You Know You're Addicted To The Revival When...

147 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm OK.

Quote:
You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

my result was:

You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

LOL...kinda tru

you revival forum junkies twisted

the revival forum is like a drug, it gives you a high when others read, agree and are impressed by your opinions and respond, (well in my case if they only read, i hope ? )

It give you a low when your opinions are crushed by opposing views, you lose an argument and no one responds to you.

Its addictive , as once you post , you post again, and again, and again,

It becomes more important than your work and freind, and you rather stay on the forum than chill,

its causes insomnia

you become dependant and suffer withdrawal symptoms when trying to quit

it can give you feelings of pleasure but can also cause aggressiveness

It can cause you to mispell, debate profusely about useless things usaully involving the words wahhabis and brevalis

most detrimental effect is that IT CAN MAKE YOU INTO MINDLESS ZOMBIES WHO HAVE JUST FOLLOW THE SAME OPINIONS AS THOUGH WHO POST THE MOST, AND THEN GANG TOGHETHER TO THOSE WITH OPPOSING OPINIONS.

FIGHT THE ADDICTION, STAY STRONG
CALL 0800 FORUM ADDICTION

Calls charged at £1.50 per minute.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

0800 - free number

open 24 hours

dont let admin deter you , quit now before its too late

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Do the [url= guys...

i is 94 :shock:

Quote:
Your Internet usage is causing significant problems in your life. You should evaluate the impact of the Internet on your life and address the problems directly caused by your Internet usage.

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

Quote:
You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

damn rite.... i control my internet usage... it does not control me Dirol

Back in BLACK

"RAF786" wrote:
you revival forum junkies :twisted:

the revival forum is like a drug, it gives you a high when others read, agree and are impressed by your opinions and respond, (well in my case if they only read, i hope :? )

It give you a low when your opinions are crushed by opposing views, you lose an argument and no one responds to you.

Its addictive , as once you post , you post again, and again, and again,

It becomes more important than your work and freind, and you rather stay on the forum than chill,

its causes insomnia

you become dependant and suffer withdrawal symptoms when trying to quit

it can give you feelings of pleasure but can also cause aggressiveness

It can cause you to mispell, debate profusely about useless things usaully involving the words wahhabis and brevalis

most detrimental effect is that IT CAN MAKE YOU INTO MINDLESS ZOMBIES WHO HAVE JUST FOLLOW THE SAME OPINIONS AS THOUGH WHO POST THE MOST, AND THEN GANG TOGHETHER TO THOSE WITH OPPOSING OPINIONS.

FIGHT THE ADDICTION, STAY STRONG
CALL 0800 FORUM ADDICTION

Lol haha

a lot of elements of truth in there

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Your Score 37

Results
You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage. Dirol

Beast be honest stop lying to yourself

the first step is to acknowledge and accept your addiction

then go COLD TURKEY twisted

Hmm i got 63 :?

50 -79 points: You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

OMG i need a life!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

£9.99 at poundland

ftr, I refuse to take that test.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

admin come on take the test, your the only one that can beat muslim sisters score

"RAF786" wrote:
admin come on take the test, your the only one that can beat muslim sisters score

what did she get?

Besides that, I have no life. I already know that.

I am not missing anything by being here.

And whilst here I am also doing alot of work on the site... or trying to read ALL the posts made that day for moderating purposes, and then answering queries from members about certain topics...

so it would not be fair.

[EDIT]

There are three types of lie:

Lies. Damned Lies. And Stats.

dont know how much she got but im sure its the highest

yeah it would be unfair and im sure the everyone appreciates yours and muslim sisters efforts in this forum, )
although they might not agree with it sometimes twisted

There are quite a few members on these forums.

I actually thought MuslimSister rarely visited... Probably me though as I come on late at night normally... after work.

Noone needs to agree with anyone here. and rarely does agreement be reached.

(and I see you are trying to imply she is a mod... that is a banned subject... read the rules...)

"Admin" wrote:
£9.99 at poundland

Is that where you gona get urs from? You get one first and if its worth it, i'll give it a try...

Admin is on a lot, hes the second highest poster :shock:

I know.

Only one higher is Hayder. Despite his on/off ban!

He asked me to ban him again... 'but tomorrow'. The request was made yesterday. Should I ban him?

"Admin" wrote:
I know.

Only one higher is Hayder. Despite his on/off ban!

He asked me to ban him again... 'but tomorrow'. The request was made yesterday. Should I ban him?

Admin make sure he dont come on this forum EVER :twisted:

He needs to get his work done and obviously coming here distracts him, ban him for his own good.

Why didnt u post this much in the old old forums, you were more of a loner then...

RAF, MuslimSis does not seem like a net addict at all to me, she has enuf going on in her life mashaAllah [size=7](unlike u, judda and admin... loners...)[/size] Blum 3

i think ul find Judda has got the highest score thusfar.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

On the old forums it took over two year for a total of 42,000 posts. Here we have 49,000 in around 6 months...

I have posted alot here. It started as I was trying to get things flowing again. On the old forums I generally kept my own opinions out of it. I had a few hundred posts from a private account aswell.

A few weeks ago I was seriously considering leaving. Just walking away. But I had to do one thing here. A bit of moderating there. A change here. an update there, and I was not allowed to leave.

And Dust talked sense and slightly talked me out of it...

"Admin" wrote:
On the old forums it took over two year for a total of 42,000 posts. Here we have 49,000 in around 6 months...

I have posted alot here. It started as I was trying to get things flowing again. On the old forums I generally kept my own opinions out of it. I had a few hundred posts from a private account aswell.

A few weeks ago I was seriously considering leaving. Just walking away. But I had to do one thing here. A bit of moderating there. A change here. an update there, and I was not allowed to leave.

lol nah admin i think u shud stay as a proper member. (so y wer u gonna 'walk away' again...?)

ur involvement is probably wot pushed the no. of posts up to 49,000 innit. Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Admin" wrote:

i did?! :shock: [size=7](there's a shocker: I talk SENSE?!)[/size] Lol

"Admin" wrote:

LEAVING WHY :shock: we cant NOT have a loner on this forum, the forum isn't complete without you.

Your the best Admin (most of the time) if you leave we proly get grumpy Ed doin our head in (joke!)

I was dejected...

I still am. With everything. But not to the same extent. And I have since applied myself with work. Adding features, changing the looks of things...

It was just after the free-for-all.

"Admin" wrote:
I was dejected...

I still am. With everything. But not to the same extent. And I have since applied myself with work. Adding features, changing the looks of things...

ah ok, now i remember that period of forum-blues and 'depression'... Blum 3

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
I was dejected...

Do tell Blum 3

"Angel" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
I was dejected...

Do tell Blum 3

well i wudv linked the thread but looks like Admin deleted it - he'd just called it 'Dejected' or 'Dejection' summat like that and put one line (or possibly one word!) for the introductory post... Lol but he did have reason to be cheesed off and 'dejected' - we'd all just had a bit of an unnecessary storm raging in the [url='Shi'a thread'[/url].

Admin wud u like it if i introduces all my mates on here?

(u may have to take on a few more mods tho)

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"2" wrote:
Admin wud u like it if i introduces all my mates on here?

(u may have to take on a few more mods tho)

:roll: Lol

Pages