Al-Hidayah Camp...

278 posts / 0 new
Last post

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Journey cost £185 + £5 (Paypal fees) !

Jamaat doesn’t cost me anything, but if it's beneficial to you then Insha'Allah let it be

It is pricey but its for four days, 3 night accomdation + meals and its in a pretty place like heythrop Park Hotel, it is reaonable considering the accomdation. Plus, there will be Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri, Shaykh As-Sagharji from Syria and Shaykh Babikir and nasheed group Shaam, so all more than worth it.

i would've liked to come but its too expensive. although i know its reasonable considering the accommodation (they should have chosen somewhere less posh! ;)). i suspect only minhajians will be attending, as you would have heard your shaykh's lectures many times before and would be willing to fork out the money, but to be honest i only wanted to go to see what minhaj is about, having heard so much about it from you lot, and i am rather skint at the mo. Sad

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
i would've liked to come but its too expensive. although i know its reasonable considering the accommodation (they should have chosen somewhere less posh! ;)). i suspect only minhajians will be attending, as you would have heard your shaykh's lectures many times before and would be willing to fork out the money, but to be honest i only wanted to go to see what minhaj is about, having heard so much about it from you lot, and i am rather skint at the mo. Sad

save up sis and maybe Inshallah you can go next year Wink

"*DUST*" wrote:

Yeah I understand where you are coming from, for most it is a lot of money and like you said since its our Shaykh we are willing to fork out that much money.

I'll defo add that on the feedback forms regarding the price and hopefully next year they will have it much affordable.

The price is a little off putting, although Alhamdulilah I can afford it, but I would want to go with my nephews and nieces and the price mounts up beyond my budget. A nice venue they chosen it’s kind of like a holiday as well.

Salaam

only over a week away now! Biggrin

Yes its 185 quid, but thats justified if you look at the experience, tarbiyat, knowledge and general good time you will experience. last years was 99 quid....but after i came out, i swear i would have paid tens time more. thats how much it changed my life alhamdulillah.

this year, the place has improved again - its not for holidaying reasons or anything like that, it simply makes the experience all the more enjoyable, being set out in the countryside in such beatiful scenery. Last years in shropshire definitely proved that, after glasgow's the year before was a terrible venue....and hence some people didnt enjoy it as much, and compained. point of the venue is so nothing distracts from the main reason of being there - to learn.

as to who will be attending, its untrue that only minhaj people will attend. most are, but of the 500 (and maybe more now!)....a LOT aren't. whether you are part of the mission or not, has jack to do with it. Anyone who has listened to a Shaykh Ul Islam lecture is always left inspired, and wanting more.

the camp is organised by minhaj - yes. but its a youth tarbiyat and knowledge camp for all. all are invited, and all are expected.

price is a lot, but IMHO, its more value and little money in comparison.

A moment in the pious is lequivalent to a 1000 years of worship, so what if theres 3 pious shaykhs there? Biggrin

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
Salaam

only over a week away now! Biggrin

i know i can'ttttt wait i nearly pack all my suitcase . Smile
can't wait to be in the bless company of shaykh Ul Islam. Biggrin

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Sirus, Angel and Co...just put aside 5sec or so to think about me there pls...just make a quick dua on my behalf.

"Sirus" wrote:

this year, the place has improved again - its not for holidaying reasons or anything like that, it simply makes the experience all the more enjoyable, being set out in the countryside in such beatiful scenery. Last years in shropshire definitely proved that, after glasgow's the year before was a terrible venue....

Well seeing as we had to get this "terrible" venue within 2 weeks i dont think it was too bad, also u weren't there so you can't comment Blum 3 . I personally thought the camp in Glasgow was much more spiritual coz we never got all the luxuries we did in shropshire hence we were tested more.

Also from the comments on feedback forms, everyone loved it.

MS don't worry i'll remeber you for much longer than 5 secs and also everytime I am in the prescence of Shaykh-ul-Islam. I always have thought this, you deserve this much more than me, your time will come inshallah

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
10 days to go!

