Al-Hidayah Camp...

278 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Noor" wrote:
What a camp.. Subhan'Allah.

i agree.

i feel enlightened, this year i found camp really really spiritual.. shame it had to end so fast Sad

(if anyone has good lecture notes/pics from al hidayah 07 can you send them to me please jzks)

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

they're up! they're up and i'm in one of them (and a certain Angel Wink )!! aaaahh, lol, lets see if gk spot master can spot me! haha

oooh i see

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

ok ladies, what was all this camp thing about?

did u just have lectures, or was there more variety of things?

meet any weird and wonderful people?

were u in tents? if not, what gives u the audacity to call it a camp? hmm?

u can't just say 'that was a nice camp etc' and then leave it at that!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

I'll say no more. Biggrin

Noor, Snoop couldn't agree with u any more, four mind blowing days!

Ya'qub, we don't sleep in tents, we actually sleep in one of Oxfordshire finest hotels.

Everyone calls it camp, as the four days we experience are very spiritual and at the same time very educational. Its like a small intense training course where we benefit a lot mentally and physically , and well instead of saying training as it what we are getting. But in the sense we getting spiritual training (with all the hadra , zikar
Tahajjud prayer, a tight schedule to run buy) everyone says camp.

I know the above really doesn’t make any sense I can't explain it . All I can say is that all you that did not attend this year have just missed out BIG time!

Noor or Snoop they properly explain better....

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Right, where do I start, it's a four day spiritual retreat in the company of his eminence Huzoor Seyiddi Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri (the founder of Minhaj-ul-Quran International) a long side other eminent Shayukhs.

The camp is aimed at the English speaking youth from all over Europe and UK. The segregation is excellent, the brothers and sisters are in two completely different blocks. In the lecture room the brothers are over at one side and the sisters are at the other side (pictures are up on )

The Al-Hidayah movement aims to bring about spiritual and educational renewal of individuals through the means of the Qur'an and the Way of the beloved Messenger of Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and through the classical teachings of Islam.
It’s called a camp because it spirituality trains (how to receive divine love) you and teaches you how to maintain that level of spirituality etc.

The lectures delivered by Shaykh-ul-Islam were out of this world, I can honestly say I haven’t ever come across a speaker who can deliver lectures of such a high standard like his eminence. They are so powerful and hard hitting yet so passionate.
As well as the lectures we had nights of: hadrah, naat and dhikr mehfils, which all were mind blowing Suhan’Allah. You have to be there in order to experience the level of spiritually present. When sitting in them gatherings it felt as if you was in another world.

Yes, I met some wonderful sisters Mash’Allah, unfortunately no weird ones.

No words can truly do justice to this year’s camp, as Shaykh-ul-Islam said; you’ll never know how a banana tastes like unless you actually taste the banana for yourself.

Pages