name!

"Noor...*" wrote:
Like hell im gona tell the world my ugly name!

i don't like my name

but i have 2 live wid it

u tell me ur name

then i'll tell u mine

:twisted:

Naaah its ok.

I dnt need to kno ur name.

"Noor...*" wrote:
Naaah its ok.

I dnt need to kno ur name.

actually the forum know my name anyway :twisted:

long-term members n e way

Junaid

who sed i was judda? :twisted:

no1, just tuk a random guess.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
I added a name to my current name as my first name.... if you know what I mean, so I have a new first name. People still call me by my previous first name, now my middle name.

My dad for some reason wanted to add it. It's a hassle when filling out forms, sometimes I even run out of spaces Lol

Hhmmm, let me guess........Mohammed?......Abdul?

Noor are you serious? Are you [i]really[/i] thinking of changing your name? Are your parents ok with it?

All the names you have listed are beautiful. I particularly like Sumayah.

noor, i thought your name was noor?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
noor, i thought your name was noor?

looooooooooooool

Whats so funny? :?

No its not my name although i do really like the name, sis Imaani i also love the name Sumayah.
My dad wants me to change my name but apart from him no1 else wants me to change my name, ther saying stick wid the one u've got!!!
and i need to convince my uncle to let me cz he is going to be the one doing all the paper work!

"Noor...*" wrote:
Right u guyz can help me choose a name, which one of the following do u prefer the most;

Qudsiya. Its so beautiful.

Fatima is second choice.

Good luck.

"Imaani" wrote:
"Muslim Bro" wrote:
I added a name to my current name as my first name.... if you know what I mean, so I have a new first name. People still call me by my previous first name, now my middle name.

My dad for some reason wanted to add it. It's a hassle when filling out forms, sometimes I even run out of spaces Lol

Hhmmm, let me guess........Mohammed?......Abdul?

Hehe I'm not telling you.

"Angel" wrote:
Who cares :roll: Blum 3

Imaani...

"Omrow" wrote:
"Noor...*" wrote:

Qudsiya. Its so beautiful.

Fatima is second choice.

Good luck.

Faitmah is a beautiful name indeed!

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

.............yeah i do find it interesting.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
Hehe I'm not telling you.

Lol!

You kind of already have.

Salam

If you decide to call her Fatima, then chances are that
in school pupils will call her Fati.

And if she turn out to be fat, life will be hell.

If you decide to name her Qudsiya, they will call her Qudi.

And if she is cuddly, life will be heaven.

Omrow

Pages