Al-Hidayah Camp...

278 posts / 0 new
Last post

I believe dat yes! we shuld get married its obvious but dnt u think its betta once u hav de knowledge of Islam coz den u r much mature n also it'll b easier to teach ur kids in da future.

Like i sed things will cum in the way but wid respect, luv n kindness as dey r ur parents at de end of de day talk 2 dem, make em understand n also remind dem dat dis is de 21st century n as ders all sorts happenin round de world us muslims really need the knowledge specially the west.

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

yeh you're right.

I was feeling a bit guilty as my plans for going are quite definate but when i get there I'll pray a lot for them and for all the other brothers and sisters who really want to go to be able to attend.

Mujahdiah, i agree with what your saying. hence why i dont wanna carry on with uni just yet, but you cant make such big decisions on your own. (i had my next few years planned out what i was gonna do, providing all went 2 plan....now im reconsidering)

i recks u jus tell em evrything about your experiences from the camp and they'll let you go! or alternativley, get in touch with some of the sisters who have been befor so as to reassure your parents.

Sis Asiyah, yeah me and 2 of my bros are helping out inshallah. ur not the 1st 2 ask 4 tickets! but i'll find out 2night if i can get hold of any, dont worry, u get 1st priority!
not only were tickets sold out, they were increased in price as well!
advantages of helping out.....Dinner at Karims after the event with the scholars and guests Wink

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Thanx 4 the advice bro but id h8 to say dat my family is against Minhaj ul Qur'an dat includes Qaid.

Just 4 the camp i had 2 go through a lot ive tried a lot 4 the past 2 years n i hav met plenty of ICIS graduates as most of em r my closest mates.

If sum1 was goin 2 say 2 me 2day here hav ur passport, ticket n stuff pack ur things n go ill seriously do dat no matter wat dats hw urgently i wnna go plus im the only minhajian in my whole khandan which makes it harder.

All i can do nw is pray dat i get de chance 1 day insh'Allah! I dnt want others 2 feel sorry 4 me but dats de only way every1 will understand.

Mujahid, your trying your best thats what counts. if ur not allowed 2 go, dont upset your folks....try teaching them about IMQ? if that doesnt work, jus carry on the mission on your own

Inshallah, your in my dua;s as from now and i pray you, as well as all of us, get the opportunity

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Jazak'Allah khair brother!

Alhamdullilah i am trying as much as i can to help my mission and im alwayz connected with it internet and mosque wise helping MQI.

My aim is to carry on working hard for my mission till the day i pass away.

Jazak'Allah khair

chm1 i think the best thing is if your parents attended one of the ICIS dinners, it explained everythin and removed all doubt and worries that parents had for their daughters or alternatively you can get your mum 2 talk 2 one of the sis who graduated, my sis would be more than happy 2 talk 2 your mum or gwet your dad to talk 2 one of the guys that graduated..

my sis had the same problem but she managed to talk dad round,my dad at first didnt want me to go i still think he is a bit worried cuz i much younger than my sis but i always tell him i am goin for a good reason and that Allah (swt) and the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) will look after me...

my answer is prety defnite inshallah bout goin ICIS thats why i am stuck at wrk getin all my moeny saved so alls good...i think we need to get more bro's interested in ICIS cuz so far frm glasgow its only gals goin and maybe 1 male..

"Mujahidah" wrote:
Jazak'Allah khair brother!

Alhamdullilah i am trying as much as i can to help my mission and im alwayz connected with it internet and mosque wise helping MQI.

My aim is to carry on working hard for my mission till the day i pass away.

Jazak'Allah khair

May Allah reward your efforts sis+Insha'Allah your family will come around in time...jus dont give up.

so is Qaid definitely coming Rochdale on the 20th?? because i thought it was Bradford on that date??

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
so is Qaid definitely coming Rochdale on the 20th?? because i thought it was Bradford on that date??

yeh i will be comin to any of those events as long as they are on the 20th or 21st simple reason being i cant take more time off wrk!

Salaam
Shaykh Ul Islam will b cumin 2 Rochdale on 20th but its not a conference or anythin, jus a dinner n he wil b cumin 2 the Idara 2 do a dua n thats it!
hez goin 2 bradfrd on the same day.

"The Prophet (s) is the path...Allah Almighty is the destination"

"Asiya_A" wrote:
Salaam
Shaykh Ul Islam will b cumin 2 Rochdale on 20th but its not a conference or anythin, jus a dinner n he wil b cumin 2 the Idara 2 do a dua n thats it!
hez goin 2 bradfrd on the same day.

how far is rochdale from bradford?

