You Know You're Addicted To The Revival When...

147 posts / 0 new
Last post

whats so funny? Fool

i is serious man

...but the prob is it wil get too sectarian....

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"2" wrote:
whats so funny? Fool

i is serious man

...but the prob is it wil get too sectarian....

Not really its would all just be deleted off and more people would get banned as Admins now given that powers to the other mods aswell.

Back in BLACK

since when?

and y aint i banned?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"2" wrote:
since when?

and y aint i banned?

Ever since the last weirdo that came on. New powers hav been evoked into the forum Mods (pls see the 'Mods to the slaughter' thread) so they're able to do alot more; includin banning.

New rules have come into affect (pls see Rules section) all secatarian and such rubbish will be automatically deleted.

You've not been banned coz u're not really that evil. Cause your not quite evil enough. Your semi-evil, your quasi-evil, your the margarine of evil, your the diet coke of evil, just one calorie, not "evil" enough

Back in BLACK

You're addicted to The Revival when you bump this thread to see what the newbies will post... newbies being anyone who joined in the last couple to three years.

Now since I am in a poetic mood, an ode to the past:

aah, the good old days,
how I miss thee!
The world was round
and there was hope

(and me banning the world "dumb" was just class!)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lol

oh my god so much has changed!!

I used to be addicted and now I am not, I think most of the oldies aint.

I loved the old old old forums! Sad

I miss all you lovely ppl (you know who you are)

Angel

How come noone reviewed my poem?

Cray 2

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I think it was the crazy personalities of everyone, different yet nearly all the oldies clicked, we would make comments but not take it to heart. Everything was light hearted and we did have some pretty good discussions.

Also most of were young therefore more time on our hands but now everyone is tied up and matured therefore no time for revival.

I miss old times Sad

Well it's good to see you are still (very occasionally) around. Nice to see you alive and kicking. Smile

People get lives. Those things tend to get in the way of all the "fun". The unfortunate way of the world is that (most) people move on. We knew it was going to happen (even though lilsis and Sirus both denied it was even a possibility and look where they are now) and it has.

but I thnk this ver thread does point out where things went wrong. Mainly the post by yuit about the lack of diversity that developed over time. A monoculture can be a devastating thing.

O NO, i think im addicted :S LOL

although not all of this applies to me, just some stuff Wink

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Times change. THese days we can just sit on one single tribune post.

Last night J de V did post up a good "you're addicted to the revival when" post on tribune...

You wrote:
How come noone reviewed my poem?

Cray 2

I liked your poem Pardon

Newbies ftw.
Oldies more so Blum 3

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Did you read it out loud in an elitist slightly pompous tone?

THAT is the tone I wrote it in. Maybe even extending out the left arm when saying "thee".

You wrote:
Did you read it out loud in an elitist slightly pompous tone?

THAT is the tone I wrote it in. Maybe even extending out the left arm when saying "thee".

Well of course i imagined it said in an elitist pompous melodramatic tone....

Because that's the way i imagine you speak normally- and in my head you say everything like that xD

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

my addictions slowly breaking Biggrin

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
my addictions slowly breaking Biggrin

I believe you....

hey im being serious! dont u think ive calmed down, come on less?
well i think i have annd i feel theres no point of coming on really, it just be a habit :/
no offence to anyone lol

in the last couple of days, twice i put in "the power of silence" in the "email address", bit when i was logging into facebook!!

in the last couple of days, twice i put in "the power of silence" in the "email address", bit when i was logging into facebook!!

Lol

And you said you had calmed down

yeah i have calmed down, its just a i logged into both at the same time Smile

You wrote:
Well it's good to see you are still (very occasionally) around. Nice to see you alive and kicking. Smile

People get lives. Those things tend to get in the way of all the "fun". The unfortunate way of the world is that (most) people move on. We knew it was going to happen (even though lilsis and Sirus both denied it was even a possibility and look where they are now) and it has.

but I thnk this ver thread does point out where things went wrong. Mainly the post by yuit about the lack of diversity that developed over time. A monoculture can be a devastating thing.

I'm pointing out the bold bit to the Lovely Lilly.

The real reason i looked for this thread was to say I felt personally offended when this girl laughed at the mag in a "wth, do you actually expect me to read THIS" kinda way :X Sad

(Urgh, i just noticed i was the last poster ^ :/)

Ocean wrote:
Fifi you come across negatives and negative people everywhere. The idea is to forget about them, they probably think they can do a better job but don't actually do anything. So don't let that one girl bug you down.

yep! And it may not even be some peoples 'cup of tea' but it was just the way she ONLY looked at the title and that was it, Talk about being prejudiced :/

Ah well, life goes on.

Smile

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Revival beats Facebook - just needs to expand a bit Smile

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

The real reason i looked for this thread was to say I felt personally offended when this girl laughed at the mag in a "wth, do you actually expect me to read THIS" kinda way :X Sad

i have decided not to be sensible and listen to my elders and their talk of "forgive and forget and move on and blah blah blah" PofS, will you be willing to point out the girl to me?

edit: FINE FINE FINE I ADMIT IT! i read EVERYSINGLE POST in this topic! after i replied to Fiif's stuff i couldnt resist it and pressed "page 1" and read everything. and yeah, while im at it, i'll admit to MANY things that have been posted as "you're addicted to revival when..." that apply to me.

its gotta be love/addiction when there's so LESS regulars but the site is still going good. So dont try and deny it, if you're reading this within 2 weeks of it being posted then you ARE addicted.

Thank you Fiff for "showing me the way"

and i cannot believe the word "dumb" was banned...are you sure aliens didnt replace "Admin"?

im not sure what time i need to exit home to be at college...hmm...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

...girl...?

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

...girl...?

A girl at school

Lilly wrote:

i have decided not to be sensible and listen to my elders and their talk of "forgive and forget and move on and blah blah blah" PofS, will you be willing to point out the girl to me?

edit: FINE FINE FINE I ADMIT IT! i read EVERYSINGLE POST in this topic! after i replied to Fiif's stuff i couldnt resist it and pressed "page 1" and read everything. and yeah, while im at it, i'll admit to MANY things that have been posted as "you're addicted to revival when..." that apply to me.

its gotta be love/addiction when there's so LESS regulars but the site is still going good. So dont try and deny it, if you're reading this within 2 weeks of it being posted then you ARE addicted.

Thank you Fiff for "showing me the way"

and i cannot believe the word "dumb" was banned...are you sure aliens didnt replace "Admin"?

im not sure what time i need to exit home to be at college...hmm...

Smile

LOL, i'm addicted to revvy haha...no bad thing i tell u!

well the first step of the AA is admission, let the weaning....BEGIN!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
no bad thing i tell u!

That's what a lot of addicts think! Blum 3

Welcome to the club Blum 3 Biggrin

Pages