Insha'Allah

10 daysssssss Biggrin cant wait

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"Hikma" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
10 days to go!

Insha'Allah

10 daysssssss Biggrin cant wait

whoooooooo!

Guyz,

This time, next friday we'll be at the Al-Hidaaya Camp!!!

InshAllah!

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
Guyz,

This time, next friday we'll be at the Al-Hidaaya Camp!!!

InshAllah!

inshallah Smile

D

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

3 Days to go!!!!!!!

Wooo hoooo!

Has any1 seen the schedule??

Has every packed or last min job?

All I knw is registration begins at 10pm. As for the rest we will know on the day.

My packing is going to be completed 2moro inshallah as we might be makin a move thursday night coz its gona be a 7 hr journey or more, hence need the rest. I hate packing - coz I will need to take everythin with me, 3 night over stay, way too much packing!

A whole year of waiting and its finally nearly here inshallah.

Registration is at 10.30, but best to arrive earlier,
i prbz pack on thursday nite, then off after fajr on firday! cnt w8!

gona be bussyy, the al-hidaaya folders havnt been dun yet, so will be doing 500 of them tommorw! so i get to see a sneak preview!

Inshallah hope everything goes well.

salaam

ohhh luky u sis!!

[size=24] I cant wait [/size] Lol Lol Lol Lol its my 2nd camp Alhamdulilah the first one made me the better person (I think Wink ) I am today. its great every one should attend!!

10:30 :shock: ok u know I am gonna be late going on a coach full of pakis and I gaurantee 2 sets of familys are gonna be late.

LOL,

wer setting of at 5.30 so im sure we'll be ther on time! InshAllah

yes itz my 2cnd camp too and Allahamdulliah the first one gave me a massive boost 2 and brought me closer to Minhaj ul Quran and Qibla Huzoor.

Not long to go now!

"Saadia Khan" wrote:
salaam

ohhh luky u sis!!

[size=24] I cant wait [/size] Lol Lol Lol Lol its my 2nd camp Alhamdulilah the first one made me the better person (I think Wink ) I am today. its great every one should attend!!

10:30 :shock: ok u know I am gonna be late going on a coach full of pakis and I gaurantee 2 sets of familys are gonna be late.

lol i guarentee that wont be my family! Dirol

the coach from manchester wont be leaving to arrive at half 10, even tho i told them too.

so we are leavin at half 7 inshallah Biggrin get there for about 12

packing? 2 min job Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

We have manged to complete around about 100 Al-hidaaya folders and we've got another 400 left to do by tommorw morning!!

Ahhhhhh

guyz make du'a we get them done on time or else u guyz wont have anything!

Waaahaay 350 folders down and another 150 to go!

cool, not bad...good luck with the rest.

So what the folders like, similar to last camp ones? I loved them very professional and classy.

Ermmm yeah ther like that and a lil better, the time schedule iz ok, tahajjud pray is going to be at 3.30 and salah tasbi aswelll!

alhmduliah all is well thou!

shaam are gona be coming on saturday and ye ther will be the slide show showing all the holy sites!

Waaahaaay!

Sounds good.

Oh well now its time for me to go, wont be online 2moro as I have too much to do, see you all on friday, those that are coming wasalam x

yeah InshAllah cya on Fridaay!

Salaam sis X.

oh man, i can really feel it now....the build begins

INSHALLAH its gona be awesome, and i hope we all benefit physically, spirituality and practically.

the blessings of being in a gathering of 3 great Shayoukh from around the world Biggrin ...cant wait, really cant now

not keen on doing a presentation infront of approx 550.....but inshallah, wish me luck Biggrin

the timetable is up on the al hidayah site

we doin the hadra! wohooooooooo Smile

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

u'll do just fine bro!

Itz gona be wickd! In the company in 3 great Scholarz!

Cant w8!!! Biggrin Biggrin

InshAllah, i just hope everything goes well!

Pages