"Asiya_A" wrote:
Bradfrd is bout half hr away frm Rochdale

oh thats not to bad, as long as ppl go frm here then inshallah i will be comin already misin shaykh ul islam, cousin txt me sayin they were in paris and that they were waitin for shaykh ul islam to come, i am jealous!

Gosh aint they luky ppl !! but dnt wory its not long til we c him, only a few weeks!

"Asiya_A" wrote:
Gosh aint they luky ppl !! but dnt wory its not long til we c him, only a few weeks!

Yeh thats true and inshallah when i go ICIS i get to spend 9 months or more wiht shaykh ul islam..one thing i that didnt take place in the camp was a zikr mehfil with shaykh ul islam cuz i missed the one in glasgow, i was pretty gutted bout that cuz it wud have been top!

Yehhh i knw! i rmembr we did zikr evry nyt in glasgow camp last yr n i woz ther evrytym, woz excellent.

"Asiya_A" wrote:
Yehhh i knw! i rmembr we did zikr evry nyt in glasgow camp last yr n i woz ther evrytym, woz excellent.

It was true what shaykh ul islam said bout organisers not benfitin frm the camp that was what happend to us guys, the zikr looked amazin i went in for literally 30 secs and i wntd 2 stay but had to go and deal with somethin...the camp in shropshire was great but i think the spirtualism in the glasgow camp was amazin and i found it more better as the conditions of the venue werent great which reminds me of ; take the pain and enjoy the pleasures..

Aah ryt no wonder! i thot spiritualism woz gr8 in both camps both in their own ways. i actually wasnt 2 keen on goin last yr n woz persuaded but wen i came bak, i cudnt stop talkin bout it n woz glad i went. but i realy enjoyd this 1 coz it woz totally in english so understood evry word!
n ur ryt it woz a case of takin the pain n tastin the pleasure last yr! lol

"Prophet (s) is the path...Allah Almighty is the destination"

"Asiya_A" wrote:
Aah ryt no wonder! i thot spiritualism woz gr8 in both camps both in their own ways. i actually wasnt 2 keen on goin last yr n woz persuaded but wen i came bak, i cudnt stop talkin bout it n woz glad i went. but i realy enjoyd this 1 coz it woz totally in english so understood evry word!
n ur ryt it woz a case of takin the pain n tastin the pleasure last yr! lol

"Prophet (s) is the path...Allah Almighty is the destination"

I personally prefer shaykh ul islam's lectures in urdu cuz it has a different passion in them which i find very capturing but nonetheless shaykh ul islam's english lectures are brilliant and benefit the youth of 2day more so than urdu lectures.

Salaam. i know, i was lukin 4rwrd 2 the dhikr. no complaints tho. unfortunately due to my own ignorance, i didnt attend glasgow . :.oops:
bradford is a bit more than half an hour away from rochdale! ur talkin an hour probz. Sister Asiyah, u goin bradford as well?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Wsalaam bro Hayder, no its not an hr away trust me. then agen depnds whose drivin! lol. wont b goin 2 bradffrd coz gta preprare 4 him cumin 2 our idara in rochdale plus i think its jus a dua in bradfrd aswel its not a talk.
N sis the reason i prefer Shaykhs talks in english is coz i cant understand half the words he uses wen duin it in urdu so im kinda lost ! lol

"Asiya_A" wrote:

N sis the reason i prefer Shaykhs talks in english is coz i cant understand half the words he uses wen duin it in urdu so im kinda lost ! lol

urdu aint my first language but it was the urdu lectures of shaykh ul islam's that i first listened to so i got the hang of it but normally shaykh ul islam simplifies everythin so all can understand...

hey u guys make ur mind up, an hour or half an hour..conclusion if aasiyah drivin 30 mins and if hayder drivin an hour hmm

Lol. Yeh Hayder is a slower driver n anotha reason is coz Oldham bout 10 mins further so ovcors its gna take longer frm his end!

if im drivin.....were dead. 1st lesson on saturday! lol, maybe it tuk so long coz i was wiv ma brova in his beloved punto Dirol 45 mins i'd call it

what street is the rochdale Idara on?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Idara add is 162 Whitworth Rd
P.s. found out anythin bout tikets 4 sunday? (plz say u got me 2)

whitworth road....deeplish? :roll:

im findin out, will try my best 4 ya! sorry in advance if i canni' get em. inshallah shud know tomorrow, jus a case of askin around

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I wouldnt be surprised if the dinner was followed up by a lecture, shaykh ul islam always likes to give knowledge to his audience..

what time are the events gona start or rather the dinners?

yeah, i need some spiritualising chicken Wink

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Thnx bro hayder, im not sure yet bout the times still in the process ov organisin it but wil let u knw wen i find out. Its not in deeplish area, its whitwoth area! not far so dnt wory as rochdale is a small town anyway.

Pages